Want to know whats coming for the FBI and DOJ?

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
Comer is AWESOME! Guess how they are going to get rid of the top levels of the DOJ and FBI without Bidens approval? He is going to use "The Hommen rule". Whats that? It allows Congress to reduce the salary of any government employee down to $1 per year. He is going to "starve them out". :laugh:

Furthermore, if youre interested in how they are going to restructure the FBI, they are going to basically turn them into a normal police agency who has to report everything they do. They will also require body cams on every FBI raid and arrest going forward. All that cool secrecy that they used to love and abuse is going to be yanked away from them. They will just be like every other police force in the nation.

This is an awesome interview. This guy does a great job with the questions and Comer answers all of them brilliantly. I highly recommend watching this.

Last edited:
Even if it's done, the next time Dems are in control, they'll reverse it. This country is irreparably split.

I still remember when you all thought Durham was going to be the great white savoir. Now you have a new one.

Comer is AWESOME! Guess how they are going to get rid of the top levels of the DOJ and FBI without Bidens approval? He is going to use "The Hommen rule". Whats that? It allows Congress to reduce the salary of any government employee down to $1 per year. He is going to "starve them out". :laugh:

Furthermore, if youre interested in how they are going to restructure the FBI, they are going to basically turn them into a normal police agency who has to report everything they do. They will also require body cams on every FBI raid and arrest going forward. All that cool secrecy that they used to love and abuse is going to be yanked away from them. They will just be like every other police force in the nation.

This is an awesome interview. This guy does a great job with the questions and Comer answers all of them brilliantly. I highly recommend watching this.

It's the "Holman Rule."

Forum List

Back