Street Takeover by thugs in Fairfax VA

SPRINGFIELD, Va. — Fairfax County Police are deploying a so-called "civil disturbance unit" after an incident over the weekend in Springfield where members of a street takeover swarmed an officer's car.
Also known as bangers, street takeovers usually involve a large crowd gathered to watch people driving recklessly in circles.

At around 3 a.m. on Sunday, an officer patrolling the area tried to stop the scene behind a warehouse in the 6600 block of Electronic Drive in Springfield.

East Springfield is nothing but hispanics now, many with SA gang ties.....Thanks FJB.

That said they have fucked with the wrong PD....I hear there will be mass arrests over this one.

SPRINGFIELD, Va. — Fairfax County Police are deploying a so-called "civil disturbance unit" after an incident over the weekend in Springfield where members of a street takeover swarmed an officer's car.
Also known as bangers, street takeovers usually involve a large crowd gathered to watch people driving recklessly in circles.

At around 3 a.m. on Sunday, an officer patrolling the area tried to stop the scene behind a warehouse in the 6600 block of Electronic Drive in Springfield.

East Springfield is nothing but hispanics now, many with SA gang ties.....Thanks FJB.

That said they have fucked with the wrong PD....I hear there will be mass arrests over this one.

Good thing your hero W closed the border....

far as I'm concerned run em down.....your life is in danger. Until unequivicol strong measures are taken this will simply grow worse.

Neither. It appears to be a bunch of street car enthusiasts, per the article.
Appears to be car enthusiasts? Who or what surrounds a police car to create violence? Car enthusiasts? These are terrorists, first and foremost.

Appears to be car enthusiasts? Who or what surrounds a police car to create violence? Car enthusiasts? These are terrorists, first and foremost.
No the article states they are car enthusiasts. Prove otherwise. It looks like a situation that got out of hand. LOL you trying to turn this into something political.

Yup….you beat me to it. Lots of gang activity in Springfield, influenced by the Central American MS-13 lowlifes.

No the article states they are car enthusiasts. Prove otherwise. It looks like a situation that got out of hand. LOL you trying to turn this into something political.
this is the kind of shit ANTIFA pulls….. masking up and getting violent on police in their car.

Forum List

Back