Strengthen Russia

Congress had to pass a unanimous motion to sanction Russia to force Trump, who had been crying about it, to finally do it. Then he waited until the last day he could, bitching the entire time. He also threw our intelligence apparatus under the bus, trusting Putin’s word over theirs. He also let Russia have Syria. He also approved of Russia invading Crimea. He has spent years praising Putin. Should I go on?

BS doubled down on. You have no proof. Nothing but a derailing attempt. Why don’t you comment On the hypocrisy of those who supported Hillary and Obama’s favorable treatment of Russia who are now denigrating Trump?
Hilary and Obama never once claimed they believed Putin over their own intelligence dept. Drumpf did.

There is no one named Drumpf. Obama didn’t have an adverse intel establishment either. It is really becoming hard to believe anything coming out of the establishment deep state FBI and Intel these days . Show me the “we’re Trump said he wanted to strengthen Russia
The orange clown in the WH is Drumpf.

Didnt you see the embarrassing russian summit?

You see, Asclepias, you can't even bring yourself spell the President's name correctly and call him 'orange clown' why do you think anyone takes you seriously?
Its not up to me what people take seriously. Thats the least of my concerns. Obviously you dont know that his current name was changed from. Drumpf.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-drumpf/

BS doubled down on. You have no proof. Nothing but a derailing attempt. Why don’t you comment On the hypocrisy of those who supported Hillary and Obama’s favorable treatment of Russia who are now denigrating Trump?
Hilary and Obama never once claimed they believed Putin over their own intelligence dept. Drumpf did.

There is no one named Drumpf. Obama didn’t have an adverse intel establishment either. It is really becoming hard to believe anything coming out of the establishment deep state FBI and Intel these days . Show me the “we’re Trump said he wanted to strengthen Russia

You see, Asclepias, you can't even bring yourself spell the President's name correctly and call him 'orange clown' why do you think anyone takes you seriously?
Its not up to me what people take seriously. Thats the least of my concerns. Obviously you dont know that his current name was changed from. Drumpf.

Yeah it's pretty obvious you're not concerned about being truthful or logical. Barry Soetoro had his name changed his name as well. WTF does that matter? Yeah I understand that being serious is not your concern, you just like to fuel your own TDS. Look, when you call the President names and can't even spell his name correctly your opinion on the subject isn't worth a pile of shit.

Last edited:

So fucking what? Barry Soetoro changed his name as well. WTF does that matter? Yeah I understand that being serious is not your concern, you just like to fuel your own TDS.
So fucking what? Thats why I call him Drumpf. Thats fucking what.

This is outrageous....Who would want that?

"Many of our businesses want to have their business leaders come and have open-ended visas and similarly a lot of Russians want to be able to come and have as much time as they need,"

"One of the fears that I hear from Russia is that somehow the United States wants Russia to be weak,"

"That could not be farther from the truth. Our goal is to help strengthen Russia."

WATCH: Hillary Said In 2010 That Obama Wanted To 'Strengthen Russia'

Who the fuck cares what Hillary said? She's not POTUS and that was 8 years ago!
You all are so obsessed with her.
Trump has you trained seals right where he wants you.

O led you by the nose for 8 years.

So fucking what? Barry Soetoro changed his name as well. WTF does that matter? Yeah I understand that being serious is not your concern, you just like to fuel your own TDS.

That's not his name moron. That's 'fucking what.' And the rest of your posts clearly show your hatred for Donald Trump. Only fellow TDSers take you seriously. You don't even realize your own unhinged thinking. And that is being nice to you.

That's not his name moron. That's 'fucking what.' And the rest of your posts clearly show your hatred for Donald Trump. Only fellow TDSers take you seriously.
His name is Drumpf the orange chimpanzee and he is a russian plant.

I don't recall a single time in the stagnant economic administration of Barry Hussein when there was such uber concerns about foreign policy or the lack of it even when people freaking died at Benghazi while Barry ate pizza and Hillary's handlers blamed an obscure you tube video. Thanks to years of Dept/Ed idiocy we have a generation that depends on Hollywood for historic analysis and Media Matters for political analysis.

That's not his name moron. That's 'fucking what.' And the rest of your posts clearly show your hatred for Donald Trump. Only fellow TDSers take you seriously.

Well maybe there is a chimpanzee out there named 'Drumpf' but that is not what is being discussed here. Have you had a mental assessment?

Well maybe there is a chimpanzee out there named 'Drumpf' but that is not what is being discussed here. Have you had a mental assessment?
There is and he works in the WH. Mental assessments are required when you join the military or apply for a law enforcement position so yes. twice.

You are exchanging with a known far left racist and they root for dead cops.

So you can make your own assessment from those facts!

There is and he works in the WH. Mental assessments are required when you join the military or apply for a law enforcement position so yes. twice.

You need to get another mental assessment because you call another human being a chimp. That is indicative of anger detached from reality....seriously....get help will ya?

You are exchanging with a known far left racist and they root for dead cops.

So you can make your own assessment from those facts!

Thanks, yes I realize that but, my conservative compassion hates to see people so consumed with hatred that they lose touch with reality and seemingly cannot pronounce proper names and mistake human beings for animals and then expect everyone to accept what they say as truth/fact. That's insane.

Last edited:

You need to get another mental assessment because you call another human being a chimp. That is indicative of anger detached from reality....seriously....get help will ya?
No anger involved. Its merely an observation I made when at the zoo.

No anger involved. Its merely an observation I made when at the zoo.

Try sticking to the thread Bozo. Hillary & Obama were sucking Putin's dick. Just admit it. Trump KILLED 200 of his mercenaries. Come on clown....Tell us how much hate you have for Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back