Still Think It Was A Good Idea For The GOP To Piss Off Women During An Election Year?

Mitch McConnell, Fox News and Rush have all referred to their war on women as being Manufactured by Democrats.

Do they think women or anyone else is buying that?

P.S. Do you remember my Thread titled Women who don't vote Piss me off? Well guess what? Turns out not a lot of women piss me off.

The smart women are, the others are well,,,,,,,democrats

In the real world democrats would be laughed out of town for campaigning on "a condom in every wallet" and forcing religious institutions to pay for birth control. Since the mainstream media supports the administration it's easier to engage in nasty propaganda campaigns than defend the president's policies. Personally I think people are smarter than democrats suspect and they see right through it.

Believe me, only the moonbats are taking this serious.

HEY!! GOP!! When you start calling college girls sluts and trying to tell them how to live their lives it's just possible they'll come back and start kicking you in the electoral balls.

They really can’t help themselves – it’s part of the fundamental nature of authoritarian conservatives.

and what's yours? it seems like yours is you want somebody else to pay for everything you think you need.. you're one of the gimmie crowd huh?

HEY!! GOP!! When you start calling college girls sluts and trying to tell them how to live their lives it's just possible they'll come back and start kicking you in the electoral balls.

They really can’t help themselves – it’s part of the fundamental nature of authoritarian conservatives.

oh my gawd...:lol:

In the real world democrats would be laughed out of town for campaigning on "a condom in every wallet" and forcing religious institutions to pay for birth control. Since the mainstream media supports the administration it's easier to engage in nasty propaganda campaigns than defend the president's policies. Personally I think people are smarter than democrats suspect and they see right through it.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

The Dems are used to the sheep mentality. They really don't deal well with women that think for themselves. :eusa_shhh:

Assuming that women want to pay for the contraceptives of other women.

No. They don't.

The Dems are used to the sheep mentality. They really don't deal well with women that think for themselves. :eusa_shhh:

All one has to do is look how women who don't parrot the party line are treated...

If msnbc and the major networks tell them something, they'll lap it up like sweet nectarine.

Women boost Obama over Romney in new ABC poll

An ABC News/Washington Post poll released Tuesday shows female voters play a significant role in President Barack Obama's current lead over Mitt Romney among 2012 voters.

Obama tested best among all voters on his ability to handle "women's issues," leading Romney by 19 points. And women alone did not account for the margin: Obama held a 10-point lead on women's issues among men surveyed. Among women surveyed, the president's lead on women's issues was 27 points.

White women specifically shifted towards Obama since that March poll.

Women boost Obama over Romney in new ABC poll | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Who is the party of no choice??? Who is telling us how to cook, what to eat??? Who is dictating how and what the Federal Government needs to take control over??? Who is creating an Army out of the IRS??? You Statist Puke.... Cut it out.... You are killing me!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Who's windshield mirror are your balls hanging from?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Good One Squaw Man.

Last edited:
I really don't care if Sandra Fluke wants to work in at the bunny ranch. When I start having to pay for her birth control and massengill, then it becomes MY issue...

All one has to do is look how women who don't parrot the party line are treated...

why yes,, I think so,, in my memory one or two of the conservative women were called sluts and worse,,by the left. they're still waiting for their phone calls from you know who.

why yes,, I think so,, in my memory one or two of the conservative women were called sluts and worse,,by the left. they're still waiting for their phone calls from you know who.

They didn't look like what would have looked like O's son if he actually had been O's son though....so they didn't get that call.

I really don't care if Sandra Fluke wants to work in at the bunny ranch. When I start having to pay for her birth control and massengill, then it becomes MY issue...

Do you even have a conceptual clue about how insurance and preventative care work?

Do you have any concept of taking responsibility for yourself?

Women boost Obama over Romney in new ABC poll

An ABC News/Washington Post poll released Tuesday shows female voters play a significant role in President Barack Obama's current lead over Mitt Romney among 2012 voters.

Obama tested best among all voters on his ability to handle "women's issues," leading Romney by 19 points. And women alone did not account for the margin: Obama held a 10-point lead on women's issues among men surveyed. Among women surveyed, the president's lead on women's issues was 27 points.

White women specifically shifted towards Obama since that March poll.

Women boost Obama over Romney in new ABC poll | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

The GOP didn't call that stupid Fluke slut a slut. That was Limbaugh. The reason was that she testified in a hearing to determine the constitutionality of forcing religious organizations to pay for abortion and contraception, however, she had nothing to say about that and was just there to whine. Then she claimed that she spent $3,000 during her college years on contraception. When experts crunched the numbers, she would have spent about $249 on the birth control pills, which left the rest of the money to go toward condoms. Buying those by the case would be cheap and it was estimated that in order to spend the $3,000 on birth control, she would have sex approximately 7 times a day. Now, no man I know can begin to keep up with that, even two or three men would have a difficult time, so she must have had more. And she wants someone else to pay for it. Sorry, but with her wild claims, there is no other explanation than she's a slut. I thought she was a slut, not for sex, but for giving such outrageous testimony to further her own agenda. She is an activist and chose that school with the intention of challenging people's religious beliefs.

The suppposed war on women is nothing but another ruse from the liberal spin machine. Obama's poll numbers have been pitiful, not just with women, but with blacks. They created the war on women to try and vilify the right and now they are using the Trayvon Martin shooting to try and incite a race war to win back the blacks. The latter seems to be working and it's a shame that racial tensions have come to a boiling point just so some can benefit from it.

Obama should be out there running on his record, but who can blame him for focusing on attacks instead of holding his record up in the spotlight.

Last edited:

Do you even have a conceptual clue about how insurance and preventative care work?

I wish you guys would make up your mind about what you really believe cuz you keep on changing like the weather.

Insurance is a system in which the people who are well subsidize the medical treatments of the sick and injured.

Preventive care is less expensive than waiting for a condition to become more advanced.

Ergo, insurance pays for preventive care. That includes birth control, among many other things.

When I start having to pay for her birth control and massengill, then it becomes MY issue...

No one ever said you should.

And that you’d believe this indicates how distorted the facts of the issue have become.

The right have started to all use the same verbage on this one. This is a "manufactured" attack on women. Manufactured by Democrats.

I wish you guys would make up your mind about what you really believe cuz you keep on changing like the weather.

Insurance is a system in which the people who are well subsidize the medical treatments of the sick and injured.

Preventive care is less expensive than waiting for a condition to become more advanced.

Ergo, insurance pays for preventive care. That includes birth control, among many other things.
:cuckoo:

When I start having to pay for her birth control and massengill, then it becomes MY issue...

No one ever said you should.

And that you’d believe this indicates how distorted the facts of the issue have become.

The right have started to all use the same verbage on this one. This is a "manufactured" attack on women. Manufactured by Democrats.

well, anyone woman with a BRAIN knows it is..too bad you all can't stand ON the Obama's RECORD..You have to now make up fictional shit to try and distract people...

Forum List

Back