Stephen Curry needs to show that he's THE MVP! Warriors need to win Game 5 in order to win the series.

Curry has already shown he's the MVP, it's guaranteed he is the MVP of the Finals if they win, and potentially, even if they lose (hasn't happened since Jerry West won it, but lost the series as a Laker)

Curry has already shown he's the MVP, it's guaranteed he is the MVP of the Finals if they win, and potentially, even if they lose (hasn't happened since Jerry West won it, but lost the series as a Laker)
Curry has never won the Finals MVP, so it would be a great "smaller" trophy to add to his case. Dubs have to win though.

Crazy the Warriors won without Curry

Unfortunately, it just adds to the myth that Curry isn't a Finals MVP, has never won it, and that is his weakness. People forget about the ship in 2015 where he could've won it, but the sportswriter voters gave it to Andre Iguodala. Maybe Steph will come back with a huge game 6 and Dubs victory and he finally wins it.

Unfortunately, it just adds to the myth that Curry isn't a Finals MVP, has never won it, and that is his weakness. People forget about the ship in 2015 where he could've won it, but the sportswriter voters gave it to Andre Iguodala. Maybe Steph will come back with a huge game 6 and Dubs victory and he finally wins it.
It's just one more accolade to add to his amazing resume. It's like giving Denzel Washington an academy award for a shitty movie. You give it to him for his lifetime body of work. So as long as the Warriors win, unless Andrew Wiggins has another amazing game, Steph should win the MVP.

I love it when young athletes make a name for themselves in the playoffs. Yianni last year. This year Andrew Wiggins.

In a way I'm glad if Boston wins. Boston has won enough in their history. And they are arrogant. I mean the fans. It's a really hard place for visitors to play. And maybe Tatum needs to mature a little before he wins a championship. He's good but clearly not a superstar in these playoffs. He's been good don't get me wrong. Great even. Just not great enough. At least not yet.

This one is going 7 and Boston might still win it all. This has been a great finals.

Forum List

Back