Still Think It Was A Good Idea For The GOP To Piss Off Women During An Election Year?

Mitch McConnell, Fox News and Rush have all referred to their war on women as being Manufactured by Democrats.

Do they think women or anyone else is buying that?

P.S. Do you remember my Thread titled Women who don't vote Piss me off? Well guess what? Turns out not a lot of women piss me off.

LOL, WORKING women in this country could give a shit about your all's MANUFACTURED war on women..
They are worried about being able to FIND JOBS to care for their FAMILIES just like the men in this country.
but you all need something to hold onto, so have at it.

From the OP.......

Among women surveyed, the president's lead on women's issues was 27 points...

I didn't realize that finding jobs was strictly a "women's issue"? :confused:

You're still hanging your hope on some Abc/Washintoncompost poll eh?
desperate dear.

the only poll that matters, is the Dear Leader is STILL below 50% approval rating by the American people...

and November is creeping up on him FAST..

vote this divisive ugly hearted community agitator out folks...do us all a favor

Women boost Obama over Romney in new ABC poll | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

HEY!! GOP!! When you start calling college girls sluts and trying to tell them how to live their lives it's just possible they'll come back and start kicking you in the electoral balls.

Do you still think it's a good idea for you to keep raping 8 year old boys?

WTF!!?? Where the fuck did this come from? You deseve a neg rep for this bullshit post and it takes a LOT for me to give someone a neg rep.

Clearly, you get upset when people make the same accusations against you as you freely make towards others.

Republicans are counting on the tendency of women to forget slights like being called "sluts" and trusting that they don't hold grudges.

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Except of course, Republicans havent called women sluts. And the claim is absolutely false.

Silly decepticon.

Republicans are counting on the tendency of women to forget slights like being called "sluts" and trusting that they don't hold grudges.

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Except of course, Republicans havent called women sluts. And the claim is absolutely false.

Silly decepticon.

Limbaugh did call ONE individual one...retracted it...she refused the apology...so be it.

But you are correct. Republicans aren't calling women by and large 'sluts'...but individual ones that deserve it because it fits is still quite another subject all together.

We are after all dealing with individuals on a case-by-case basis...

but that requires you look at a person AS an individual to begin with, and not corral them into groups as the Statist tends to do...so 'Poster "Ravage" is projecting.

Most women are emotional not logical. So they are easily manipulated.

Nonsense.

I'm a women and I am not pissed off at the GOP. Because I use my brain instead of whining about getting free birth control and abortions.

You’re not angry with the GOP because you’re a partisan rightist and republican. You also exhibit your ignorance of the issue, as it was never about ‘free birth control’ or ‘abortion.’

I don't want to kill a baby and i don't want to pump my body full of hormones.

Then don’t.

And obviously for those who wish to not face the prospect of an abortion, appropriate and comprehensive access to birth control in the context of one’s health insurance compensation is vital. One can not be denied her just compensation be it wage, salary, leave, or health insurance.

Hell people don't like hormones in their meat but they'll pump them into their own body just because someone told them it's their right to do it.

Telling that conservatives take issue with citizens exercising their Constitutional rights.

Women will actually kill their babies just because someone told them it is their right to do it.

More unsubstantiated nonsense, ignorance, and hyperbole.

Still Think It Was A Good Idea For The GOP To Piss Off Women During An Election Year?

HEY!! GOP!! When you start calling college girls sluts and trying to tell them how to live their lives it's just possible they'll come back and start kicking you in the electoral balls.

It gets BETTER!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

"Women’s rights activists are banding together to “Rock the Slut Vote” in an online effort to register women to vote and cast their ballots against Republicans in 2012.

“If the GOP thinks that throwing the word ‘slut’ at us at this point is going to silence women they have another thing coming,” said Susan McMillan Emry, the site’s founder."

Last edited:
ABC/WaPo poll: Romney shows gains among women - POLITICO.com

Obama still beats Romney in favorable ratings overall, by an 11-point margin, 52 percent vs. 41 percent. But that’s down from 21 points last month, giving Romney the better trajectory. And both get only even divisions among registered voters, marking the closeness of the race between them.

All Romney’s gains have come among women — up by 13 percentage points in personal popularity from last month, while Obama’s lost 7 points among women. (Views among men have been more stable.) Obama’s rating among women, 51 percent favorable, still beats Romney’s 40 percent — but again that margin is far smaller than what it was six weeks ago.

An ABC/Post poll last week found improvement for Romney in vote preferences among married women. This survey finds that his gains in personal favorability, instead, come predominantly among unmarried women, who saw him uncommonly negatively earlier this spring.

sounds like Romney is headed in the right direction with women, at the right time, while Obama is on the downswing.

1) No one has called college girls sluts
2) No one has told anyone how to live their life.

The whole premise of your thread is based on a lie.

Limbaugh did call ONE individual one...retracted it...she refused the apology...so be it.

But you are correct. Republicans aren't calling women by and large 'sluts'...but individual ones that deserve it because it fits is still quite another subject all together.

but that requires you look at a person AS an individual to begin with, and not corral them into groups as the Statist tends to do...so 'Poster "Ravage" is projecting.

Individualism is a foreign concept to some. It's sad. I much like being me rather than as part of a group.

Women boost Obama over Romney in new ABC poll

An ABC News/Washington Post poll released Tuesday shows female voters play a significant role in President Barack Obama's current lead over Mitt Romney among 2012 voters.

Obama tested best among all voters on his ability to handle "women's issues," leading Romney by 19 points. And women alone did not account for the margin: Obama held a 10-point lead on women's issues among men surveyed. Among women surveyed, the president's lead on women's issues was 27 points.

White women specifically shifted towards Obama since that March poll.

The GOP did not call college girls sluts. Rush insinuated that Fluke was a slut for claiming she spent $3,000 on contraception during her years at that college. Not that I'd expect some to understand the finer details. That's a lot of money Fluke claimed to need for birth control. Once you crunch the numbers, you realize she would have to be having sex numerous times each day. The comment may have been rude, but Fluke making an outrageous claim like that earned her the title.

No one is telling people how to run their lives, except maybe the liberals. Of course, liberals seem to believe that refusing to pay for something is the same as denying it.

Individualism is a foreign concept to some. It's sad. I much like being me rather than as part of a group.

....Except for that Sunday-morning-cult assembly.​

....Except for that Sunday-morning-cult assembly.​

So going to Church somehow eliminates my desire to be an individual and addressed as an individual?

Women boost Obama over Romney in new ABC poll

White women specifically shifted towards Obama since that March poll.

The GOP did not call college girls sluts. Rush insinuated that Fluke was a slut for claiming she spent $3,000 on contraception.....

....Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,.....

I'd say......

Better luck, NEXT election!!!!

So somehow it's too late to influence an election that occurs 5 months from now?

Forum List

Back