Stop Walmart Act

This is the thanks that Walmart gets for supporting Oboingo in raising the minimum wage.

More proof that no mater what you give the moonbats, it will never ever be enough.

It because the Walmart seven don't think that $180 billion is enough. They think they should spend more and more net profit to increase their worth rather than paying their employees enough to stay off of the taxpayer subsidies.

They pay their employees what they are worth.

They pay their employees the bare minimum they can get away with while netting billions.

So does every other company. It is called "profit" which is what businesses are designed to make.

Billions of Walmart's "profit" is your and my tax dollars paid to them through subsidies. Then they pay their employees so little that they qualify for public assistance which is your and my tax dollars. You don't have a problem with that?

Bernie loves the loss of jobs that always happen with 15.00 per hr.

Bullshit. Amazon just raised their minimum to $15.00. Chick-fil-A is paying a minimum of $17.00. My companies pay a minimum of $23.50. All three are doing very well.

You really need to back-off the Putin concept of companies can't afford to pay their employees a living wage.

Chik-fil-A pays a minimum of $17.00 an hour? On what planet?

It's $18.00 now.

A Chick-fil-A is paying $18 an hour to retain fast-food workers

Do you have the ability to read?

Try reading the article again or have a child read it and explain it to you!

You have the reading comprehension of the deaf, dumb and blind!

ONE Chik-fil-A is paying $18.00

So the "planet" would be earth.

I actually did my own research. Drove through the Chick at Sahara and Rancho in Vegas and asked the girl at the window what the starting pay is. Her answer......$17.00 per hour plus benefits. So now there are two on planet earth.

This is the thanks that Walmart gets for supporting Oboingo in raising the minimum wage.

More proof that no mater what you give the moonbats, it will never ever be enough.

It because the Walmart seven don't think that $180 billion is enough. They think they should spend more and more net profit to increase their worth rather than paying their employees enough to stay off of the taxpayer subsidies.

They pay their employees the bare minimum they can get away with while netting billions.

So does every other company. It is called "profit" which is what businesses are designed to make.

Billions of Walmart's "profit" is your and my tax dollars paid to them through subsidies. Then they pay their employees so little that they qualify for public assistance which is your and my tax dollars. You don't have a problem with that?

No, because Walmart is not making a profit from tax dollars because you are either lying or incredibly stupid.

Bernie loves the loss of jobs that always happen with 15.00 per hr.

Bullshit. Amazon just raised their minimum to $15.00. Chick-fil-A is paying a minimum of $17.00. My companies pay a minimum of $23.50. All three are doing very well.

You really need to back-off the Putin concept of companies can't afford to pay their employees a living wage.

Chik-fil-A pays a minimum of $17.00 an hour? On what planet?

It's $18.00 now.

A Chick-fil-A is paying $18 an hour to retain fast-food workers

Do you have the ability to read?

Try reading the article again or have a child read it and explain it to you!

You have the reading comprehension of the deaf, dumb and blind!

ONE Chik-fil-A is paying $18.00

So the "planet" would be earth.

I actually did my own research. Drove through the Chick at Sahara and Rancho in Vegas and asked the girl at the window what the starting pay is. Her answer......$17.00 per hour plus benefits. So now there are two on planet earth.

Anecdotal information is not data. You are either lying or stupid yet again!

Amazon raised their minimum to $15.00 per hour.
That was a choice and not an order.............big difference.

Either do it or we'll go after you isn't a choice.

Who is going after them?

Can you please post a complete thought? Nevermind! I don't think you ever had one.

The Stop Walmart Act goes after all taxpayer subsidized large and medium sized businesses that pay their employees poorly.

So you want to run them out of business..

All the girls and low skill workers ..

Really?

Walmart Q4 & FY17 Earnings Report

No, because Walmart is not making a profit from tax dollars because you are either lying or incredibly stupid.

All of the hundreds of billions that Walmart historically received in subsidies went to profit because Walmart never needed the money to expand.

Why don't you quit defending Walmart and start defending the American Worker.

Or you are. The Government handouts going to their employees is making it so they can survive on unsurvivable income working for Walmart. Walmart profits because they don't have to pay the rate their employees deserve.

This retarded thread is still going? lol

I'm waiting for those that look down their nose at those that take welfare are going to justify the actions of a multi-billion dollar company that does exactly that.

The hypocrisy of defending Walmart.

Liar.

You promote a company stuffed with taxpayer subsidies that pays so little that their employees qualify for welfare?

I point out when you lie.

Defend your point.

You said they're buying back all their stock.....you lied.
You said WalMart has enough money to buy back all their stock.....another lie.
Not to mention your old lie about the Walton family owning the transport division, outside of WalMart.

Liar.

You promote a company stuffed with taxpayer subsidies that pays so little that their employees qualify for welfare?

Defend your point.

Not to mention your old lie about the Walton family owning the transport division, outside of WalMart.

The Walmart seven are taking the company private, and they do have enough assets to do just that.

Where is Walmart Transportation, LLC mentioned in any SEC fillings?

Defend your point.

The Walmart seven are taking the company private, and they do have enough assets to do just that.

The Walmart seven are taking the company private

Liar.

On April 23, 2015, Wal-Mart Transportation LLC, a subsidiary of the Company, received a Finding and Notice of Violation from the Environmental Protection Agency alleging that Walmart Transportation violated the California Air Resources Board's Truck and Bus regulations by failing to install particulate matter filters on some diesel fuelled vehicles. The Company is responding to the allegations and is cooperating with the agency.
Page 35.​
10-Q
Toro

Defend your point.

The Walmart seven are taking the company private

Liar.

On April 23, 2015, Wal-Mart Transportation LLC, a subsidiary of the Company, received a Finding and Notice of Violation from the Environmental Protection Agency alleging that Walmart Transportation violated the California Air Resources Board's Truck and Bus regulations by failing to install particulate matter filters on some diesel fuelled vehicles. The Company is responding to the allegations and is cooperating with the agency.

Page 35.

10-Q
Toro

Not according to the SEC.

List of the Company's Subsidiaries

Forum List

Back