Video: Woke professor says the goal is to dismantle the United States

Why don’t you believe Barry Sotoro when he tells you he wants to fundamentally change America? Is it because he’s lied to you his entire presidency?
Why don't you use real names like a grownup (and not some fucking 12 year old who logged on to their mother's computer) and maybe we'll have something to talk about. :)

Instead of saying or condemning them you bitch at us. Message to you and them.

:fu:
Again, I'm not the one outraged. You are. It's just one nut. I ignore them. Just as most rational, sane people do.

People like you?...need collective outrage to stoke your base up, because your party, you ideology has NOTHING.

Right back at ya, d-bag! :auiqs.jpg:

Again, I'm not the one outraged. You are. It's just one nut. I ignore them. Just as most rational, sane people do.

People like you?...need collective outrage to stoke your base up, because your party, you ideology has NOTHING.

Right back at ya, d-bag! :auiqs.jpg:
It's not that is one nut. It is what is happening. All of those college students and adult protestors now Pro Hamas/Islam even threatening Jews is not one nut. What is nuts is left wing Jews still promoting Prog agendas that caused it.

These are the people that are shaping young minds to hate our country. I see they already got to you.

here is one with a purse, in a dress, in a beard, teaching at ASU. The fag got caught with young dic in its disgusting sick mouth and did not like it when questioned about it.

watch to the end to see a close up. it is a dress, purse. Sick much? Teaching USA Children? Check. Libstain effect.

Last edited:

Woke professor says the goal is to dismantle the United States​

MTG realized that, so she's being preemptive and calling for a national divorce.

---Marjorie Taylor Greene Warns National Divorce Is Imminent---

---Marjorie Taylor Greene calls again for ‘a national divorce’---

Forum List

Back