Stifling Free Speech: Hillary Clinton Vows To Destroy Opposition Website Breitbart If Elected

The point is, you are an idiot.
I get it ... I bested you by posting what bretbart your hereo of web sited posted ...your best retort is your a idiot ... I pretty sure you know you're the idiot here why??? you've been caught ... now that wasn't very hard now was it ... you like liars ...you like being lied to ... we get it!!!!

I see. So....my post that you quoted is dumb to you? Ok. Gonna have to just agree to disagree there, sparky.
the fact that you didn't respond to my post about bretbart lying tells you, you are a idiot and a moron at best .... so Ill post it again to see if that tiny brain of yours grasp the distortions of bretbart ... probably not

example: Bretbart makes a statement in that statement it gives you the person name at the associated press Jill Covena statement it says "trump sounds like he's talking directly to african american "(twitter.com8/16/16)" ... trying to make you think trump was talking to african americans ... this statement here by bretbart web site was one of their typical distortions ... the actual tweet went like this
"Trump sounds like he's talking directly to african Americans, but I don't see a single non-white person in the crowd " this is how they distort what they say ... they take part of the statement that they like, then they leave out the parts they don't like ... where fools like you fall for it hook line and sinker... now don't you feel stupid, at least you made a fool of your self

Hillary lies too... perhaps they should shut her up before considering the removal of anyone else's freedom of speech.

11 million views... Her lies reach farther than Breitbart "distortions" can dream of.

The point is, you are an idiot.
I get it ... I bested you by posting what bretbart your hereo of web sited posted ...your best retort is your a idiot ... I pretty sure you know you're the idiot here why??? you've been caught ... now that wasn't very hard now was it ... you like liars ...you like being lied to ... we get it!!!!
Honey, you aren't worth arguing with. Now go beat your head on something.

Forum List

Back