Funny Poll:If Hillary Clinton Wins,What Will Be The First Thing You Stock Up On ??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana: :hellno: :wtf: God Forbid Hillary Wins!! and especially if you live in New York or Los Angeles! At least half of Americans believe we are doomed if Hillary wins. Well, just in case she does, what will be at least the first, or three things you will race to Wal-Mart for?
:drillsergeant::dig:

:banana: :hellno: :wtf: God Forbid Hillary Wins!! and especially if you live in New York or Los Angeles! At least half of Americans believe we are doomed if Hillary wins. Well, just in case she does, what will be at least the first, or three things you will race to Wal-Mart for?

I'll go out and buy a small arsenal, including about 5000 rounds of ammunition.

Tampons, Midol and Bonbons for all the fringers that are voting for Trump seeing they will be bleeding for the next four years!

Only 5000 rounds? There's a lot more than 5K boogiemen coming after you.

There will be at least 5000 starving Democrats coming for me after 8 years of Hillary.

well, we all need to stock up on the basics,,,,canned food, any pet food being they dont expire, slim jims, milk shake powders, at least 25 years of water,or just filters if u live near water, VHS/DVD player, any kind of nuts, those outfits they wear in nuclear power plants, and the last 56 issues of penthouse.

There will be at least 5000 starving Democrats coming for me after 8 years of Hillary.
Oh, way more boogiemen than 5K....you need to buy much more ammo....and bunkerize your home immediately!

Oh, way more boogiemen than 5K....you need to buy much more ammo....and bunkerize your home immediately!
Hillary is going to unilaterally repeal the 2nd Amendment, If Obama hasn't done it already, so you need to get enough guns an ammo to last a life time.

Forum List

Back