Stimulus bill already working!

Perception is nothing when it belies the truth. It is no excuse for willful ignorance; which, you seem more than happy to display.
Thanks for the gratuitous attack, Gunny. I was beginning to feel left out.

Nothing gratuitous about it. You tried to hide behind a silly-ass comment and I responded to it. That's kind of how message boards work.

What's with the inflammatory, gratuitous thread? Anyone with half a brain cell can see it for what it is. Unless you're the woman that got the freebie house, it is factually incorrect to make the claim a bill that was not even signed yet at the time you originated this thread was somehow working for you already, and that has NOTHING to do with perspective.
it STILL isnt signed
not till tomorrow so Obama can make a media show of it
but Congress didnt have time to read the fucking thing before they voted on it
:rolleyes:

That's pretty funny coming from someone that claimed a meaningless comment by Bush caused gas prices to fall.

:lol:
uh, source?
you have to back that up
i say you are lying
That wasn't you? hmmmm....if I'm wrong, I apologize. Sometimes I can't keep you wingers straight.
well, i'm not a winger, thats your mistake
then you wonder why people think you are a moron

Thanks for the gratuitous attack, Gunny. I was beginning to feel left out.

Nothing gratuitous about it. You tried to hide behind a silly-ass comment and I responded to it. That's kind of how message boards work.

What's with the inflammatory, gratuitous thread? Anyone with half a brain cell can see it for what it is. Unless you're the woman that got the freebie house, it is factually incorrect to make the claim a bill that was not even signed yet at the time you originated this thread was somehow working for you already, and that has NOTHING to do with perspective.
it STILL isnt signed
not till tomorrow so Obama can make a media show of it
but Congress didnt have time to read the fucking thing before they voted on it
:rolleyes:

Not one single person has had "time" to read it.. But dammit, get it put into effect immediately - damn the consequences later!

These past few days since the bill was passed would have been a great opportunity for congress to have actually READ the fucking thing before voting on it.

If Obama was planning to wait that long, what was the rush in congress?

These past few days since the bill was passed would have been a great opportunity for congress to have actually READ the fucking thing before voting on it.

SCARE TACTICS

typical dem noise machine

SCARE TACTICS

The only problem I have with your statement is that it's not just dems, the reps did the same thing while they were in office to. Though I don't support either side using it. A few other things successfully fucked up by such tactics:

Environut crap. Yes, some reps were all for the "recycling" crap, though dems support it more.
Iraqi War.
DTV box coupons. Sorry but this one is cmpletely reps fault.
Illegal Immigration ... both sides are full of shit on this, and the negative effects are just getting worse.

SCARE TACTICS

The only problem I have with your statement is that it's not just dems, the reps did the same thing while they were in office to. Though I don't support either side using it. A few other things successfully fucked up by such tactics:

Environut crap. Yes, some reps were all for the "recycling" crap, though dems support it more.
Iraqi War.
Illegal Immigration ... both sides are full of shit on this, and the negative effects are just getting worse.
i have no problem with recycling, it saves money
the DTV boxes was a mess by BOTH sides

the main point was mostly sarcasm at seeing others use the "GOP Noise Machine" for anything they disagreed with
;)

SCARE TACTICS

Iraqi War.

the main point was mostly sarcasm at seeing others use the "GOP Noise Machine" for anything they disagreed with
;)

Recycling actually doesn't. Look at how much of your cities taxes are spent on it each year, it will likely make you sick. If you want few facts on it I recommend P&T for it, I checked their facts, they are accurate. Sorry but I can't link it, Youtube and their copyright clearing house got the ones I had.

Iraqi War.

;)

Recycling actually doesn't. Look at how much of your cities taxes are spent on it each year, it will likely make you sick. If you want few facts on it I recommend P&T for it, I checked their facts, they are accurate. Sorry but I can't link it, Youtube and their copyright clearing house got the ones I had.
well, i didnt mean government controled ones
LOL
thats the problem

;)

well, i didnt mean government controled ones
LOL
thats the problem

Okay, that is different. Some recycling companies have found ways to actually make a profit without conning the tax payers to pay for it and those one deserve what they earn. The really funny thing is that the environuts should hate recycling, if they knew anything of the process they'd learn that the plants put out more pollution than any manufacturing plant, there are other problems to but I don't recall them off hand. But now thanks to the environuts not even understanding what they are supporting our city wastes millions a year on forcing us to recycle (even private residences can be fined now) and paying for it all from our taxes. The only reason they got support for this: Scare Tactics. Just like Obama is using now, just like Jr. used in the last bill that's almost exactly the same as this one. I hate scare tactics, for many reasons, but the most logical is that it's the same thing Terrorists use, so anyone who uses them I see as nothing but an American Terrorist.

Forum List

Back