Oh SNAP! Hannity & Fox News Throw Down the Gauntlet. Gagged Bakers Tell All.

Will you commit to turning in ANY judge suppressing Christians' 1st Amendment civil rights?

• Yes, a civil right is a civil right. There are no favorites.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No, LGBTs have superior civil rights to Christians.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
No, it doesn't. PA laws do not override the first amendment.

Sorry, but if you put a sign in the window of your business that says, in any manner,

we don't serve gays, or we don't serve blacks,

you have refused service to those people. That is against the law.

Just one question: as a gay person why would you want to do business with anyone who did not approve of your lifestyle? why would you want to increase the profit margin of a business that did not approve of gay marriage?

Answer: no reason other than to stir up shit.

Why not ask black people why they wanted to sit at the Woolworth counter? Why not ask disabled people why they want access to goods and services? Why not ask religious people why they are protected in all 50 states against discrimination?
49 states now.

Nope...Title II of the CRA are still in place. 50.
Unless there is no Justice Department to prosecute violations. Remember the New Black Panthers? Selective enforcement of civil rights violations renders the CRA null.

Well Oregon and Colorado already de facto declared that suppression of some civil rights is OK. Namely the 1st Amendment. 2 states down...48 to go..

....just like the early days of gay(fatherless or motherless)-marriage-by-fiat-&-force!

All 50 states are covered by the 1964 Civil Rights Act- and there is no special exemption for Christians in that act.

Doesn't matter whether you don't want to serve a Jew or a Black because it violates your interpretation Christianity- the law says you still need to serve your Customers.

And the Bible clearly says Christians are supposed to follow the law.

Did I say that? Or is that the Leftist movie that runs in your head?

That is exactly what you said. Getting rid of public accommodation laws legalizes the whites only lunch counter.
Now you're changing your claim to what I said. Now you're just lying.

Do you understand that if there were no anti-discrimination public accommodation laws then whites only businesses become legal again?
I know it runs against the Leftist delusion but just because something can happen doesn't mean it will....or certainly not without consequences. Would you patronize a business that discriminates? Neither would I. Nor many other people regardless of race. Segregation is no longer part of our culture and when the bone is set and healed, it's time to take off the cast.

Anyone stupid enough to voluntarily limit their customer base and revenue is not going to be in business long. You don't get this because, typical of Leftists, you imagine America to be teeming with racists, millions of people that are happy to do business with a whites-only company. Your delusional slander of the decency of most Americans is not only depraved, it blinds you to who Americans really are.

Shame on you.

What's the point of taking the law off the books if has been a successful deterrent?
Freedom.

I think we just completed a circle.

Well Oregon and Colorado already de facto declared that suppression of some civil rights is OK. Namely the 1st Amendment. 2 states down...48 to go..

....just like the early days of gay(fatherless or motherless)-marriage-by-fiat-&-force!

All 50 states are covered by the 1964 Civil Rights Act- and there is no special exemption for Christians in that act.

Doesn't matter whether you don't want to serve a Jew or a Black because it violates your interpretation Christianity- the law says you still need to serve your Customers.

The Bible says Christians are supposed to follow the law unless it conflicts with the law of God.

The Bible says Christians are supposed to follow the law unless it conflicts with the law of God.

And what law of God says not to bake a cake?

Answer this. Why did Shadrach, Mishach, and Abednego not eat meat from the King's table?

Know this and your question will be answered.

Answer this. Why did Shadrach, Mishach, and Abednego not eat meat from the King's table?

I can't even find a reference to that- I assume you refer to the Book of Daniel- where those gentlemen refused to worship a 'false god'?

But it appears from Matthew that if the faithful are asked to do something that is contrary to God's laws- and they refuse- then God will protect them

16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednago answered and said to king Nebuchadnezzar: We have no occasion to answer thee concerning this matter. 17 For behold our God, whom we worship, is able to save us from the furnace of burning fire, and to deliver us out of thy hands, O king. 18 But if he will not, be it known to thee, O king, that we will not worship thy gods, nor adore the golden statue which thou hast set up.

So if the Baker is right- and he is not baking the caked so not to break God's law- then God surely will protect the Baker, just as he did Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednago

I can't even find a reference to that- I assume you refer to the Book of Daniel- where those gentlemen refused to worship a 'false god'?

