Study Shows Kids Who Are Homeschooled Could Miss Out On Opportunity To Be A Gay Communist

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Education experts are warning about the detrimental effects of homeschooling, as it may cause children to miss out on their opportunity to be gay communists.

"The two essential roles of public education are to turn kids into communists, and then make them gay," said AFL-CIO President Randi Weingarten. "If education fails to accomplish both of those things in the life of a child, it has failed miserably."

Studies show that while homeschooled kids may excel in advanced mathematics, literature, history, Latin, debate, civics, religion, music, art, theoretical physics, and physical fitness, most kids educated by their parents fall woefully short in essential subjects like Communism and being gay.

"We need common-sense regulation of homeschooling to ensure our nation's kids are sufficiently perverted by gender theory and fully ready for the violent overthrow of the Republic to usher in a glorious communist utopia," said Weingarten. "No child should be left behind."

Lawmakers are discussing programs to send drag queens to the homes of homeschoolers but insisted they will have to repeal the 2nd Amendment and take away all the guns first.

I tell you what, public schools STUNK when I went to them, and apparently they stink even more now.
Schools do offer a lot more entertainment for the kids these days.

1655291884758.gif

Schools do offer a lot more entertainment for the kids these days.

View attachment 658182

Yeah, plus all that.

I like the way they do things in many Asian nations.

You learn the meat and potatoes until 16, then you take a test.

Those with the acumen, desire, and money (no gubmint edjamacation loans) may pursue higher education.

The rest, it's off to trade school, or the rest of your life.

We are just so impractical, decadent, and destructive.

Education experts are warning about the detrimental effects of homeschooling, as it may cause children to miss out on their opportunity to be gay communists.

"The two essential roles of public education are to turn kids into communists, and then make them gay," said AFL-CIO President Randi Weingarten. "If education fails to accomplish both of those things in the life of a child, it has failed miserably."

Studies show that while homeschooled kids may excel in advanced mathematics, literature, history, Latin, debate, civics, religion, music, art, theoretical physics, and physical fitness, most kids educated by their parents fall woefully short in essential subjects like Communism and being gay.

"We need common-sense regulation of homeschooling to ensure our nation's kids are sufficiently perverted by gender theory and fully ready for the violent overthrow of the Republic to usher in a glorious communist utopia," said Weingarten. "No child should be left behind."

Lawmakers are discussing programs to send drag queens to the homes of homeschoolers but insisted they will have to repeal the 2nd Amendment and take away all the guns first.

Hey fucktard! Check your source! You are posting a satire article in the satire subject. Kind of redundant isn't it?

Tory said:
How would the parents know if they are never there

parents at school aren't there...that's the problem. HOmeschooled children are TAUGHT by their PARENTS.

parents at school aren't there...that's the problem. HOmeschooled children are TAUGHT by their PARENTS.
The homeschoolers on here constantly talk about using coops if they don't know the subject matter. They aren't with their children during the day any more than if they were in public or private school because they work and pay someone else to "home school" their kids.

Also, 99% of parents are nowhere near qualified to teach their children. Just look at the homeschoolers on this message board!

My youngest daughter has a degree in biology, which is something I am not qualified to teach. In high school she had an outstanding teacher who had almost every student pass the AP Biology exam.

My son was getting a degree in computer engineering, and has taught me far more than I learned in my computer science classes almost 40 years ago.

My oldest managed a finance company because she took business classes in high school, which is something I never took or know much about.

I am certified to teach in math and social studies, and my wife has a degree in sociology with a Spanish minor. Neither of us would have ever considered home schooling our kids. We are not qualified in far too many subjects.

The homeschoolers on here constantly talk about using coops if they don't know the subject matter. They aren't with their children during the day any more than if they were in public or private school because they work and pay someone else to "home school" their kids.

Also, 99% of parents are nowhere near qualified to teach their children. Just look at the homeschoolers on this message board!

My youngest daughter has a degree in biology, which is something I am not qualified to teach. In high school she had an outstanding teacher who had almost every student pass the AP Biology exam.

My son was getting a degree in computer engineering, and has taught me far more than I learned in my computer science classes almost 40 years ago.

My oldest managed a finance company because she took business classes in high school, which is something I never took or know much about.

I am certified to teach in math and social studies, and my wife has a degree in sociology with a Spanish minor. Neither of us would have ever considered home schooling our kids. We are not qualified in far too many subjects.
Obviously not geography or literature!

Forum List

Back