Stifling Free Speech: Hillary Clinton Vows To Destroy Opposition Website Breitbart If Elected

We will have one television network. CNN will be the State sanctioned outlet for the Clinton propaganda machine. All females between the ages of ten and twenty six will be required to register for service at the White House under the direct supervision of Bill Clinton.

We will have one television network. CNN will be the State sanctioned outlet for the Clinton propaganda machine. All females between the ages of ten and twenty six will be required to register for service at the White House under the direct supervision of Bill Clinton.
The Clinton News Network will label that "humanitarian aid with full physical play".

• Banned
Trump hiring Breitbart CEO Steve Bannon to lead the media blitzkrieg attack for him has the Clinton camp in a panic.

I can't wait for my TV to bark out at me when I'm not doing windmills fast enough or deep enough.

Maybe I'll change my name to Winston Smith or something...

clintonskill.jpg

Ahh... so cute. Billy is going to cry. Poor little billy.

You should be more concerned about the lying pos running as the dem nominee.

Did someone actually think Hillary believes in the freedom of speech?

Her speeches cost 250 thousand... that's not exactly free.

Hmmmm........a sign of things to come if she's elected, shut down all opposition of her neutralizing free speech. This should be a warning to all.

Hillary Campaign Vows To Destroy Opposition Website
How many newspapers and news networks has Trump banned from his rallies. Do you know how many?
That's irrelevant from putting them out of business which is what Hillary wants to do with Breitbart.
it should be put out of business

Forum List

Back