But it appears from Matthew that if the faithful are asked to do something that is contrary to God's laws- and they refuse- then God will protect them

16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednago answered and said to king Nebuchadnezzar: We have no occasion to answer thee concerning this matter. 17 For behold our God, whom we worship, is able to save us from the furnace of burning fire, and to deliver us out of thy hands, O king. 18 But if he will not, be it known to thee, O king, that we will not worship thy gods, nor adore the golden statue which thou hast set up.

So if the Baker is right- and he is not baking the caked so not to break God's law- then God surely will protect the Baker, just as he did Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednago
And indeed he did!

They wouldn't eat meat because it was dedicated to idols. That's why Christians won't participate in a ceremony they believe violates God's laws.

And indeed he did!

They wouldn't eat meat because it was dedicated to idols. That's why Christians won't participate in a ceremony they believe violates God's laws.

Not to be argumentative- but I can't find a thing in David about them refusing to eat meat.

And indeed he did!

Not to be argumentative- but I can't find a thing in David about them refusing to eat meat.
Maybe because there is no such book in the Bible.

And indeed he did!

Then the Baker and other Christians have nothing to be concerned about- God will protect them from any punishment for disobeying the law.

And indeed he did!

I meant Daniel- here is a link

THE BOOK OF THE PROPHET DANIEL

That is exactly what you said. Getting rid of public accommodation laws legalizes the whites only lunch counter.

Do you understand that if there were no anti-discrimination public accommodation laws then whites only businesses become legal again?
I know it runs against the Leftist delusion but just because something can happen doesn't mean it will....or certainly not without consequences. Would you patronize a business that discriminates? Neither would I. Nor many other people regardless of race. Segregation is no longer part of our culture and when the bone is set and healed, it's time to take off the cast.

Anyone stupid enough to voluntarily limit their customer base and revenue is not going to be in business long. You don't get this because, typical of Leftists, you imagine America to be teeming with racists, millions of people that are happy to do business with a whites-only company. Your delusional slander of the decency of most Americans is not only depraved, it blinds you to who Americans really are.

Shame on you.

What's the point of taking the law off the books if has been a successful deterrent?
Freedom.

The freedom to do bad things is not a good thing. I'm not surprised you're too stupid to understand that.

And indeed he did!

Then the Baker and other Christians have nothing to be concerned about- God will protect them from any punishment for disobeying the law.
You quoted what the 3 Jews said but completely missed the point. They would not disobey God even if God did not save them. How did you miss that?

Shame on you.

Freedom.

The freedom to do bad things is not a good thing. I'm not surprised you're too stupid to understand that.
I come from a place where only my race can own or lease property. My race has hiring preference there and we don't take too kindly to being told we're racist. So no, I don't sympathize with you.

And indeed he did!

You quoted what the 3 Jews said but completely missed the point. They would not disobey God even if God did not save them. How did you miss that?

Okay two things
1) I didn't miss the point- they refused to disobey God- and said that God could protect them- which he did.
2) Christians now should have the same faith in God- that he will protect them.

Romans 13:1

Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God.

And indeed he did!

I have a Bible, but thank you. And the stories in the book of Daniel I've known since I was a wee lad.

Hint: the incident of them not eating meat occurred in the first chapter, before their Jewish names were changed.

And indeed he did!

I have a Bible, but thank you. And the stories in the book of Daniel I've known since I was a wee lad.

Hint: the incident of them not eating meat occurred in the first chapter, before their Jewish names were changed.

Ah thank you.

3 The king told Ashpenaz, his chief chamberlain, to bring in some of the Israelites of royal blood and of the nobility, 4 young men without any defect, handsome, intelligent and wise, quick to learn, and prudent in judgment, such as could take their place in the king's palace; they were to be taught the language and literature of the Chaldeans; 5 after three years' training they were to enter the king's service. The king allotted them a daily portion of food and wine from the royal table. 6 Among these were men of Judah: Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah. 7 The chief chamberlain changed their names: Daniel to Belteshazzar, Hananiah to Shadrach, Mishael to Meshach, and Azariah to Abednego.

8 But Daniel was resolved not to defile himself with the king's food or wine; so he begged the chief chamberlain to spare him this defilement

Not seeing anything about the food being dedicated to idols. This appears to be a reference to Jewish dietary laws.

Forum List

Back