An unhinged McCain calls for more war in Syria, says Russia is guilty of war crimes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-4-10_11-46-50.png

An Unhinged McCain Calls for More War in Syria, Says Russia is Guilty of War Crimes | Zero Hedge
------------------------------------------------------------------

The traitor is doing everything he can to blame Russia, so we can start even more bs with Russia...
OMG the BS coming out of this Syria bs is incredible.

No matter how we spin our Country / Military is not ready for a war for multiple reasons.

War in our empire is business and jobs; america is the greatest purveyor of violence and arms dispersal on the planet.

View attachment 121205

An Unhinged McCain Calls for More War in Syria, Says Russia is Guilty of War Crimes | Zero Hedge
------------------------------------------------------------------

The traitor is doing everything he can to blame Russia, so we can start even more bs with Russia...
OMG the BS coming out of this Syria bs is incredible.

No matter how we spin our Country / Military is not ready for a war for multiple reasons.

Everyone that engages in war commits war crimes.

I agree with the statement that Russia commits war crimes

We bomb the fuck out of everyone, don't really see a difference, sorry. Just be glad that for now no one has decided to bomb us for poisoning those precious children and little babies ... oh the little babies ... in Flint.

We bomb the fuck out of everyone, don't really see a difference, sorry. Just be glad that for now no one has decided to bomb us for poisoning those precious children and little babies ... oh the little babies ... in Flint.

I personally think that Trump should send a few cruise missiles into crime ridden Chicago.

I personally think that Trump should send a few cruise missiles into crime ridden Chicago.

that would be a violation of states rights------but I could think of some circumstances to justify it

Ratheon won't get in the way, perhaps Don will!

that would be a violation of states rights------but I could think of some circumstances to justify it

Well that's the way it is with partisanshitheads; "what's a violation for thee simply isn't for me".

Na, he would be bombing the city, not the state.

You never hear people complain about city rights so I think it will be OK.

you are delerious

you are delerious

No, no, I'm Votto

Evidently, McCain is in the employ of something that wants war. What else could explain his bizarre attitude over the years?

Other than post traumatic stress.

Forum List

Back