why do dems think they get "liberal privilege?"

Funny thing, i was just telling a friend tonight about a guy I work with that's such a freakin bigot. My friend said I should call him out. I responded by saying he was a liberal so in his eyes get could never be a bigot. It just dawned on me when I saw this thread, he has Liberal Privilege!

Weinstein is a scumbag.......for pretty much doing what Trump has also done as a sexual predator....

Of course we get "Liberal Privilege" ...we deserve it

I just flash my Liberal Card and wink and I get into movies for free, free drinks and free lap dances at titty bars

aaCapture.PNG

I just flash my Liberal Card and wink and I get into movies for free, free drinks and free lap dances at titty bars

Damn !!!! All these years I've been paying for my lap dances?? Who knew? Thanks..........LOL

I show my Liberal Card and I get to post on USMB....... FOR FREE!

View attachment 153727
Liberal card seems to allow liberals to objectify women, by your own admission.
The women who give me lap dances are not objectified. They are entrepaneures just like Melania

View attachment 153727
Liberal card seems to allow liberals to objectify women, by your own admission.
The women who give me lap dances are not objectified. They are entrepaneures just like Melania
Nah. They are just desperate for cash.

Forum List

Back