Steam can no longer be ignored.

My God... it's like Whack-a-Mole! But with stupidity!

I would suggest you go to an airport and stand behind a jet engine so you could examine what happens when aircraft move down the runway. You seem like just the know it all type to try it.

I know it's hard to believe, but the second law of thermodynamics causes every part in a machine or network of machines to lose energy due to friction and heat. There is NO way around this law of physics. None.

So now, here you are burning tons of jet fuel to push a windmill that is what? 4-8 times the size of the engine and needs a wind to cover the entire surface area in which to push the blades. Newtonian laws dictate you must first overcome it's state of rest, which is held in place by friction and resistance thanks to it being hooked up to a generator that requires force to be put through it. It's not just spinning in a perfectly frictionless environment building up a charge, now is it? Every step... you lose energy and efficiency to friction.... and don't try to say 'superconductors'... that's lab level still not up to industrial production. And friction causes you wear and tear and breakdowns and failures and heat and of course, less efficiency so waste goes way up.

So here you sit, blasting air that is moving at a geometrically smaller speed and force than say 20 feet behind a jet engine. Put a harrier say, 100 feet up and set it to hover, you aren't going to be throwing people around. They will be more damaged by the noise of the engines than the actual air motion. It takes far more pressure than that to move a wind turbine than the weight of several 150lbs men.

And of course there's the flat out economics of the situation, let alone the physics which make it impossible. How much money are you wasting by burning the fuel, maintaining the engine and all the sundries that go with it... as compared to say... powering an oil electrical plant?

I'm sure the neighbors are going to love the 130dbl noise coming from this contraption of yours too. Good quality of life don't you think? They'll be grateful for the low drone of JUST the windfarm after that.

Idiot.

No one is deceived by the blundering Anti-American communist Idiot's. They try and mislead and deceive, they are total failures, and they stinketh.

Good old common sense goes a very long way. They cannot, and will not deceive anyone that is aware of the
"phony expert schemes".

They throw out all the incoherent nonsensical paragraphs of deception as if just because they write it that it miraculously becomes true.

Consider the source, all the anti- American communist idiots are "Imbeciles".

Last edited:
How do you propose to fuel that jet engine, and how would your use stack up efficiency-wise to just using it to turn an electrical generator directly?

Imbecile.

I take it that in your delusional mind, that you believe that you put forth some profound question... Dumb-as#. Octoldit has a 13 1/2 foot for the behinds of all you Anti-America communist Zionist fart sniffing bastards.

America, the Constitution, and the rule of law will prevail. Your greatest nightmare will trying to make America another Soviet union. The giant sleeps but you just keep pushing. Your Fabian approach has a major flaw. Wait until you see what it is.

Last edited:
IOW, you have no cogent answes to the very relevant questions.

And if you think I throw in with the Fabians, you're even a bigger cretin than I had thought.

You talk as if you, and those of your wicked agenda are holding all the cards....please continue.

You're the one who supposedly has the answers, so how 'bout coming up with some of them?

Spoken like a true diehard Imbecile...then you reveal you don't know how to read.... or maybe you can't comprehend...maybe a little of both.

Sounds like evidence of a "Imbecile" to me.

You lose.

I read just fine....Especially when some bag-of-hammers dumbass is asked to answer some very basic questions and cannot come up with any.

BTW, your self-declared victory isn't worth the electrons wasted to claim it so. :lol:

Do not disturb while i'm kick-inn as#. Bring back your anti-American communist buddies, You are not worthy of my time.

Last edited:
Facepalm.jpg

Good old common sense goes a very long way.
Common sense tells everyone except moronic dolt trolls such as yourself, that mounting jet engines on 100 foot towers to blow air on wind turbines is a really, toweringly, titanically stupid idea.

Of course any wind farm designed by an "imbecile" would be stupid. What else is new.

Next you will be claiming cheap energy/steam was never a major part of the industrial revolution.

Nothing wrong with building a better mouse trap, and eliminating some of the greed, wars, political cost, and pollution that stems from oil dependency.

How do you propose to fuel that jet engine, and how would your use stack up efficiency-wise to just using it to turn an electrical generator directly?

Imbecile.

I take it that in your delusional mind, that you believe that you put forth some profound question... Dumb-as#. Octoldit has a 13 1/2 foot for the behinds of all you Anti-America communist Zionist fart sniffing bastards.

America, the Constitution, and the rule of law will prevail. Your greatest nightmare will trying to make America another Soviet union. The giant sleeps but you just keep pushing. Your Fabian approach has a major flaw. Wait until you see what it is.
Yeah, that proves your intelligence.

And now something relevant!

funny-pictures-cat-has-antennae.jpg

No time outs in war communist piece of dodo.

:confused:

Piece of dodo?

The dodo (Raphus cucullatus) was a flightless bird endemic to the Indian Ocean island of Mauritius. Related to pigeons and doves, it stood about a meter (3 feet) tall, weighing about 20 kilograms (44 lb), living on fruit and nesting on the ground.

The dodo has been extinct since the mid-to-late 17th century.

Of course any wind farm designed by an "imbecile" would be stupid. What else is new.

Next you will be claiming cheap energy/steam was never a major part of the industrial revolution.
Okay, please explain to me how you will produce the steam. You know, water plus heat equals. I want to know of these incredible mechanics you claim all the rest of the industrialized world have somehow missed because they're greedy commie zionist bastards. In what method are you going to produce the energy? You can't get away with just saying:

step 1: get an idea
step 2: a miracle happens
step 3: world peace/profit/conquest

This bullshit doesn't fly anymore.

And while yer at it... slice me off a piece-a that peace you're piecing together piece by piece.

Fucking learn proper grammar and homonyms.

Forum List

Back