Stop with the “I inherited a bad economy” excuse, says …

Greedy incompetent Pubs run the GOP and the Pub propaganda machine, and you a Pub dupe ignoramus. I hope that helps. Change the channel and try reality.

I told you before, learn the language or get the fuck out of my country, you uneducated, illiterate little punk.

There is a better chance E.T will save the day then a third party winning anything....You might as well stay at home or vote Obama cause ether way your vote is going to him. Me ? I am not gonna cry like a bitch and vote for the candidate that can win and who is better then Obama.....You see I dont want Obama to destroy my country you on the other hand seem to.
What if both Obama and Romney plan on making you cry like a bitch and destroying your country?

Unless you're among the richest 1% of Americans that is exactly what your "choice" amounts to.
You mean people might make money??????? Say it aint so!!!!!!! Damn that evil capitalism!!!! Sorry not a Marxist so I dont mind rich people. I have no need for envy.
How do you feel about fictional contracts?

"ForeclosureGate represents the sum total illegal and unethical lending and collections activities during the real estate bubble.

"It continues today.

"Law professor and law school dean Christopher L. Peterson describes the contractual language for the sixty million contracts between borrowers and lenders as fictional since the boilerplate language names a universal surrogate as creditor (Mortgage Electronic Registration System), not the actual creditor..."

"When the Massachusetts Supreme Court upheld a lower court ruling that the actual creditor must named in the mortgage agreement (a legal requirement that the banks forgot to meet in their contracts), there was consternation on Wall Street.

"What would happen if a class action lawsuit challenged these flawed mortgages?"

Beyond Foreclosuregate - It Gets Uglier

Big Fight Coming.
Will you be in Wall Street's corner?

Ironically, a Term II obama would be inheriting a much worse economy from Term I obama than Term I obama did from President Bush. I wonder if he would spend the next four years blaming Term I obama? Fortunately, he won't have to wrestle with such questions.

Obama didn't inherit a bad economy. He inherited an economy Republican policies destroyed. It's not like we haven't gone over this a thousand times backed up with data and statistics.

Truth - the enemy of the right.

file.php

Ironically, a Term II obama would be inheriting a much worse economy from Term I obama than Term I obama did from President Bush. I wonder if he would spend the next four years blaming Term I obama? Fortunately, he won't have to wrestle with such questions.

Really?

A stock market that had dropped 6000 points
Five quarters of negative GDP
Collapsing auto and financial sectors
Collapsed housing market
LOSING 770,000 jobs a month

You say that is better than our economy now?

The bigger question is why would anyone want to return to policies that brought us to the brink of depression?

Really?

A stock market that had dropped 6000 points
Five quarters of negative GDP
Collapsing auto and financial sectors
Collapsed housing market
LOSING 770,000 jobs a month

You say that is better than our economy now?

Since Nov. 2008:

unemployment rate - up

labor participation rate - down

total nonfarm employment - down

federal deficit - waaaaaay up

federal debt - up

federal debt as share of GDP - way up

median household income - down

poverty rate - up

food stamp recipients - up

price of gas - way up

price of corn per bushel - up

home ownership - down

Americans without health insurance - up

federal civilian employees - up

Yes, it's a much, much, much worse economy now than when obama took office. He's just no good at this 'presidenting' stuff. He needs to go try another line of work.

Really
How far do think crony capitalism will work

GM Fleet Sales to the Government (taxpayer money) up 79% in June

GM’s sales figures for last month were the best since 2008 , up 16% for the month of June. YIPPEE! Well, wait just a minute. It seems that those rosey sales figures are due primarily to a 79% increase in fleet sales to the U.S.government in June. That’s right. Our tax dollars are being used to pump up GM’s sales figures ahead of next month’s quarterly report so that Dear Leader can point to Government Motors as a huge success. The incestuous relationship between GM, the UAW and the Regime has never been more glaringly apparent. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. GM is unsustainable without government subsidies and will ultimately go bust again, taking billions of taxpayer dollars down with it.

:eusa_boohoo:
He had two years before the big bad Republicans took the house...and what did he blow those on..................OBAMATAX
Then the people PUT the Republicans in to STOP the idiot..and thankfully they have or we'd be in worse shape than we are now

And millions of Americans will be grateful for decades to come. It's already helped people and saved lives. I guess if it's not you getting the help, it doesn't matter.

I don't live like that.

You're not a Christian, are you? I'd hate to think somebody with your mindset called yourself by His name.

How many will be thanking him on the bread line when they get fired cause they are no longer worth the cost?????I know it is hard for your progressive mind to understand but there are people who like being employed more then the government enslaving them,.

It's a consideration that the Republicans have been saying NO NO NO to save all of us.

Obama = bad policy. Sorry. I'm proud the Republicans have stood their ground on this.
And it's notable in 2010 a major election showed the people overwhelmingly agree.

:clap2: Good point. Who WILL he blame if he gets (God Forbid) another term?

this was with the comments at the site..

The Mess and how Obama inherited it
This tells the story, why Bush was so bad at the end of his term.
Don’t just skim over this, read it slowly and let it sink in. If in doubt, check it out.
The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.
The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.
For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is “Bush’s Fault”, think about this:
January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At the time:
The DOW Jones closed at 12,621..77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
George Bush’s Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH
Remember the day…
January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.
The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
Unemployment… to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!
Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie – starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.
And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA
And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?
OBAMA and the Democrat Congress
So when someone tries to blame Bush..
REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007…. THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!”
Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.
Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 &2011.
In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.
For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.
And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.
If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.
If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.
sicoit on July 7, 2012 at 10:09 AM

tip from
Stop with the “I inherited a bad economy” excuse, says … « Hot Air

Well DONE!!!

Unemployment has been higher every month Obama has been in office than the day he was sworn in. If that isn't failure, I dont know what is.
We need to get rid of this gross incompetent and let an adult run things for a change.

Agreed. I think America is tired of sitting at the kiddie table. It's time the grown ups came in and fixed the mess we're in.

If obama was a football coach, he'd be saying that he lost this season even worse than the coach who lost last season, is because he inherited a bad team.

If we are so cursed as a people as to have him for another four years, he would still say he inherited a bad economy from himself.

Elect me, I didn't know what I was doing before but now I do. Except that I messed up so bad last time, I inherited a bad economy from myself.

Sorry, there it is.
And millions of Americans will be grateful for decades to come. It's already helped people and saved lives. I guess if it's not you getting the help, it doesn't matter.

I don't live like that.

You're not a Christian, are you? I'd hate to think somebody with your mindset called yourself by His name.

Bette says:

Forum List

Back