Stifling Free Speech: Hillary Clinton Vows To Destroy Opposition Website Breitbart If Elected

Hmmmm........a sign of things to come if she's elected, shut down all opposition of her neutralizing free speech. This should be a warning to all.

Hillary Campaign Vows To Destroy Opposition Website
actually is the worst site out there... they put out lies after lies then distorts what anyone says by only posting half of what they said then bretbart finishes it out with their own statement
False! Now get back to the plantation boy!
:whip:

Hmmmm........a sign of things to come if she's elected, shut down all opposition of her neutralizing free speech. This should be a warning to all.

actually is the worst site out there... they put out lies after lies then distorts what anyone says by only posting half of what they said then bretbart finishes it out with their own statement
False! Now get back to the plantation boy!
:whip:
another republican ass kisser you know that poop smell its causted from you nose so far up republican asses

Last edited:
example: Bretbart makes a statement in that statement it gives you the person name at the associated press Jill Covena statement it says "trump sounds like he's talking directly to african american "(twitter.com8/16/16)" ... trying to make you think trump was talking to african americans ... this statement here by bretbart web site was one of their typical distortions ... the actual tweet went like this

"Trump sounds like he's talking directly to african Americans, but I don't see a single non-white person in the crowd " this is how they distort what they say ... they take part of the statement that they like, then they leave out the parts they don't like ... where fools like you fall for it hook line and sinker

Last edited:

Maybe they get too close to the truth.
actually they are never close to the truth...they tell you what you want to hear and fools like you fall for it ...
So, you know me well enough to KNOW I read or listen to them? Now who is the fool?

Ahh... so cute. Billy is going to cry. Poor little billy.

You should be more concerned about the lying pos running as the dem nominee.
P.S.
and I'm not concerned about her allege lying ... only morons like you can only be concerned ... when she wins, and we all know here she will win, what are losers like you going to do??? wet your pants with a quick shit in them

Its people like billydumbasarock that make discussing things difficult. Tunnel vision. Refusal to see. Dumb.

actually they are never close to the truth...they tell you what you want to hear and fools like you fall for it ...
So, you know me well enough to KNOW I read or listen to them? Now who is the fool?
lets see you said "Maybe they get too close to the truth" i know you enough now to see you're full of shit by your statement alone ... like I've said republicans are lazy, they never look up anything and you fit that mold ...

When you say telling us things we would like to hear are you referring to the truth? I haven't really heard to much of that on CNN.

lets see you said "Maybe they get too close to the truth" i know you enough now to see you're full of shit by your statement alone ... like I've said republicans are lazy, they never look up anything and you fit that mold ...
Yer an idiot. I am not a republican. lol
Like I said....you know nothing. I am just a stranger on a message board, asking questions and responding in like kind to how I am treated. Yet, you KNOW me. I know you not at all, but from your posts...I know you seem to be dumb as a rock. And an idiot.

I see. So....my post that you quoted is dumb to you? Ok. Gonna have to just agree to disagree there, sparky.

Yer an idiot. I am not a republican. lol
Like I said....you know nothing. I am just a stranger on a message board, asking questions and responding in like kind to how I am treated. Yet, you KNOW me. I know you not at all, but from your posts...I know you seem to be dumb as a rock. And an idiot.
next you will tell me you're and independent ... we all know what independents are ... ashamed republicans

I don't have to tell you anything. You already believe what you want to believe and then toss it out there to see if it sticks.
Toss away, bubba.

I see. So....my post that you quoted is dumb to you? Ok. Gonna have to just agree to disagree there, sparky.
the fact that you didn't respond to my post about bretbart lying tells you, you are a idiot and a moron at best .... so Ill post it again to see if that tiny brain of yours grasp the distortions of bretbart ... probably not

example: Bretbart makes a statement in that statement it gives you the person name at the associated press Jill Covena statement it says "trump sounds like he's talking directly to african american "(twitter.com8/16/16)" ... trying to make you think trump was talking to african americans ... this statement here by bretbart web site was one of their typical distortions ... the actual tweet went like this
"Trump sounds like he's talking directly to african Americans, but I don't see a single non-white person in the crowd " this is how they distort what they say ... they take part of the statement that they like, then they leave out the parts they don't like ... where fools like you fall for it hook line and sinker... now don't you feel stupid, at least you made a fool of your self

Last edited:
I don't have to tell you anything. You already believe what you want to believe and then toss it out there to see if it sticks.
Toss away, bubba.
in other words you can't defend your position, I get it ... defend away bubba

When you say telling us things we would like to hear are you referring to the truth? I haven't really heard to much of that on CNN.
haven't heard any truth coming from bretbart web sit at all so what's your point

Forum List

Back