Strengthen Russia

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
This is outrageous....Who would want that?

"Many of our businesses want to have their business leaders come and have open-ended visas and similarly a lot of Russians want to be able to come and have as much time as they need,"

"One of the fears that I hear from Russia is that somehow the United States wants Russia to be weak,"

"That could not be farther from the truth. Our goal is to help strengthen Russia."

WATCH: Hillary Said In 2010 That Obama Wanted To 'Strengthen Russia'

The United States has been in a unique position to deal with Russia (and China) from a position of strength, yet without any compromising territorial ambitions. There is nothing wrong with friendly relations with these countries as long as we are firm in our commitments. Unfortunately, most of our Presidents (except Reagan and Trump) have been unable to grasp this concept.

The United States has been in a unique position to deal with Russia (and China) from a position of strength, yet without any compromising territorial ambitions. There is nothing wrong with friendly relations with these countries as long as we are firm in our commitments. Unfortunately, most of our Presidents (except Reagan and Trump) have been unable to grasp this concept.
You call Drumpf wilting like a super heated crayon being firm?

"Many of our businesses want to have their business leaders come and have open-ended visas and similarly a lot of Russians want to be able to come and have as much time as they need,"

"One of the fears that I hear from Russia is that somehow the United States wants Russia to be weak,"

"That could not be farther from the truth. Our goal is to help strengthen Russia."

Multiple threads randomly about this today. Who issued the marching orders, and why are you happy about Trump enacting what is supposedly a Hillary policy?

It's not the job of the U.S. to strengthen or weaken a country. Lefties surely forgot and Barry and Hilly forgot that we need to "put America first" in the world market. If it strengthens or weakens another country, tough shit. It should be noted that Russia is the 2nd most prolific nuclear power (behind the U.S.) and for some reason the same lefties that used to parade in the streets with a Russian flag and loved Gorbey now apparently want to start another Cold War or (God forbid) a shooting war with Russia because they blame Trump for Hillary's e-mails. I can't explain it. Maybe it's collective insanity on the left.

gotta be all Clintons fault Trump kisses Russia's ass and salutes Communist Koreans ..

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Who the fuck cares what Hillary said? She's not POTUS and that was 8 years ago!
You all are so obsessed with her.
Trump has you trained seals right where he wants you.

Multiple threads randomly about this today. Who issued the marching orders, and why are you happy about Trump enacting what is supposedly a Hillary policy?

But he is not, Trump has been much tougher on Russia you totally missed the point.

Who the fuck cares what Hillary said? She's not POTUS and that was 8 years ago!
You all are so obsessed with her.
Trump has you trained seals right where he wants you.

It goes to the complete hypocrisy of the left. You should think more before posting.

gotta be all Clintons fault Trump kisses Russia's ass and salutes Communist Koreans ..

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn[/QUOTESaid nobody. You’re just making up shit.

But he is not, Trump has been much tougher on Russia you totally missed the point.
Congress has been tough on Russia, as Trump has lavished Putin in praise abd slammed congress for not being nicer to Russia.

That’s BS
Congress had to pass a unanimous motion to sanction Russia to force Trump, who had been crying about it, to finally do it. Then he waited until the last day he could, bitching the entire time. He also threw our intelligence apparatus under the bus, trusting Putin’s word over theirs. He also let Russia have Syria. He also approved of Russia invading Crimea. He has spent years praising Putin. Should I go on?

Our goal should be to strengthen US, not Russia or anyone else other than perhaps our real allies. I understand Trump saying the stuff he does, pols do it all the time and none of it matters. Russia is not our friend though, and I think he knows that. Mostly I think he wants to keep as many options open as possible and not burn any bridges.

That’s BS
Congress had to pass a unanimous motion to sanction Russia to force Trump, who had been crying about it, to finally do it. Then he waited until the last day he could, bitching the entire time. He also threw our intelligence apparatus under the bus, trusting Putin’s word over theirs. He also let Russia have Syria. He also approved of Russia invading Crimea. He has spent years praising Putin. Should I go on?

BS doubled down on. You have no proof. Nothing but a derailing attempt. Why don’t you comment On the hypocrisy of those who supported Hillary and Obama’s favorable treatment of Russia who are now denigrating Trump?

Last edited:
That’s BS

BS doubled down on. You have no proof. Nothing but a derailing attempt. Why don’t you comment On the hypocrisy of those who supported Hillary and Obama’s favorable treatment of Russia who are now denigrating Trump?
Hilary and Obama never once claimed they believed Putin over their own intelligence dept. Drumpf did.

That’s BS

Hilary and Obama never once claimed they believed Putin over their own intelligence dept. Drumpf did.

There is no one named Drumpf. Obama didn’t have an adverse intel establishment either. It is really becoming hard to believe anything coming out of the establishment deep state FBI and Intel these days . Show me the “we’re Trump said he wanted to strengthen Russia

Last edited:
That’s BS

There is no one named Drumpf. Obama didn’t have an adverse intel establishment either. It is really becoming hard to believe anything coming out of the establishment deep state FBI and Intel these days . Show me the “we’re Trump said he wanted to strengthen Russia
The orange clown in the WH is Drumpf.

Didnt you see the embarrassing russian summit?

That’s BS

The orange clown in the WH is Drumpf.

Didnt you see the embarrassing russian summit?

You see, Asclepias, you can't even bring yourself spell the President's name correctly and call him 'orange clown' why do you think anyone takes you seriously? BTW you never addressed my OP.

Forum List

Back