STILL! Less Than Zero!.....

so all the data coming from fox, and fox business is completely made up? they both create their own figures coming out of wall street? in other words, Fox makes up the unemployment rate and all of the stock figures? should I be watching MSNBC instead?

You should just watch Sponge Bob.

I don't know why anyone wants to watch television news nowadays. All the news you really want to know is on that stupid ticker that goes by while the talking head spews the latest puff piece/softball interview.

Television is for watching, not reading! Might as well get your news on the internet, which I definitely do already.

A Life: Get one today

Truth...get some today.

Stop watching Fox. It has been proven and confirmed that it rots your brain.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

Clearly a Fox news watcher

Still dragging that dead horse out for a whipping KrustyFrank? Everyone with half a brain knows what Obama meant. But this stupid shit and the shit that was vetted 3 years ago is all you have? I would be willing to wager more than you have ever dreamed of that you misspeak daily. You just don't have cameras and microphones recording everything you say..that is because you are a hopeless loser. No one cares, except psychiatrists, about your weak hallucinations and ramblings.

The real question is not did Obama make 57 visits to the 48 lower contiguous states OR does he think there really are 57 states. The real question is how does an ignorant psychologically confused hack like you get gainfully employed without government assistance.

I don't know why anyone wants to watch television news nowadays. All the news you really want to know is on that stupid ticker that goes by while the talking head spews the latest puff piece/softball interview.

Television is for watching, not reading! Might as well get your news on the internet, which I definitely do already.

Dirty Harry was on last night and I always like to watch him make some punk make his day.

Truth...get some today.

Stop watching Fox. It has been proven and confirmed that it rots your brain.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

Clearly a Fox news watcher

Still dragging that dead horse out for a whipping KrustyFrank? Everyone with half a brain knows what Obama meant. But this stupid shit and the shit that was vetted 3 years ago is all you have? I would be willing to wager more than you have ever dreamed of that you misspeak daily. You just don't have cameras and microphones recording everything you say..that is because you are a hopeless loser. No one cares, except psychiatrists, about your weak hallucinations and ramblings.

The real question is not did Obama make 57 visits to the 48 lower contiguous states OR does he think there really are 57 states. The real question is how does an ignorant psychologically confused hack like you get gainfully employed without government assistance.
I you look at it holistically HUGGY, it's really a testament to how good Obama is, he almost never messes up. The fact that they have to keep bringing up this slight from 4 years ago shows that they have no ammunition so they have to drastically grab, clutch and cling at straws to bolster their bogus propaganda. It's a COMPLIMENT really.

I you look at it holistically HUGGY, it's really a testament to how good Obama is, he almost never messes up. The fact that they have to keep bringing up this slight from 4 years ago shows that they have no ammunition so they have to drastically grab, clutch and cling at straws to bolster their bogus propaganda. It's a COMPLIMENT really.

Hmmm.............like yesteerday when he talked about his "two sons". TWICE!!!!

wtf......and he HAD the teleprompter on!!!:funnyface:

http://cnsnews.com/blog/terence-p-jeffrey/obama-twice-mistakenly-mentions-my-sons-while-defending-contraception-mandate

Last edited:
Did you read the questions? Any one of them could be the subject of an hour long dissertation. The dirty little secret is that Fox viewers did not answer them to the "satisfaction" of the pollsters who very likely had an agenda. Thank God for Fox. If we were still living in an age where the only information available was filtered through liberals like Croinkite and outright crooks like Dan Rather we would be in a lot bigger trouble then we are in.

sorry, but seriously old news...

You must be one of those ignorant Fox viewers....seriously. This op is a follow up on an old story with a new one and with a new survey confirming the old one.

Ignorant and proud of it much?

I doubt very much that there is even one person who just watches Fox news to get information.Are you trying to tell us that someone who watches Fox doesn't....

Read a morning paper.
Doesn't listen to the car radio on the way to work.
Never reads a news magazine like Time or Newsweek or maybe even Newsmax.

Oh wait a second.....there are some people who just watch Fox News......
Those that work for Media matters......

Ha ha those dopes,all they do is watch Fox News.... :lol:

Personally I don't really care what a 3rd rate university can glean from splitting hairs in a New Jersey poll of 1,185 people but look at the numbers. The glitzy graph makes a distinction between statistical "correct" (according to their standards) answers of between 1.85 and 1.04 questions. Even with the built in double standard and left wing bias and cherry picked demographics the statistics are a hair split dead heat.

Did you read the questions? Any one of them could be the subject of an hour long dissertation. The dirty little secret is that Fox viewers did not answer them to the "satisfaction" of the pollsters who very likely had an agenda. Thank God for Fox. If we were still living in an age where the only information available was filtered through liberals like Croinkite and outright crooks like Dan Rather we would be in a lot bigger trouble then we are in.

Indeed Whitehall...........and how much fun is it to see the daily mental meltdowns on here from the k00ks whenever FOX is mentioned. Shit......it can even be a pic of a little old fox and these people get mental.

Funny because these dolts never even watched FOX..............they just dont ike anything to the contrary of the prevailing PC crap. Meanwhile, I tune in MSNBC several times per week for some good entertainment. In fact, for two years now, I got my plans all set for election night. Wouldnt miss watching MSNBC for the world...........cant miss TV that night.:coffee:.

The results of any poll in the western world are generally considered to be a statistical tie if the results are + or minus 3%. The FD media center makes a broad generality that most intelligent and honest polling centers wouldn't go near based on a fraction of a %. Thanks to the efforts of liberal senators John McCain and Russ Feingold with their "campaign finance reform" have tax exempt propaganda centers all over the place grinding out push polls to promote a left wing agenda. I wonder who funds the alleged independent wonks who generated the data?

Forum List

Back