Store Shelves Are Emptying Again

So when do you think we'll turn into Venezuela? That was one of the charges.
Nope, it wasn't--here it is, care to read it again? BTW, he didn't tell you to drink bleach either.
Record high gas prices, WWIII looming, high crime, dead soldiers in Afghanistan, empty shelves, open borders, inflation, more dead from COVID under Biden… BUT AT LEAST NO ONE IS OFFENDED BY MEAN (but true) TWEETS!

Went to Sam’s and Walmart today and a lot of empty shelves at both stores, so I checked the news. Sure enough, rougher times ahead. My guess is people know what this skyrocketing fuel costs are going to do to prices and availability and are stocking up.

Used to joke about the empty shelves of the Soviet Union. Now we’ve declined to their old level.
Let’s Go Brandon!
I’m not in NJ, but here’s an article.
Tucson is just about out of motor oil. My friend needed 4 quarts of plain old synthetic and had to go to 4 stores before he bought the last remaining quarts from that store!

Nope, it wasn't--here it is, care to read it again? BTW, he didn't tell you to drink bleach either.
Record high gas prices, WWIII looming, high crime, dead soldiers in Afghanistan, empty shelves, open borders, inflation, more dead from COVID under Biden… BUT AT LEAST NO ONE IS OFFENDED BY MEAN (but true) TWEETS!
Venezuela, here we come!!!

I was in Publix yesterday. No empty shelves.

There have occasionally been items we couldn't find. But within a day or two they were back.

Empty shelves was under Trump. No one is wiping their ass with sandpaper under Biden cuz guess what? You can buy toilet paper anywhere.
The Great Toilet Paper Shortage happened because a bunch of COVidiots got the stupid idea that COVID was going to give them the shits. Period.

Thanks Trump.
RENT FREE

I don't even feel sorry for you obsessed fuckers anymore. You stand in line to buy your Trump hate, willingly. Keep doing it. You have no idea how entertaining it is to real people to watch you spin on you tailbone and make noises like this..........

RENT FREE

I don't even feel sorry for you obsessed fuckers anymore. You stand in line to buy your Trump hate, willingly. Keep doing it. You have no idea how entertaining it is to real people to watch you spin on you tailbone and make noises like this..........

This thread is about empty shelves that aren’t empty and trying to somehow say it’s Biden’s fault that fake empty shelves are fake empty. Trump was president when we actually had empty shelves. How about you join me in calling this thread stupid?

Forum List

Back