Still can't believe how bad the democrats are ...

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
How can the incredibly stupid democrats fail to come up with an answer to DONALD TRUMP, who has all but proven himself an incompetent buffoon? But they somehow manage to pull it off. Who do they have that can actually beat Trump? I'm serious. I can't think of anyone.

Who can beat Trump from the democratic party?

How can the incredibly stupid democrats fail to come up with an answer to DONALD TRUMP, who has all but proven himself an incompetent buffoon? But they somehow manage to pull it off. Who do they have that can actually beat Trump? I'm serious. I can't think of anyone.

Probably no one since the GOP has rigging elections locked down.

False. No one is rigging elections. The democrats are just idiots with no discernible message other than, "blame that white guy over there".

False. No one is rigging elections. The democrats are just idiots with no discernible message other than, "blame that white guy over there".

Click the link in my sig and read all about how the GOP rigs elections, all while whining that the elections "are rigged" (while being the ones doing the rigging.)

Click the link in my sig and read all about how the GOP rigs elections, all while whining that the elections "are rigged" (while being the ones doing the rigging.)

Gerrymandering is not the same as rigging elections. Democrats do the same shit.

I'm praying that the good Lord gives us Maxine Waters. I promise to be good forever and ever just to be able to witness an election cycle of Trump vs Waters.

:lmao:

maxresdefault.jpg

`
`

I was tempted to vote for Bernie Sanders, or even Elizabeth Warren. However, since they both ended up supporting hillary, I've permanently written those two off as "party before country." I don't see any clear democratic front runner right now.

So long as Democrats keep super delegates in their primaries, the DNC will continue to be corrupt and implode under its own corruption.
Corrupt? You say that with a straight face knowing Trumpcontinues to violate the Constitution with enriching himself while in office.
While many of his cabinet members continue to use taxpayer funded air travel for their own private needs. When Pence wasted over $200,000 of tax payer money in that stunt he pulled in Indianapolis at the NFLgame.
Take off your blinders.

So long as Democrats keep super delegates in their primaries, the DNC will continue to be corrupt and implode under its own corruption.
Corrupt? You say that with a straight face knowing Trumpcontinues to violate the Constitution with enriching himself while in office.
While many of his cabinet members continue to use taxpayer funded air travel for their own private needs. When Pence wasted over $200,000 of tax payer money in that stunt he pulled in Indianapolis at the NFLgame.
Take off your blinders.

Anyone who denies the rampant corruption in the DNC hasn't been paying attention to Edward Snowden, Wikileaks, and all of the other dirt coming out against the likes of Anthony Weiner, Harvey Weinstein, John Podesta, and more.

Forum List

Back