Stop Walmart Act

The Walmart seven are taking the company private, and they do have enough assets to do just that.

Where is Walmart Transportation, LLC mentioned in any SEC fillings?

No they don't.

WalMart has a market capitalization of $270 billion. To buy it, they'd need to pony up at least $350 billion. The Walton heirs are worth half that.

Where do you get this stuff from?

I point out when you lie.

The hypocrisy of defending Walmart.

Defend your point.

You said they're buying back all their stock.....you lied.
You said WalMart has enough money to buy back all their stock.....another lie.
Not to mention your old lie about the Walton family owning the transport division, outside of WalMart.

The Walmart seven are taking the company private, and they do have enough assets to do just that.

The Walmart seven are taking the company private

Liar.

On April 23, 2015, Wal-Mart Transportation LLC, a subsidiary of the Company, received a Finding and Notice of Violation from the Environmental Protection Agency alleging that Walmart Transportation violated the California Air Resources Board's Truck and Bus regulations by failing to install particulate matter filters on some diesel fuelled vehicles. The Company is responding to the allegations and is cooperating with the agency.

Page 35.

10-Q
Toro

Not according to the SEC.

List of the Company's Subsidiaries

The 10-Q I linked wasn't from the SEC?

You're lying again.

No they don't.

WalMart has a market capitalization of $270 billion. To buy it, they'd need to pony up at least $350 billion. The Walton heirs are worth half that.

Market Cap. for Walmart as of today is $233B, so they're almost there.

Of course they can payback their taxpayer subsidies eliminating inclusion in the act.

The hypocrisy of defending Walmart.

Defend your point.

Not to mention your old lie about the Walton family owning the transport division, outside of WalMart.

Liar.

On April 23, 2015, Wal-Mart Transportation LLC, a subsidiary of the Company, received a Finding and Notice of Violation from the Environmental Protection Agency alleging that Walmart Transportation violated the California Air Resources Board's Truck and Bus regulations by failing to install particulate matter filters on some diesel fuelled vehicles. The Company is responding to the allegations and is cooperating with the agency.

Page 35.

10-Q
Toro

You're lying again.

When did I lie?

Ignoring SEC filings data on publicly traded companies is deceptive.

No they don't.

Of course they can payback their taxpayer subsidies eliminating inclusion in the act.

Market cap is $278 billion.
How much premium will they have to pay?
Run thru the steps of their "takeover".

Liar.

Page 35.

10-Q
Toro

You're lying again.

When did I lie?

Let me count the ways.

Meanwhile, the 10-Q I linked says they're a subsidiary.

No they don't.

Walmart | WMT | Market Capitalization

Why would Walmart pay a premium? Their stock is down 4+% YTD.

Taking a company private is NOT a "takeover."

Liar.

Page 35.

10-Q
Toro

You're lying again.

When did I lie?

Let me count the ways.

Your link is fake.

Of course Walmart can payback their taxpayer subsidies eliminating inclusion in the act.

No they don't.

Walmart | WMT | Market Capitalization

How many takeovers can you think of that didn't occur at a premium?
List them.

Why not?

Liar.

Page 35.

10-Q
Toro

You're lying again.

When did I lie?

Let me count the ways.

Your link is fake.

Of course Walmart can payback their taxpayer subsidies eliminating inclusion in the act.

Your link is fake.

You're lying. Again.

10-Q

You're lying again.

When did I lie?

Let me count the ways.

Your link is fake.

Your link is fake.

You're lying. Again.

10-Q

How can an LLC (unincorporated association) be a subsidiary of a corporation?

You're lying again.

When did I lie?

Let me count the ways.

Your link is fake.

Your link is fake.

You're lying. Again.

10-Q

Sounds like an excellent question for the SEC.
Be sure to post their response.

You want WalMart to pay back money that was given to their employees?

When did I lie?

Let me count the ways.

Your link is fake.

Your link is fake.

You're lying. Again.

10-Q

Minimum wage should support one person, not dependants. If you want kids wait until you make more than the minimum wage to have them. It isn't Walmarts fault you were irresponsible and beget leeches when you didn't make enough money to support them.

When did I lie?

Let me count the ways.

Your link is fake.

Your link is fake.

You're lying. Again.

10-Q

Here ya go.

Since Walmart paid so little that their employees qualified for public assistance, how can you state that their employees received tens of billions in subsidy monies?

Let me count the ways.

Your link is fake.

Your link is fake.

You're lying. Again.

10-Q

Minimum wage should support one person, not dependants. If you want kids wait until you make more than the minimum wage to have them. It isn't Walmarts fault you were irresponsible and beget leeches when you didn't make enough money to support them.

Why do you hate American workers? Shouldn't any job be able to support workers AND families?

Let me count the ways.

Your link is fake.

Your link is fake.

You're lying. Again.

10-Q

Here ya go.

Since Walmart paid so little that their employees qualified for public assistance, how can you state that their employees received tens of billions in subsidy monies?

10-Q

If you want to government to stop giving out welfare benefits, just say so.

Your link is fake.

Your link is fake.

You're lying. Again.

10-Q

Here ya go.

10-Q

10-Q

You posted a narrative from 2015, I posted an actual SEC finding from 2018.

The glaring issue that you are glossing over is; How can an LLC (unincorporated association) be a subsidiary of a corporation when there is no ownership by the corporation?

I would like to see employers paying a living wage to eliminate working class poor.

Your link is fake.

You're lying. Again.

10-Q

Here ya go.

10-Q

10-Q

The glaring issue that you are glossing over is; How can an LLC (unincorporated association) be a subsidiary of a corporation when there is no ownership by the corporation?

I would like to see employers paying a living wage to eliminate working class poor.

Where is the link to the entire SEC report you're quoting?
And why would you think that page had every single subsidiary?

And why would a subsidiary in 2015 not be a subsidiary in 2018?

FYI Bloomberg says you're wrong...….

upload_2018-12-5_0-15-17.png

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Unless you have some link showing that's not allowed, why couldn't it be?

Your track record on corporate issues is kind of weak.
You used to claim a Nevada corporation somehow allowed you to pay
single digit tax rates on federal corporate taxes.

Let me count the ways.

Your link is fake.

Your link is fake.

You're lying. Again.

10-Q

Here ya go.

Did those employees collecting subsidies collect public assistance while being single or was it for their kids? The minimum wage should be enough for a single person to live not a person and their kids. If you want kids wait until you make more than the minimum wage to have them.

Your link is fake.

Your link is fake.

You're lying. Again.

10-Q

Why do you hate American workers? Shouldn't any job be able to support workers AND families?
No minimum wage should support the worker, not their families. You want a family then get a better job.

Forum List

Back