Steele Says We Shouldn't Be In Afghanistan; Calls It Obama's War Of Choice

Well, according to that great legal scholar CircleJerk it was ILLEGAL, he hasn't yet explained why :lol:

I am sure he'll go the "We didn't go through the UN" route.

You're so pathetic you're hoping by pointing to evidence one of the reasons the invasion was illegal will help your position Lol......it makes sense because toxic ***** like you only believe in honoring contracts when it suits your desires and everyone else can fuck off.

No. I was just hoping to make you say "fuxxing stoopid" again. :lol::lol::lol:

Steele will be out eventually. Although i agree with him on this,he has been a big disappointment overall. Palin is the logical choice to head the RNC. She is aggressive & intelligent and skers the chit out of the Democrats. Steele will go quietly pretty soon. That will be good for the Republican Party.

Sure she is!:lol::lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I agree! She should be the RNC Chair, but she is too busy screwing the GOP up with her Tea Bagger candidates right now. (wink wink)

Well, according to that great legal scholar CircleJerk it was ILLEGAL, he hasn't yet explained why :lol:

You're so pathetic you're hoping by pointing to evidence one of the reasons the invasion was illegal will help your position Lol......it makes sense because toxic ***** like you only believe in honoring contracts when it suits your desires and everyone else can fuck off.

:lol: CircleJerk, you must be mentally damaged, no one could possibly be as dumb as you areand not be. Just the day before yesterday you had concluded that the city of Philadelphia had the right to tell the BSA to fuck off over their CONTRACT but here you are saying the US should honor some imaginary contract with the UN. :lol:

Seriously CircleJerk if you have brain damage , tell me and I will stop. I'm not interested in continuing a mental ass whipping of a unarmed man. But either way, stop acting like you can hang, you can not.

Since you can see that every time you look in a mirror it's a waste of time to wait for me to say it.

Since you can see that every time you look in a mirror it's a waste of time to wait for me to say it.

What a disappointment.

:lol: CircleJerk, you must be mentally damaged, no one could possibly be as dumb as you areand not be

Jeeesh...again, when you get to this point, you lose. Still dont get it do you?

Awesome partisan deflection there scarecrow!

Partisan deflection? You're a fucking ignorant little punk you know that?

Jeeesh...

Again, when you get to this point, you lose. Every time. You still dont get it Hack, do you? How many times do I have to show you the same thing?

Let me ask you a question bruddah. where is your condemnation of curved aka circlejerk? He's called at least 5 different posters in this thread alone a stoopid **** or a stoopid cock sucker, yet I notice you focus your indignation solely on me.

I have an idea. Why don't you fuck off with your hypocrisy and your feigned indignation...

:lol: CircleJerk, you must be mentally damaged, no one could possibly be as dumb as you areand not be. Just the day before yesterday you had concluded that the city of Philadelphia had the right to tell the BSA to fuck off over their CONTRACT but here you are saying the US should honor some imaginary contract with the UN. :lol:

Seriously CircleJerk if you have brain damage , tell me and I will stop. I'm not interested in continuing a mental ass whipping of a unarmed man. But either way, stop acting like you can hang, you can not.

Okay....you really really love getting smacked up like a crack bitch. According to the Contract Philly has the legal right to evict the BSA at any time with out needing to give a reason. So, if the BSA were evicted tomorrow it would be an act in accordance with the terms of the Lease.

How fucking embarrassing is it when even your red herring attempts are beat down so easily?

Steele will be out eventually. Although i agree with him on this,he has been a big disappointment overall. Palin is the logical choice to head the RNC. She is aggressive & intelligent and skers the chit out of the Democrats. Steele will go quietly pretty soon. That will be good for the Republican Party.

Sure she is!:lol::lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I agree! She should be the RNC Chair, but she is too busy screwing the GOP up with her Tea Bagger candidates right now. (wink wink)

That was funny. Thanks.

For those living in Obtusotopia what Steele has done is layed the ground work to exonerate the Bush admin for the illegal invasion and occupation of Afghanistan.

What was wrong with him invading Afghanistan??? That's one of the few things he did I approved of.

Why did you approve?

Because it was shown the guys responsible for the 9/11 attacks were trained there and the government at the time was harboring them. Unlike a certain other invasion, most of the rest of the world was OK with us invading Afghanistan, too.

Okay....you really really love getting smacked up like a crack bitch. According to the Contract Philly has the legal right to evict the BSA at any time with out needing to give a reason. So, if the BSA were evicted tomorrow it would be an act in accordance with the terms of the Lease.

How fucking embarrassing is it when even your red herring attempts are beat down so easily?

If that is true then why did they get taken to court? Oh that's right, cuz it's not true circlejerk - but I do give you props for addressing an actual issue for once

Now show me the contract the US has signed with the UN agreeing not to invade any other nation.

I take it you're an Obama supporter. How much is his administration paying you to post this shit?

Nope. Definitely not an Obama supporter. I just happen to agree with Steele on this though. Lets get the H*ll out of Afghanistan. This is now Obama's War as well. It came with the job. He promised to get us out of both Afghanistan & Iraq by next year. It is his choice. I'll hold him to his promises. 2011 will tell the story.

Do you have a link to him saying he would get us out of Afghanistan by next year? I am calling you out. Link that please. Should be easy enough to do.

I AM CALLING YOU OUT. Steele also said Obama is the one who started this war. Explain that one...since you said you agree with him.

Link to him and Afghanistan in case you frogot. No diversions, no deflection, just a link. Thanks. I could be wrong, so I would love to learn.

If that is true then why did they get taken to court? Oh that's right, cuz it's not true circlejerk - but I do give you props for addressing an actual issue for once

Now show me the contract the US has signed with the UN agreeing not to invade any other nation.

They weren't taken to court you dumbfucking bitch. They filed the lawsuit, not the city. Once again your attempt at deflection is beat down in a hummingbird heartbeat. What else you got dumbass? Oh.... I see....another strawman. Show where I said the US signed with the UN agreeing not to invade any other nation. (I didn't so you can't so keep dancing.)

Do you not realize it yet? The harder you try the more you get smacked.

What was wrong with him invading Afghanistan??? That's one of the few things he did I approved of.

Why did you approve?

Because it was shown the guys responsible for the 9/11 attacks were trained there and the government at the time was harboring them. Unlike a certain other invasion, most of the rest of the world was OK with us invading Afghanistan, too.

How did Afghanistan "harbor" alkida? I've never seen a logical nor logisitical explanation. Afghanistan even offered to help catch bin laden if it was proven he was involved and we rejected that offer. It's hard to sell the claim one group is harboring a second group when it offers to help catch the leader.

As for training, most of that was done in flight schools in the US.

Fifteen of the hijackers came from Saudi Arabia and that nation has always been the biggest financier of terrorism.

So let's visit the KKK analogy. If they attack China would China be appropriate in attacking the US? We harbor the KKK by letting them be here. We know it is and always has been a terrorist organization.

Bill Kristol calls for Michael Steele to resign - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Weekly Standard Editor Bill Kristol on Friday called for Michael Steele to resign after the Republican National Committee chairman said the United States should not be in a “land war in Afghanistan.”

Read more: Bill Kristol calls for Michael Steele to resign - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

That's because he knows direct neocon support in my Party is not nearly as strong as the religious right so he can't afford the RNC renouncing his life's work.

Forum List

Back