Store Shelves Are Emptying Again

LOL.....I'm way too good natured, the neighborhood guys send their scantly-clad wives over to borrow a cup of bullets all the time.....Sigh, too embarrassed to ask me themselves I guess. ;)

R.6be1ec5f7dcb1519a8aef44f818050a2

Pull the other trigger!

LOL.....I'm way too good natured, the neighborhood guys send their scantly-clad wives over to borrow a cup of bullets all the time.....Sigh, too embarrassed to ask me themselves I guess. ;)

R.6be1ec5f7dcb1519a8aef44f818050a2
That made me laugh so loud it woke up my dog, who is nearly deaf!

Was it Donald Trump Jr who said Americans would rather walk their dogs than eat them?

biden may cause some poor people to make that choice

A Chinese guy once told me Shitzu tastes like crap!
Even when marinated and Bar-B-Qued.
:dunno:
Its an acquired taste I suppose

But when the food stamps run out and the free food pantry is empty dont be surprised if stray dogs disappear in the inner city

and later maybe everywhere if biden stays in office long enough

Went to Sam’s and Walmart today and a lot of empty shelves at both stores, so I checked the news. Sure enough, rougher times ahead. My guess is people know what this skyrocketing fuel costs are going to do to prices and availability and are stocking up.

Used to joke about the empty shelves of the Soviet Union. Now we’ve declined to their old level.
Let’s Go Brandon!
I’m not in NJ, but here’s an article.
Dipshit. Walmart just released their earnings 30 days ago and reported $12B more inventory than last year. Where the fuck do you think it went in 30 days? They own $56.5B vs $45B last year.

Its an acquired taste I suppose

But when the food stamps run out and the free food pantry is empty dont be surprised if stray dogs disappear in the inner city

and later maybe everywhere if biden stays in office long enough
Ick!
Carnivores taste nasty. Just start eating soiboiz.

Shitforbrains thinks no shortages because Walmart made money.
It’s why you Commies shouldn’t be near any budget.
You do know that Walmart reports how much inventory it owns, right? You do know inventory has nothing to do with the earnings reported right? Inventory is the shit on the shelves. There is $12B more shit on the shelves.

Remedial Business 101 is now over.

Went to Sam’s and Walmart today and a lot of empty shelves at both stores, so I checked the news. Sure enough, rougher times ahead. My guess is people know what this skyrocketing fuel costs are going to do to prices and availability and are stocking up.

Used to joke about the empty shelves of the Soviet Union. Now we’ve declined to their old level.
Let’s Go Brandon!
They are? Not in Central Texas.

You do know that Walmart reports how much inventory it owns, right? You do know inventory has nothing to do with the earnings reported right? Inventory is the shit on the shelves. There is $12B more shit on the shelves.

Remedial Business 101 is now over.
It is different than before the great prog reset.

Let’s Go Brandon!

That's the Globalists and their democrat Flying Monkeys dream for America!

I just checked. They apparently do have stuff.

Cry Baby Dolls

View attachment 613181
In January of 2021 somewhere between Jan.6 and the instllation of Biden AS I was exercising one of the sports sotre had a hundred people waiting in line to purchase ammo. The did not have any and people were pissed off. A guy in a pick up truck told me directly as he was upset and I did not know him. Know who your enemy is. There are people who will never conform to your views of utopia which is laughable and expensive and making a higher percentage of citizens all poorer.

In January of 2021 somewhere between Jan.6 and the instllation of Biden AS I was exercising one of the sports sotre had a hundred people waiting in line to purchase ammo. The did not have any and people were pissed off. A guy in a pick up truck told me directly as he was upset and I did not know him. Know who your enemy is. There are people who will never conform to your views of utopia which is laughable and expensive and making a higher percentage of citizens all poorer.
My view of utopia is full shelves at Walmart? And somehow that inspired you to post about rubes buying ammo?

The current operating model has consolidated wealth to the top.
4F69CE4C-56B2-4283-8B7A-E55FC73045B1.png

Forum List

Back