Stop the Flow of Anti-Trans Hate & Malicious Disinformation About Trans Healthcare

Because other than a handful of incidents that you are blowing out of proportion and taking out of context, it is not happening. Conservative thought leaders see a short term political benefit in causing your imagination to run wild, and that's the origin of 100% of your current outrage.

It is happening, and during Pride Month even more so. It's everywhere, and denying it just makes you look like a bigger clown than you already are.

I know a lot about Catholic boarding schools. Chicago public schools not so much. Feel free to fill me in.

I went to Catholic school, nothing happened at my School.

Now the local Boy Scout Troop had two diddlers get caught.

I went to Catholic school, nothing happened at my School.

Now the local Boy Scout Troop had two diddlers get caught.
I was a lone Indian boy at an all white catholic school in the 70’s. You don’t wanna know what happened to me there. In the boarding schools it was much worse.

It is happening, and during Pride Month even more so. It's everywhere, and denying it just makes you look like a bigger clown than you already are.
It is not happening. It's just that time of decade again where your thought leaders feel there is a benefit in inflicting a moral panic on you ignorant people who follow them.

Because other than a handful of incidents that you are blowing out of proportion and taking out of context, it is not happening. Conservative thought leaders see a short term political benefit in causing your imagination to run wild, and that's the origin of 100% of your current outrage.
There are at least 56 genital surgeries on minors in the us. Even the advocates agree there areThere are likely more. Regardless, 56 is more than should be happening.

Kind of like moderates being turned off by naked men flashing 5 year olds at parades?
Democrats are using pride events as stages to expose their genitals to small children.

Notice how democrats don't have any issues with 50 year old dudes exposing themselves to children?

MTG is RIGHT

Democrats are here defending democrats who use pride events as an excuse to expose themselves to small children.

Democrats are using pride events as stages to expose their genitals to small children.

Notice how democrats don't have any issues with 50 year old dudes exposing themselves to children?

MTG is RIGHT

The ironic part is if they just toned it down a notch, and did their grooming in homes and after school things and not in schools and maybe not having fetishists in front of kids, they could easily get away with far more indoctrination.

The ironic part is if they just toned it down a notch, and did their grooming in homes and after school things and not in schools and maybe not having fetishists in front of kids, they could easily get away with far more indoctrination.
Americans are watching democrats, recording them, and posting groomers grooming online.

Americans need to know who the democrats in their communities are and monitor/record them, especially around children.

Democrats here defend democrats at pride events who expose their genitals to children while saying people who call out those democrat are pedos

And most of the uneducated activists simply say "genital surgery never happens to minors." They are wrong.

This is the first time I've heard the "it's not happening, except in these caes that it does happen". That's an odd one.

And most of the uneducated activists simply say "genital surgery never happens to minors." They are wrong.

This is the first time I've heard the "it's not happening, except in these caes that it does happen". That's an odd one.

And surgery isn't the only issue, puberty blockers and hormones are just as damaging, and result in things you can't change back.

And surgery isn't the only issue, puberty blockers and hormones are just as damaging, and result in things you can't change back.
Democrats are passing laws to force sex changes on kids even if the parents say no.

If a democrat tells you that a child going trans is between the child, the parents, and the pedophiles, they are lying. The democrats want parents out of the picture. If a democrat grooms your child into believing it needs a sex change, they can take your kid away and give it one.

Democrats are passing laws to force sex changes on kids even if the parents say no.

If a democrat tells you that a child going trans is between the child, the parents, and the pedophiles, they are lying. The democrats want parents out of the picture. If a democrat grooms your child into believing it needs a sex change, they can take your kid away and give it one.

The big one is them banning "conversion therapy" using laws that basically muzzle therapists even discussing that maybe the kid really isn't gay/trans.

Forum List

Back