Stop Walmart Act

Next Bernie will enter a bill to forgive student loan debts for those making less than a million a year.

Equivalent to a Walmart tariff that consumers will ultimately pay. You know, those middle class and poor customers?

I've met and shook the mans hand

Go Bernie!
:banana:
as an aside, VT kept WM just outside of its boarders for years, much like the caravans ,'cept they were cut throat laissez fairre capitalists

The first VT WM was protested, in bennington, i know cuz it was a HH job,and i had to cross picket lines to wire it

Short version, all those mom /pop shops that protested are closed now

No, you most likely do NOT understand the economic implications

But boy are YOU livin' it

~S~

Next Bernie will enter a bill to forgive student loan debts for those making less than a million a year.

Student loan debt is a $1.5 Trillion dollar detriment to the US economy.

You plan on hitting every hook we put in the water today?

The problem with student loan debt is colleges have priced themselves too high. A cost that did not exceed 10% of a person's starting salary would result in debt repayments and a financially sound employee/graduate.

Next pitch.

Then Bernie will enter a bill to give everyone an iphone with free internet access.

All companies associated with these industries will be exempt from the Walmart Act.

This is the thanks that Walmart gets for supporting Oboingo in raising the minimum wage.

More proof that no mater what you give the moonbats, it will never ever be enough.

It because the Walmart seven don't think that $180 billion is enough. They think they should spend more and more net profit to increase their worth rather than paying their employees enough to stay off of the taxpayer subsidies.

This is the thanks that Walmart gets for supporting Oboingo in raising the minimum wage.

More proof that no mater what you give the moonbats, it will never ever be enough.

It because the Walmart seven don't think that $180 billion is enough. They think they should spend more and more net profit to increase their worth rather than paying their employees enough to stay off of the taxpayer subsidies.
See what I mean folks?

Thanks for proving my statement correct, Corky.

Net profit is theirs to do as they please. Walmart jobs for the most part are entry level jobs. I guess they could go to college and be teachers. Of course they would still have a fair number on subsidies.

Bernie loves the loss of jobs that always happen with 15.00 per hr.

Bullshit. Amazon just raised their minimum to $15.00. Chick-fil-A is paying a minimum of $17.00. My companies pay a minimum of $23.50. All three are doing very well.

You really need to back-off the Putin concept of companies can't afford to pay their employees a living wage.

So I finnaly guess what company you own, where you pay your burger flippers 500 million dollars an hour .

2123377513_bd988cb49f_z.jpg

Forum List

Back