STILL! Less Than Zero!.....

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Last edited:
aw Huggy, you are too hard on Fox, they are ignorant yes, but the other networks leave people just as blind. You don't hear much about the soldiers or us veterans anymore, since Obama is fairly well protected by most news networks. Far less bashing of Obama for war but we didn't pull out, we just increased forces in Afghanistan. Following any major news network is bad right now, wouldn't you agree? Its a sad day when hearsay is more reliable than the news. think id believe a bum saying aliens were coming before I'd trust that networks even gave half truths about anything

aw Huggy, you are too hard on Fox, they are ignorant yes, but the other networks leave people just as blind. You don't hear much about the soldiers or us veterans anymore, since Obama is fairly well protected by most news networks. Far less bashing of Obama for war but we didn't pull out, we just increased forces in Afghanistan. Following any major news network is bad right now, wouldn't you agree? Its a sad day when hearsay is more reliable than the news. think id believe a bum saying aliens were coming before I'd trust that networks even gave half truths about anything

I just bring the news..I don't make it. As the survey says...Fox is the worst.

sorry, but seriously old news...

You must be one of those ignorant Fox viewers....seriously. This op is a follow up on an old story with a new one and with a new survey confirming the old one.

Ignorant and proud of it much?

Again, you just confirmed what I said, "confirming the old one" as in yes we know, no need to beat a dead horse.

And I really don't watch fox news. So um, you ignorant much?

lol understood, just putting in my two cents. I kinda feel like fox gets a bit of a raw deal when it comes to comparing it to other news sources, they are the only far right news network I know of. I do appreciate their support of soldiers. any way , I'm just putting in my two cents learning how these message boards work and getting a little friendly discussion at 5 am... damn I gotta sleep haha Its tough for a little fish like myself to live up to Lumpy 1

lol understood, just putting in my two cents. I kinda feel like fox gets a bit of a raw deal when it comes to comparing it to other news sources, they are the only far right news network I know of. I do appreciate their support of soldiers. any way , I'm just putting in my two cents learning how these message boards work and getting a little friendly discussion at 5 am... damn I gotta sleep haha Its tough for a little fish like myself to live up to Lumpy 1

The only right leaning network and the most incorrect factually?

Aww that has to just be a coincidence :)

The only right leaning network and the most incorrect factually?

Aww that has to just be a coincidence :)

incorrect... I guess I'll give you that, but leaving out pertinent information can be just as destructive. " sorry honey, I got drunk last night" can be fully factual while missing the fact of an affair and an STD. getting the whole truth is important.

TV news?

Waste of time.

Worse, it makes you THINK you're being informed, when in fact, you're often being misinformed.

And it is JUST FOX NEWS that I'm talking about, either, although I will admit that their propaganda is probably the worst of the lot.

First off, I don't watch FOX News or other news broadcasts.

Secondly, are they talking about FOX hard news or their other shows?

Thirdly, what is the motivation of the people conducting the survey and how is it conducted, how is it controlled, was their a preset idea of the outcome?

If you watch absolutely no "Television News" chances are you are better informed than a Fox viewer.

Two years ago there was this study..

University Study: Fox Viewers More Misinformed - John A. Farrell (usnews.com)

Just recently another college confirmed it.

Study: Fox News viewers worst-informed

Fox viewers... Ignorant and proud of it.

Confirm?

What your OP 'confirms' is that you have absolutely no fucking idea what this kind of study actually achieves.

And.... as an aside, and since I can't be arsed to check the actual detail of these 'studies'... is one of them the 612 people in New Jersey that the left are so fond of quoting as 'evidence'. :lol::lol::lol:

You really are a fucking idiot.

so all the data coming from fox, and fox business is completely made up? they both create their own figures coming out of wall street? in other words, Fox makes up the unemployment rate and all of the stock figures? should I be watching MSNBC instead?

If you watch absolutely no "Television News" chances are you are better informed than a Fox viewer.

Confirm?

What your OP 'confirms' is that you have absolutely no fucking idea what this kind of study actually achieves.

And.... as an aside, and since I can't be arsed to check the actual detail of these 'studies'... is one of them the 612 people in New Jersey that the left are so fond of quoting as 'evidence'. :lol::lol::lol:

I believe you can and do get "arsed".

Just a working theory... :lol:

First off, I don't watch FOX News or other news broadcasts.

Secondly, are they talking about FOX hard news or their other shows?

Thirdly, what is the motivation of the people conducting the survey and how is it conducted, how is it controlled, was their a preset idea of the outcome?

Please list their "hard news" shows and also list the other shows.

Thanks.

Confirm?

I believe you can and do get "arsed".

Just a working theory... :lol:

:lol:
lol

Forum List

Back