Stress Relief...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I've just kinda noticed that there's a lot of stress built up around here. My guess would be the election, the economy, the responsibilities of the winter season or whatever.

So what's the best way to relieve the stress and get back to having some fun?

Stress I have no stress.

My recommendation is to take some morphine and oxycodone. No stress.

Me havin fun :beer:

Okay then Stress relief... Hot Tub, glass of wine and a willing partner...

Last few months have been better as business has done better, quite well actually.
From March to July was particularly crappy. We only lost money 2 months this year, but only made 2-3% most of the year and that is not sustainable.

As for stress relief...beer..take some long weekends...beer...Xanax to sleep better...beer.
Watch movies with family...beer...cook...beer...cook some more.
And then finally beer.

Well, I don't have stress over it...and I don't really have a rant. But I still can't believe the NM voters re elected this dumbass...

Martin Heinrich for Congress

I ranted over Boxer in the Political Forum...damn idiots re-electing her

Yeah, I saw that thread later...but didn't want to post it again. I couldn't believe they elected him (Martin Heinrich) the first time...let alone the second...damn idiots indeed..

I've just kinda noticed that there's a lot of stress built up around here. My guess would be the election, the economy, the responsibilities of the winter season or whatever.

A glass of merlot.....some good music.....and contented dogs lying at your feet chewing their bones.....yup ;)

A glass of merlot.....some good music.....and contented dogs lying at your feet chewing their bones.....yup ;)

I will agree with this...only I would also add a nice hot bubble bath to that.

Okay.. the dogs chewing would bug me but eh .. I hate chewing noises..

I will agree with this...only I would also add a nice hot bubble bath to that.

Does that include blueberry body butter ?

Forum List

Back