State to Adopt New Flag Closely Resembling Somali Flag

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022

So I guess globalism is real, and Klaus and the gang really do want to subvert American culture and annihilate our identity as a sovereign nation.​

Perhaps it makes us easier to control?​

1702868993621.png

Minnesota is moving to toss its state flag and replace it with one that closely resembles flags used in Somalia, the failed Islamic country in the Horn of Africa from where unprecedented numbers of migrants have streamed into Minnesota, wreaking demographic, political, and criminal havoc.​

Minnesota’s likely new state flag looks extremely similar to the state flag of Jubaland, Somalia, and also bears similarities to the state flag of Puntland, Somalia. The similarities were quickly pointed out and slammed on social media after the new Minnesota flag design was officially approved by a state-appointed committee on Friday, news of which went viral over the weekend, along with photos of the new flag design.

Who knew???

But seriously: Someone needs to send that incestual bitch and her Brother back to Africa.

And no, I'm not being racist - that's where she immigrated from.

Facts are stubborn things.

Last edited:
Holy hell. That is such a basic bitch flag. Wtf.
Yet again a Native American gets kicked off the land. It's the Land-o-Lakes girl all over again.

She and Aunt Jemima are stuck in purgatory while Colonel Sanders continues to bask in the limelight.

Way to go Lefties.

But, with all sincerity - this is some seriously sinister shit.

First I've heard this and I read 2 conservative sites based in the state so right now I'd say it's satire or wrong

Not an attractive flag at all, the old one is better IMO. But I got no dog in the fight not my circus not my monkey

First I've heard this and I read 2 conservative sites based in the state so right now I'd say it's satire or wrong

So I guess globalism is real, and Klaus and the gang really do want to subvert American culture and annihilate our identity as a sovereign nation.​

Perhaps it makes us easier to control?​

View attachment 874725

https://nationalfile.com/minnesota-...losely-resembling-somali-state-flags/[/QUOTE]
Who knew???

But seriously: Someone needs to send that incestual bitch and her Brother back to Africa.

And no, I'm not being racist - that's where she immigrated from.

Facts are stubborn things.
Holy Somalian Batman!! Did the Minnesota voters approve of that flag? :oops:

Now that the "true" media is corroborating it, Street Urchin will feel so much better.

Fucking pathetic haha

Nothing you've posted thus far, at least on this thread, has been "pretty clear".

Third time's the charm?
Nowhere in the local news has this been reported. End of story. I have seen proposed designs and none of em looked like this. Pretty simple it's a hoax

Forum List

Back