Steam can no longer be ignored.

I'm.......just.......speechless....

At extreme danger to my IQ I just read this thread.

This guy must have spent many a night on the phone with that A.M. radio guy with the UFOs and other absurdities.

plaid2.jpg

Spaceball 1 - They've gone to plaid!

It's clear these ibeciles work for the communist/Zionist debt merchants.

:eusa_hand:

I cannot believe there are so many who would slap around a retard with so little reluctance.

Steam is used to refine crude oil.

Does the OP realize that nuclear is steam power?

It was an act of terrorism by the greedy international bankers at the core of the Federal Reserve that sank the titanic and blamed it on an iceberg.
It was George Bush's grand father that did it!!!!

☭proletarian☭;1818662 said:
This has been explained to Octodolt at least three times in this thread. He/She isn't even bothering to read apparently.

It thinks we should have JET ENGINES to provide wind for windfarms when the natural wind isn't blowing, so clearly not any oars in the water nor any grey matter present.

☭proletarian☭;1818662 said:

I'm pretty sure he's not given that, or anything else, very much thought.

*********it does feel good to slap a retard********

Coal is Steam Power.

I'm sticking this one in my truck

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Kz3HVS7ips&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Kz3HVS7ips&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Come on, don&#8217;t play into it. Octo is not really pushing those arguments. It is all a façade to get your blood boiling. Have any of you seen heard the Phil Henry Show (sp?) on the radio. It is basically a talk radio show where Mr. Henry fakes a voice of these extreme people with insane beliefs and goad people into calling in and arguing with the fake person. NOBODY can be that ignorant AND still be capable of using a computer.

Come on, don’t play into it. Octo is not really pushing those arguments. It is all a façade to get your blood boiling. Have any of you seen heard the Phil Henry Show (sp?) on the radio. It is basically a talk radio show where Mr. Henry fakes a voice of these extreme people with insane beliefs and goad people into calling in and arguing with the fake person. NOBODY can be that ignorant AND still be capable of using a computer.

Sure they can be that ignorant and still use a computer. Bush was re-elected in 2004....

come on, don’t play into it. Octo is not really pushing those arguments. It is all a façade to get your blood boiling. Have any of you seen heard the phil henry show (sp?) on the radio. It is basically a talk radio show where mr. Henry fakes a voice of these extreme people with insane beliefs and goad people into calling in and arguing with the fake person. Nobody can be that ignorant and still be capable of using a computer.

sure they can be that ignorant and still use a computer. Bush was re-elected in 2004....

bushcheneyhalliburtonbushcheneyhalliburtonbushcheneyhalliburtonbushcheneyhalliburtonbushcheneyhalliburtonbushcheneyhalliburtonbushcheneyhalliburtonbushcheneyhalliburtonbushcheneyhalliburtonbushcheneyhalliburtonbushcheneyhalliburtonbushcheneyhalliburton

Forum List

Back