Stomping Rand Paul Supporter Wants Victim To Apologize To Him

Bfgrn

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2009
TIM-PROFITT.jpg
randpaulviolence102510-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

Tim Profitt with Rand Paul

Tim Profitt -- the former Rand Paul volunteer who stomped on the head of a MoveOn activist -- told told local CBS station WKYT that he wants an apology from the woman he stomped and that she started the whole thing.

"I don't think it's that big of a deal," Profitt said. "I would like for her to apologize to me to be honest with you."

He then blamed the forceful downward motion of his foot on the head of Valle as a function of chronic back pain, a claim he has made before:

"I put my foot on her, and I did push her down at the very end, and I told her to stay down. I actually put my foot on her to -- I couldn't bend over because I have issues with my back," Profitt said.

More

Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences; wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism.
Barry Goldwater

RIGHT ON! FUCK MOVEON.ORG! How can anyone ever forgive them for calling General Petraeus a "Traitor?" The man literally risked his life for this Nation for many many years while the sneering Moveon.org degenerates sat on their safe fat asses doing nothing for this Nation. And he's the "Traitor?" Well Fuck that. This Moveon.org Beat-Down was long long overdue. Vicious Hate Mongers don't deserve sympathy. They can go on whining for sympathy but they shouldn't expect it. FUCK EM!

TIM-PROFITT.jpg

Tim Profitt -- the former Rand Paul volunteer who stomped on the head of a MoveOn activist -- told told local CBS station WKYT that he wants an apology from the woman he stomped and that she started the whole thing.

"I don't think it's that big of a deal," Profitt said. "I would like for her to apologize to me to be honest with you."

He then blamed the forceful downward motion of his foot on the head of Valle as a function of chronic back pain, a claim he has made before:

"I put my foot on her, and I did push her down at the very end, and I told her to stay down. I actually put my foot on her to -- I couldn't bend over because I have issues with my back," Profitt said.

More

Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences; wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism.
Barry Goldwater

I think most know that the head stomping was out of line and will probably be dealt with in a Civil court. I have no idea if he will be brought up on criminal charges...if he was I would be good with it.
But the "victim" wasn't so innocent herself and she could have legal issues also. She shoved the poster she was carrying into Paul's face through an open window. I really can't feel too sorry for her.

Now I'm not saying that the Right condones violence but I find it more than troubling that this is being defended by some of the most vocal right wing supporters. It's one thing for someone, somewhere to engage in violence but it's a totally different thing when I heard Limbaugh attack the victim just because shes active in politics, just not on the side HE likes. This made the friggin national news! Its not like a story in a local paper somewhere.

This man is a weakling and a coward. I have never seen a more lowlife scumbag like Profitt. Anyone who supports this creep needs to sterlized.

Now I'm not saying that the Right condones violence but I find it more than troubling that this is being defended by some of the most vocal right wing supporters. It's one thing for someone, somewhere to engage in violence but it's a totally different thing when I heard Limbaugh attack the victim just because shes active in politics, just not on the side HE likes. This made the friggin national news! Its not like a story in a local paper somewhere.

She did shove the poster she was carrying through the window into Paul's face...no problem with that?

TIM-PROFITT.jpg

More

Barry Goldwater

I think most know that the head stomping was out of line and will probably be dealt with in a Civil court. I have no idea if he will be bought up on criminal charges...if he was I would be good with it.
But the "victim" wasn't so innocent herself and she could have legal issues also. She shoved the poster she was carrying into Paul's face through an open window. I really can't feel too sorry for her.

no victim is innocent, everyone have sinned. This PC stuff about blaming everyone for anything is crazy. The lady was abused by a guy, whether or not she had a poster, shoved a poster, sleeps around or does blow has nothing to do with being assaulted. Why would you excuse this behavior?

Do you realize that excusing this type of shit only fans the flames for more violence to happen? When exactly do we say "hey, wait...that's not cool"?

She did shove the poster she was carrying through the window into Paul's face...no problem with that?

Yes, that was rude but being rude doesnt require a concussion to make it fair.

TIM-PROFITT.jpg

More

Barry Goldwater

I think most know that the head stomping was out of line and will probably be dealt with in a Civil court. I have no idea if he will be bought up on criminal charges...if he was I would be good with it.

no victim is innocent, everyone have sinned. This PC stuff about blaming everyone for anything is crazy. The lady was abused by a guy, whether or not she had a poster, shoved a poster, sleeps around or does blow has nothing to do with being assaulted. Why would you excuse this behavior?

Do you realize that excusing this type of shit only fans the flames for more violence to happen? When exactly do we say "hey, wait...that's not cool"?

Go look at my first post, closedcaption, and show me where I condoned this guy for stomping on her neck. While your at it please show me where I stated I excused this behavior. But, if your going to respond intelligently on this thread, please bring all the facts, and not just the half truths that make your point. Sheesh.

Yes, that was rude but being rude doesnt require a concussion to make it fair.

Rude?????? Actually that is a form of an assault in our country....rude????? :cuckoo:

I pose a question to you.....Would you beat the shit out of a little girl who is being held to the ground forcibly for being rude. There is no circumstance where this is ok. This guy needs to see some serious jail time.

I pose a question to you.....Would you beat the shit out of a little girl who is being held to the ground forcibly for being rude. There is no circumstance where this is ok. This guy needs to see some serious jail time.

Dude....I will ask you to show me where I even came close to saying that. I will ask you to look at my first post in this thread and you will find my answer.
I haven't seen one person come on this thread and support the perp.
There is a difference between rude and simple assault, so please try and be more specific and not to downplay what happened. Let's keep it honest with all the facts and not your cherry picked facts, Okay?

Another thought about your post, Propain.
You refer to a simple assault as being rude, yet you refer to a forced stomp on her neck as getting the shit beaten out of her.
Am I looking at your post wrong? Is it just me?

When a dude over 200lbs stomps on a girl being held down by other cowards then yes she is getting the shit beat out of her........what would you call it?
Now who's cherry pickin'

Last edited:
Moveon.org Assholes whining for sympathy is not only in poor taste but is also ludacris. They are by far the most hateful organization in this country. Their whining should fall on deaf ears. Fuck em.

Forum List

Back