Stop the Flow of Anti-Trans Hate & Malicious Disinformation About Trans Healthcare

Glaad is calling on social media to ban discussion that contradicts the claim that transing kids is medically necessary.

This would, for example, ban any discussion of the very recent changes being made in Norway regarding the medicalization of kids. The medical associations out of Australia putting out warnings related to the medicalization of kids, would just be banned. I guess this is one way to make a consensus.

They really, really want our kids........

Democrats are passing laws to force sex changes on kids even if the parents say no.

If a democrat tells you that a child going trans is between the child, the parents, and the pedophiles, they are lying. The democrats want parents out of the picture. If a democrat grooms your child into believing it needs a sex change, they can take your kid away and give it one.

And turn the child into a lifelong victim and democrat party voter.

Glaad is calling on social media to ban discussion that contradicts the claim that transing kids is medically necessary.

This would, for example, ban any discussion of the very recent changes being made in Norway regarding the medicalization of kids. The medical associations out of Australia putting out warnings related to the medicalization of kids, would just be banned. I guess this is one way to make a consensus.

Lol, get every one focused on trans and other super minorities so both parties can give it to us up the rear with no vasilene on issues that actually effect us. That is what is going on. Working really well too.

I don’t take credit for this observation. But I share it because it makes sense.

We are lectured by the leftist and the trans activities that you cannot validly define the gender of a person by their genitals.

But when a man wishes to transition over to becoming a woman, they often choose to alter their genitals to “becom the other sex.

How is trans (“bottom”) surgery not defining gender by genitalia?

All you are doing is mutilating and damning the natural progression of a child's development. It's called child abuse. Doctors should be thrown in jail for child abuse and so should parents who do this to their child.

I think the most correct remedy, here, is the one which Jesus himself suggested…

MillStone_TADwig_J2VAAArzgJ-topazAI-denoise-enhance-sharpen.jpg

The left doesn't know what they want. They truly are schitzo.

They know what they want. They won't come out and say it, but their agenda is clear enough.

Think of the bacha bāzī of Afghanistan. Now imagine that tradition, modernized with the technology that now exists, to make boys more effeminate, and girls more masculine, and puberty blockers to prolong their childhood. That's the endgame, here—sexually-ambiguous, confused children, their childhood prolonged, to lengthen the time that they can serve as playthings for pedophiles.

Last edited:
They know what thy want. They won't come out and say it, but their agenda is clear enough.

Think of the bacha bāzī of Afghanistan. Now imagine that tradition, modernized with the technology that now exists, to make boys more effeminate, and girls more masculine, and puberty blockers to prolong their childhood. That's the endgame, here—sexually-ambiguous, confused children, their childhood prolonged, to lengthen the time that they can serve as playthings for pedophiles.
Sounds like you think about it a bit too much.

Support has actually fallen for LGBTQ push on mutilation of children and is swinging back to sanity supporting religious ideas that men are men and women are women. There is no way to make a man a woman. But, there is a way to disfigure a man to appear as a woman for unrighteous pride sakes.

That's not a religious idea; that's plain science. Now I know that both you and I are members of the same religion, which has beliefs that specifically reinforce and amplify the science in this matter, but at the root, it is the science.

Of course, the way that the LGBTQpbiWTF!?!?!? freaks are now openly going after children is surely a big part of why, after all the gains that they've made in public acceptance over the last half-century, they are now losing rather rapidly. Some of us were wise enough, even back in the 1970s, when they swore up and down that it was just about “consenting adults”, to very strongly suspect that they were lying about that, and now we're being proven right.

The ironic part is if they just toned it down a notch, and did their grooming in homes and after school things and not in schools and maybe not having fetishists in front of kids, they could easily get away with far more indoctrination.

Apparently, a lot of this shit was going on in schools before the #CoromaHoax2020, with parents and the general public not having any clue that it was going on.

It was the “Remote Learning” during the #CoronaHoax that called parents' attention to the harmful crap that was being shat into their children's heads.

Parents, on finding out about it, started to object, which only seems to have stoked the fucked-up perverts into doubling down on their efforts to sexually groom and abuse children.

That's not a religious idea; that's plain science. Now I know that both you and I are members of the same religion, which has beliefs that specifically reinforce and amplify the science in this matter, but at the root, it is the science.

Of course, the way that the LGBTQpbiWTF!?!?!? freaks are now openly going after children is surely a big part of why, after all the gains that they've made in public acceptance over the last half-century, they are now losing rather rapidly. Some of us were wise enough, even back in the 1970s, when they swore up and down that it was just about “consenting adults”, to very strongly suspect that they were lying about that, and now we're being proven right.

Matthew 24:24 KJV - For there shall arise false Christs​

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very .

Will even the very elect be deceived LDS?
The promise of false Christs who will deceive, if it were possible, even the very elect, who will lead astray those who have made eternal covenant with the Lord, is a far more subtle and insidious evil. “A false Christ is not a person.

When are we going to stop listening to mentally ill people agitated into a frenzy by Communists? Complete bullshit.

Lol, get every one focused on trans and other super minorities so both parties can give it to us up the rear with no vasilene on issues that actually effect us. That is what is going on. Working really well too.
Yup. If the GOP thought they had even half a chance to push another tax cut for billionaires, we wouldn't be talking about trans kids

Matthew 24:24 KJV - For there shall arise false Christs

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very .
Will even the very elect be deceived LDS?
The promise of false Christs who will deceive, if it were possible, even the very elect, who will lead astray those who have made eternal covenant with the Lord, is a far more subtle and insidious evil. “A false Christ is not a person.

Given some of the crazy shit that is going around, that ought to be obviously false to any sane person who hears it or sees it, but which are being so widely accepted and believed by so many people, is deeply disturbing. I know fellow LDS who have fallen completely for nearly all elements of the #CoronaHoax2020. Good people, good members of the church, but Satan has blinded them completely to the obvious truths about this hoax. If Satan's power to deceive has become that great, are any of us safe, even in the church?

Too many people are too willing to complacently believe what they are told, without having the courage or will to open their eyes and see anything for themselves. That is the greatest advantage that we give to Satan. Not our failure to resist temptations to do wrong, though that's a great advantage to him as well; but in our failure even to try to see what is right, in the face of lies and falsehoods.

Given some of the crazy shit that is going around, that ought to be obviously false to any sane person who hears it or sees it, but which are being so widely accepted and believed by so many people, is deeply disturbing. I know fellow LDS who have fallen completely for nearly all elements of the #CoronaHoax2020. Good people, good members of the church, but Satan has blinded them completely to the obvious truths about this hoax. If Satan's power to deceive has become that great, are any of us safe, even in the church?

Too many people are too willing to complacently believe what they are told, without having the courage or will to open their eyes and see anything for themselves. That is the greatest advantage that we give to Satan. Not our failure to resist temptations to do wrong, though that's a great advantage to him as well; but in our failure even to try to see what is right, in the face of lies and falsehoods.
Talk about obviously false - like virgin birth and talking snakes?
I respect you as a living being but intellectually - no. I just don't

Forum List

Back