Christian bakers who refused to make cake for homosexual "wedding" break gag order

Again you have no idea on biology. The fetuses (Yes, even identical) still develops in the womb with differences. Learn biology instead of being a dumb blonde.

So now suddenly the same womb, the same pregnancy, the same identical DNA will result in "different identical twins". Taking a layman named "Disgruntled-American's" internet blogging advice, we must discard all the other vast studies done on identical twins "because they're not truly identical".. :lmao:

Yes, after they're born, they can go in different directions, but not before dear. And that's called environment vs innate. Behaviors acquired do not a "race" of people make. As I've said, the identical twin girls raised by lesbians I know of, one went gay and the other straight. They WENT that way; they were NOT "born that way"..

And so *poof* goes the premise that Obergefell was Ruled falsely upon..

You don't "go" gay or straight. Do tell us when you CHOSE to be heterosexual vs homosexual? Sorry but I will take actual experience TALKING with gay people and their choices versus your anti-gay ignorance.

Either way, gay marriage is legal, discriminating against gays is becoming illegal, and fucks like you will have to deal with it. That makes me quite happy that fucktards like yourself are foaming at the mouth over gays lol.

Because you ASSume gay is not a choice, which it is.
No, which it can be, not the same thing at all. I did not choose to like to fuck girls, it came naturally. True for nearly everyone, orientation just is, even for bisexuals.

And choice or not matters not a damn. Civil rights are protected for choices here, like religion.

Do tell us when you CHOSE to be heterosexual.
I've asked the bigots that question many, many, many times. They never answer it. I usually phrase it, "Tell us about the day you decided not to be gay."
Because you ASSume gay is not a choice, which it is.

If it is a choice, you yourself can CHOOSE to be homosexual (i.e. attracted to the same sex). Let us know when you are able to choose to be homosexual and be attracted to the same sex.

Here you go, AF1. Focus on this intently and say over and over again, I love cock, I love cock. Should take no time at all for you to become a faggot.
mendujour.blogspot.com.jpg

They aren't fined or forced to pay damages over refusing to serve a customer. They were ordered to pay damages for posting they lesbian couple's personal information on Facebook.

The Kleins weren't forced to close their business, they weren't forced to provide service they weren't even fined for not providing service.

I've seen nothing that supports your contention.

{
A lesbian couple in Oregon received a $136,927 check from the co-owners of a bakery that refused to make their wedding cake back in January of 2013.

The co-owners of Sweet Cakes by Melissa delivered the check to Oregon’s Bureau of Labor and Industries, according to Oregon’s Local 12 news station. Aaron and Melissa Klein had refused to bake the cake for Rachel and Laurel Bowman-Cryer, saying it went against their religious beliefs.

A judge had ordered the Kleins to pay $135,000 in damages to the couple last summer for the emotional pain the ordeal had caused, but the Kleins had refused to pay until delivering the check Monday, Dec. 28. The check they delivered on Monday included interest.}

Oregon Bakery Pays $136K for Denying Lesbian Couple a Wedding Cake
I have. It's called the court transcripts.

Here you go, AF1. Focus on this intently and say over and over again, I love cock, I love cock. Should take no time at all for you to become a faggot.

And you wonder how and why the Kleins are going to win this case. Just put that picture on a poster in front of the Justices with a caption saying "these are the new mom and dad".

And you wonder how and why the Kleins are going to win this case. Just put that picture on a poster in front of the Justices with a caption saying "these are the new mom and dad".
So you don't lie it.

Does not matter in your community or in the nation.

It is what it is.

And you wonder how and why the Kleins are going to win this case.

Except that they didn't win. They lost.

And you wonder how and why your predictions of legal outcomes are always wrong. Literally always.

Inevitable, when it comes to your feelings as an adult about your own behaviors being accepted by society, you can't force others to "stop harming you" with their right to passively resist playing along..
Nobody is asking for anybody to passively play along.

I've said it several times now and you just ignore it. Perhaps because it makes me appear reasonable and such things don't fit in your agenda.

The bakery was not in the wrong by telling the couple they wouldn't bake the cake fur them. That's all they had to say. The couple likely wouldn't have been able to file a valid complaint.

The Kleins proceeded to sit them down and preach to them about why they wouldn't serve them. I don't think that it's necessarily wrong either. It does however give them reason to file a complaint. They likely didn't attend the Klein's church. They likely didn't give a shit about their beliefs.

And what the Kleins did with their ridiculous need to hose off the couple with bible Babel was hand them a perfectly reasonable reason to complain.

It wasn't wrong but it was blindingly stupid. Preach in your church. Not in your business. Your business doesn't have the immunities your church does. That's not the law, just good advice. Your customers don't give a shit.

Christians! Witness Christ! Leave your stupidity at home. The Kleins did not and you see what is happening.

So...what? It's a choice for you after all to be attracted to that, is it not?

They could win their case. I doubt it.

They've lost. They were stupid.

Christians! Witness Christ! Leave your stupidity at home. The Kleins did not and you see what is happening.
They have every right to preach to their customers. I wouldn't restrict them from that. They just don't have the right to not have a complaint filed against them. No do they have the right to post personal information about the couple on Facebook.

They've lost. They were stupid.
They list their case? I wasn't aware of that. I am taking of course about the case they are hoping to file against the BOLI.

Forum List

Back