Store Shelves Are Emptying Again

If Trump couldn’t convince Americans to have faith in the system thus they panicked then that would be his fault. Why wouldn’t they panic when he was saying it would be gone by this weekend, or it will disappear in the summer and it never did?
Dripping with TDS non-response to several articles regarding Biden's empty shelves.

Go away, amateur.

Walmart prices are up 7%. Inventory is up 27%. How good are you at math? Answer: you suck at it. That’s 20% more stuff on shelves.

Better be careful telling somebody else they suck at math. Prices are not inventory. If inventory is up 27% then there's 27% more stuff in the warehouses and in the back of the stores (not on the shelves). Might want to be sure of the details there.

Well for starters, WWIII is not looming.

Well, its not as if it isn't being talked about. Did you ever think you'd see Russia kill civilians in Ukraine? Many didn't even think Russia would attack. What if China makes a move on Taiwan while war rages in Europe? Does that qualify as world war?

Better be careful telling somebody else they suck at math. Prices are not inventory. If inventory is up 27% then there's 27% more stuff in the warehouses and in the back of the stores (not on the shelves). Might want to be sure of the details there.

what is on the shelves also counts as inventory.

Okay but Biden did the same. He let fauci be in charge, if he didn't. You loons would've impeached him, but on the bright side. Trump will be our President again! Biden is making sure of it.
Why would Biden sideline Fauci when the head of the Republican Party didn’t have any issues with him as his boss for 4 years? Certainly Trump ran a tight ship.

If I pay $1.00 more for the same package of chicken ... I am not getting more chicken you nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

If I have 20 chickens to sell at $5 each and now I have 24 chickens to sell at $5.50… you may not buy more but just like Walmart does I have more fucking chicken to sell.

Why would Biden sideline Fauci when the head of the Republican Party didn’t have any issues with him as his boss for 4 years? Certainly Trump ran a tight ship.
Could you possibly come up with a post that's a bit more disingenuous? Thanks.

Ok. So Walmart owns more inventory but suddenly forgot how to stock their shelves? Fucking Biden… why is he not fixing that? You’re retarded.

Dripping with TDS non-response to several articles regarding Biden's empty shelves.

Go away, amateur.
Shelves aren’t empty. Thanks Biden!!

US Business Inventories Rise the Most on Record
Manufacturers’ and trade inventories in the US rose 2.1 percent from a month earlier in December of 2021, after an upwardly revised 1.5 percent increase in the prior month and in line with market expectations. It was the strongest increase in business inventories since available records began in February of 1992. Stocks went up at retailers (4.2 percent vs 2 percent in November), merchant wholesalers (2.2 percent vs 1.7 percent) and manufacturers (0.3 percent vs 0.8 percent). Year-on-year, business inventories climbed 10.5 percent in December. less
2022-02-16

And the only thing I ever saw missing during Trump's administration was the TP you COVidiots were hoarding.

And meat and flour and yeast and hand sanitizer and…. Yea

A lot of shit

Now? Not much

Went to Sam’s and Walmart today and a lot of empty shelves at both stores, so I checked the news. Sure enough, rougher times ahead. My guess is people know what this skyrocketing fuel costs are going to do to prices and availability and are stocking up.

Used to joke about the empty shelves of the Soviet Union. Now we’ve declined to their old level.
Let’s Go Brandon!
I’m not in NJ, but here’s an article.
They are trying to subjugate people ahead of November...that simple.

JO

Ok. So Walmart owns more inventory but suddenly forgot how to stock their shelves? Fucking Biden… why is he not fixing that? You’re retarded.
I know you are but what am I? Just trying to converse on your level. Obviously it flew right over your head and you didn't even reach for it.

You do know that Walmart reports how much inventory it owns, right? You do know inventory has nothing to do with the earnings reported right? Inventory is the shit on the shelves. There is $12B more shit on the shelves.

Remedial Business 101 is now over.
Ignoramus.

Ignoramus.
Dipshit. Random items out are still affected by change in demand patterns and production capacities but in aggregate we are way better than when Trump ran things. The math says so. The industry numbers say so. Random stories on random items don’t eclipse facts.

Forum List

Back