State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was that business I would have made a cake of horse sh!t for them... And say so you want to force me to make a cake for you and your ilk, there you go. You have a fight to refuse product and I do too... What ever happened to " right to refuse service to anyone" chipping away at our freedoms one at a time.

If you did that, you would be charged with assault, as tampering with food products is dangerous. THat's why we LICENSE food sellers. Because most of us want to be sure we aren't going to get salmonella when we eat.

But again- Public Accommodations Laws. you open a business, you have to provide that service to anyone who can pay for it.

Only a morally bankrupt judge could arrive at this decision. Only a depraved sub-human slug could cheer this ruling. Only in a country with the unstoppable slide to depravity could this abomination stand.

Yeah, because Jesus was so against the gays, he talked about them...

oh, not once in the Gospels.

On the other hand, conservatives have no problem with ignoring Jesus's clearly stated teachings about taking care of poor people and not being greedy.
Homosexuality was condemned in the time Jesus lived, and Jesus said marriage is a male and female in Matthew 19. Jesus never told us to heal the sick and feed people with government. Christians donate to charities and hospitals. Didn't you know that?

Jesus never lived in a democracy. We the people get to vote on where our money goes. A "Christian Nation" would consistently vote to feed and care for the least among us. Of course, a "Christian Nation" wouldn't kill people in the name of the state either.
It's not government's job to feed people and run their healthcare. The federal government isn't a grocery store and a hospital.
So you agree we are not a Christian country.

Notice how the homosexual mafia targets only Christian businesses, never Muslim businesses.

Notice how homophobic bigots always say the stupidest things. Gays didn't "target" any business. Walking into an establishment to give them your money isn't "targeting" in the sense you'd like it to be. Yes, the gays "targeted" the business...probably because they had a good yelp review or they had used the business in the past.

They'd ordered from Melissa's Sweet Cakes once before — for Cryer's mother's wedding — and they enjoyed it. So, they scheduled a Sweet Cake tasting for the following day.
Since you're an anti gay bigot, I'm sure you're not aware that Christians are a majority in this country. Not just a majority, but an overwhelming majority. Over 70% of the United States is comprised of self described Christians. Do you know how many Muslims there are in the US? Fewer than 1%. How many of that 1% do you think own wedding themed businesses?
If I was that business I would have made a cake of horse sh!t for them... And say so you want to force me to make a cake for you and your ilk, there you go. You have a fight to refuse product and I do too... What ever happened to " right to refuse service to anyone" chipping away at our freedoms one at a time.

Embrace the suck

Ah, you found the chink in the armor. A horseshit cake would have totally worked.

Yeah, to get them thrown in jail a lot faster than for breaking the law by refusing service then refusing to pay the fine. I like that "cutting out the middle man" waste...send 'em right to jail. :lol:
Why don't you go to a Muslim bakery and demand a homo wedding cake. Cowards.
Lol...pretty pathetic...comparing the Oregon bakery with muslims now.

Only a morally bankrupt judge could arrive at this decision. Only a depraved sub-human slug could cheer this ruling. Only in a country with the unstoppable slide to depravity could this abomination stand.

On the other hand, conservatives have no problem with ignoring Jesus's clearly stated teachings about taking care of poor people and not being greedy.
Homosexuality was condemned in the time Jesus lived, and Jesus said marriage is a male and female in Matthew 19. Jesus never told us to heal the sick and feed people with government. Christians donate to charities and hospitals. Didn't you know that?

Jesus never lived in a democracy. We the people get to vote on where our money goes. A "Christian Nation" would consistently vote to feed and care for the least among us. Of course, a "Christian Nation" wouldn't kill people in the name of the state either.
It's not government's job to feed people and run their healthcare. The federal government isn't a grocery store and a hospital.
We were founded by men with Christian/Judeo beliefs and values. We are a constitutional republic.

