Steele Says We Shouldn't Be In Afghanistan; Calls It Obama's War Of Choice

Come on guys, I am as conservative as they get, and want nothing more than to see the Dems lose their asses in Nov. But I have to call Bullshit when I see it. Steele is a dumb ass. What he is doing is trying to score some political points at the cost of legitimizing the Dems arguments about illegal wars.

The man is a fucking jack ass and a good part of the reason the Republicans are so far out of power.

Okay....you really really love getting smacked up like a crack bitch. According to the Contract Philly has the legal right to evict the BSA at any time with out needing to give a reason. So, if the BSA were evicted tomorrow it would be an act in accordance with the terms of the Lease.

How fucking embarrassing is it when even your red herring attempts are beat down so easily?

If that is true then why did they get taken to court? Oh that's right, cuz it's not true circlejerk - but I do give you props for addressing an actual issue for once

Now show me the contract the US has signed with the UN agreeing not to invade any other nation.

They weren't taken to court you dumbfucking bitch. They filed the lawsuit, not the city. Once again your attempt at deflection is beat down in a hummingbird heartbeat. What else you got dumbass? Oh.... I see....another strawman. Show where I said the US signed with the UN agreeing not to invade any other nation. (I didn't so you can't so keep dancing.)

Do you not realize it yet? The harder you try the more you get smacked.

LOL @ CircleJerk and his massive failure. I asked why the city got taken to court and you respond with "they didn't get taken to court, the BSA filed the lawsuit :lol:

Now, do you intend to produce a contract between the USA and the UN specifying that the US would not invade other nations, or do you concede defeat on this issue as well?

Why did you approve?

Because it was shown the guys responsible for the 9/11 attacks were trained there and the government at the time was harboring them. Unlike a certain other invasion, most of the rest of the world was OK with us invading Afghanistan, too.

How did Afghanistan "harbor" alkida? I've never seen a logical nor logisitical explanation. Afghanistan even offered to help catch bin laden if it was proven he was involved and we rejected that offer. It's hard to sell the claim one group is harboring a second group when it offers to help catch the leader.

As for training, most of that was done in flight schools in the US.

Fifteen of the hijackers came from Saudi Arabia and that nation has always been the biggest financier of terrorism.

So let's visit the KKK analogy. If they attack China would China be appropriate in attacking the US? We harbor the KKK by letting them be here. We know it is and always has been a terrorist organization.

A) what is alkida? It sounds tasty. Give me the recipe.
B) Logistical explanation?
C) You really would have trusted the Taliban with Top Secret material they asked for? :lol:
D) Flight Schools in the USA are training people to kill in the name of Allah? Well , I'm against that.

E) You should invest in some knee pads if you're going to continue being my bitch

Between Steele, Angle, Barton, and Paul, the GOP has one of the top idiot lineups ever! Wait...did I leave out Palin? Oh, that's right...she quit...

It is true that last year Obama chose to increase the number of soldiers in Afghanistan, where the war effort had been chronically under-manned and under-resourced for most of the last decade, but this has been the one war in the last fifteen years that the U.S. did not choose to enter. It probably grates on many Republicans that the one war that comes closest to anything resembling a just or necessary war in the last decade is the one that they quite deliberately starved of resources and manpower. It is also probably discomforting that they did this to pursue a war in Iraq that has consumed far more lives, both American and Iraqi, and which had not even the remotest connection to American interests. Steele says that there are “other ways to engage in Afghanistan,” which confirms that he has no desire to disengage fully from the country, but if other “antiwar” Republican arguments are anything to go by he means that we should bombard Afghanistan from afar and hope for the best. Steele doesn’t really mean what he’s saying, but even if he did we shouldn’t take it seriously.

Eunomia Steele and Afghanistan

If that is true then why did they get taken to court? Oh that's right, cuz it's not true circlejerk - but I do give you props for addressing an actual issue for once

Now show me the contract the US has signed with the UN agreeing not to invade any other nation.

They weren't taken to court you dumbfucking bitch. They filed the lawsuit, not the city. Once again your attempt at deflection is beat down in a hummingbird heartbeat. What else you got dumbass? Oh.... I see....another strawman. Show where I said the US signed with the UN agreeing not to invade any other nation. (I didn't so you can't so keep dancing.)

Do you not realize it yet? The harder you try the more you get smacked.

LOL @ CircleJerk and his massive failure. I asked why the city got taken to court and you respond with "they didn't get taken to court, the BSA filed the lawsuit :lol:

Now, do you intend to produce a contract between the USA and the UN specifying that the US would not invade other nations, or do you concede defeat on this issue as well?

Holy shit man. The way you straight up lie to try and cover up your fuck ups is amazing you didn't ask why the city was taken to court you lying fuck. It doesn't matter either way because you accused me of ignoring the contract between the bsa and the city so I pointed out the city, by the Lease terms, can evict the Bsa any time it wants without needing to give a reason.

You then continue with your strawman by asking me to prove a claim I never made. Lol.......I can't even fake taking you half hearted seriously......stoopid bitch.

The best part of this Michael Steele slow motion train wreck is that I remember when he was picked for RNC chairman,

and the wingnuts were swooning like schoolgirls in love.

I also told them he wasn't even a conservative (which is truth he was always a moderate) but boy oh boy they would have nothing of that nonsense.

Well, as Limbaugh says, see, I told you so .

Last time I checked it was the Dems who had a KKK Grand Kleagle and someone who called a war for our enemies as Senate Majority Leaders

Steele Says We Shouldn't Be In Afghanistan; Calls It Obama's War Of Choice | TPMDC

Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele may be misremembering exactly how and when the Afghanistan war began.

At a Republican Party fundraiser in Connecticut on Thursday, Steele declared that the war in Afghanistan "was a war of Obama's choosing" that America had not "actively prosecuted or wanted to engage in," in a response to an attendee's question about the resignation of Gen. Stanley McChrystal -- which Steele called "very comical."

"The McChrystal incident, to me, was very comical. And I think it's a reflection of the frustration that a lot of our military leaders have with this Administration and their prosecution of the war in Afghanistan," said Steele. "Keep in mind again, federal candidates, this was a war of Obama's choosing. This is not something the United States had actively prosecuted or wanted to engage in."

Late Update: We asked RNC spokesman Doug Heye for comment -- and it's not quite clear what his answer is to the main questions raised by Steele's remarks.

Wow. Just wow.

Steele has been working really hard to rewrite history over the last month.

Steele is trying to win the "most idiotic comment" award. He is facing some stiff competion from Fat Boy Limbaugh and Crying Beck.

What's with all this feigned outrage stuff anytime someone dares to give their opinion on something. The corrupt MSM and usual suspect Neocon RINOs really have over-reacted on this one. The man gave his opinion. Why are so many so quick to viciously attack & condemn anyone who dares to give their opinions? It's such an ignorant pack-mentality. We are America and everyone should be encouraged to give their opinions. In this case,Steele was right. We should get the H*ll out of Afghanistan and the Wars are now Obama's Wars. The wars came with the job. Instead of discussing what the man said,many choose to viciously attack & condemn the man. The GOP should dump all their silly Neocon RINOs who ran that party into the ground. Steele was right. The GOP should be cheering for the man instead of condemning him.

This seemed like an appropriate (enough) place, for Andy Rooney's warning to folks.....especially those Geography Majors at Teabagger Central (that're so anxious to go-to-War with Iran):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgKGbh8ImtA]Andy Rooney - Middle East - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back