Video: Woke professor says the goal is to dismantle the United States

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
If you vote Democrat in 2023, here is what you are either purposely, or haplessly supporting.

They run the Party now - whether you believe they're the tail that wags the dog, or they're the majority - they are the most vocal and the most influential.

Background:

A professor at University of Minnesota recently called on students during a panel discussion to "dismantle the settler project that is the United States."

Professor Melanie Yazzie was participating on a panel hosted by The Red Nation, a group to which she belongs. The anti-Israel organization's about page says the organization is "dedicated to the liberation of Native peoples from capitalism and colonialism" and announces its support for Palestine and "their struggle for decolonization and landback."

This is brought to you by the state that just recently altered their flag to eerily resemble a Somali flag from the region where Ilhan Omar emigrated from.

Funny coincidence that.

And ya gotta love how they show off their support for "PALESTINE!"

By next summer it will be back to BLM and Antifa - or whatever the hot new craze is dictated to them by the media mind virus.

The only thing that truly needs "dismantling" is the "woke" "intersectional" Left.

Trump is right, they literally hate America.

Fuck em.

If you vote Democrat in 2023, here is what you are either purposely, or haplessly supporting.

They run the Party now - whether you believe they're the tail that wags the dog, or they're the majority - they are the most vocal and the most influential.

Background:

This is brought to you by the state that just recently altered their flag to eerily resemble a Somali flag from the region where Ilhan Omar emigrated from.

Funny coincidence that.

By next summer it will be back to BLM and Antifa - or whatever the hot new craze is dictated to them by the media mind virus.

The only thing that truly needs "dismantling" is the "woke" "intersectional" Left.

Fuck em.

Figures you would read the postmillenial

Two comments in a row that fail to address the topic.

It's almost as if it's indefensible.
I did address it. It's one nutjob spouting crap and you like the fawning lemming you are, open your mouth wide and swallow it whole.
Then, like momma bird, you open your mouth and regurgitate it into the mouth of the next willing lemming, and so on and so forth.

Do you have ANYTHING of substance to offer the average voter anymore? Or is it all just bile and rage?

Background:

Funny coincidence that.

Fuck em.

"woke" is left wing hate and racism
The Left is using racist terms such as >>> settler, colonist, whiteness, white fragility, white privledge.....

Flood the country with millions of hard-core violent Brown savages (on the run from their homelands). They have nothing left to lose.********

Last April, 40-year-old illegal alien German Mathews — who also went by the name Hernan Mateos — of Nicaragua approached the woman while she walked across a gas station parking lot. Prosecutors said Mathews prepared for the violent assault by putting his hoodie over his head.

Mathews grabbed the woman, who has special needs, and pushed her down a hill into a wooded area before violently raping her while beating her face. Forest Park police Sgt. Jackie Dreyer told prosecutors that the woman’s face was beaten so badly that Mathews’ hands were covered in the victim’s blood.

German Mathews, 40, had been deported five times from the United States.

I did address it. It's one nutjob spouting crap and you like the fawning lemming you are, open your mouth wide and swallow it whole.

I bet if you searched this message board alone, you'd be deluged by videos such as this one - because it happens all the fucking time.

And I bet in each instance, you have some stupid post about how it's actually just happening in a vacuum.

Go back to sleep.

I won't vote (D) but I certainly at this point don't see dismantling the U.S. as a bad thing. The writing is on the wall anyway.

I’ll l tell the kids down playing in the park you’re OK with allowing collapse and wiping out their hopes and dreams you sick selfish lazy worthless SOB. Then they can become Arabic sex slaves or other.

I’ll l tell the kids down playing in the park you’re OK with allowing collapse and wiping out their hopes and dreams you sick selfish lazy worthless SOB. Then they can become Arabic sex slaves or other.

I believe it would lead to their future being much brighter in many cases, Mr Negative.

Forum List

Back