Notice how homophobic bigots always say the stupidest things. Gays didn't "target" any business. Walking into an establishment to give them your money isn't "targeting" in the sense you'd like it to be. Yes, the gays "targeted" the business...probably because they had a good yelp review or they had used the business in the past.

They'd ordered from Melissa's Sweet Cakes once before — for Cryer's mother's wedding — and they enjoyed it. So, they scheduled a Sweet Cake tasting for the following day.
Since you're an anti gay bigot, I'm sure you're not aware that Christians are a majority in this country. Not just a majority, but an overwhelming majority. Over 70% of the United States is comprised of self described Christians. Do you know how many Muslims there are in the US? Fewer than 1%. How many of that 1% do you think own wedding themed businesses?

Embrace the suck

Ah, you found the chink in the armor. A horseshit cake would have totally worked.

Yeah, to get them thrown in jail a lot faster than for breaking the law by refusing service then refusing to pay the fine. I like that "cutting out the middle man" waste...send 'em right to jail. :lol:
How come the homo mafia hasn't targeted a Muslim business?

Embrace the suck

By targeting a single business precedence has been set for all, regardless of their religion. And since there are many, many more Christians in this country the odds are it will be Christian bigots as opposed to Muslim bigots who have their day in court.

We were founded by men with Christian/Judeo beliefs and values. We are a constitutional republic.
Agreed.

Embrace the suck

Wait...you think this couple "targetted" that bakery? I see that you are not familiar with what happened.

Yes, the Romans were the first. It's what set them apart from every other empire before them. When they collapsed nobody took over the maintenance of those roads for centuries.

Yes, that was called "The Dark Ages".

Or as I like to call it, "the First Christian Faith Based Iniative".

Imagine the world we'd live in if Christians hadn't plunged us into the Dark Ages with their stupidity?

The bottom line is that the government didn't start building roads until automobile manufacturers began lobbying them to do so. There were plenty of businesses in the U.S. long before that, so the claim that business couldn't exist without the government building roads is obvious horseshit.

Wait...you think this couple "targetted" that bakery? I see that you are not familiar with what happened.
I know the details very well. The business owners were deliberately targeted.

Yes, the Romans were the first. It's what set them apart from every other empire before them. When they collapsed nobody took over the maintenance of those roads for centuries.

Imagine the world we'd live in if Christians hadn't plunged us into the Dark Ages with their stupidity?

The bottom line is that the government didn't start building roads until automobile manufacturers began lobbying them to do so. There were plenty of businesses in the U.S. long before that, so the claim that business couldn't exist without the government building roads is obvious horseshit.
Roads were there before cars...you lose again.

False...so you really know nothing about this case. Color me surprised.

Notice how the homosexual mafia targets only Christian businesses, never Muslim businesses.

Embrace the suck

PA laws outlawed that freedom.

The media targeted that bakery... Selective outrage.

Hashtag straw-man

Roads were there before cars...you lose again.

Mmmmm, wrong. They were dirt trails, previously travelled by carriages. They weren't constructed.

Embrace the suck

PA laws outlawed that freedom.
Why didn't you guys cry when PA laws first appeared in the 60s?

The media targeted that bakery... Selective outrage.

Hashtag straw-man
Nope...nice try.

Aren't you sort of defeating your own argument here, Spanky? Business found the system of local roads to be to ineffective for business and for their new products to be used on, so they lobbied the government to make better roads so they could do business.

The same with plumbing, electric. law enforcement, public health. Farming was inefficient, so the farmers demanded more government subsidies, insurance, electrification, etc.

You see, I'd love to see us take a bunch of you right wingers and put you all in a community where you had to live with 18th century infrastructure and government, and I would truly wonder how long it would be before you people resorted to cannibalism.

False...so you really know nothing about this case. Color me surprised.
False. I've followed this story and the pizza shop and the florist from day one of each event. All targeted and orchestrated by the homo mafia. Next thing you're gonna tell me is that there is no such thing as the homo mafia, huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back