Oh SNAP! Hannity & Fox News Throw Down the Gauntlet. Gagged Bakers Tell All.

Will you commit to turning in ANY judge suppressing Christians' 1st Amendment civil rights?

• Yes, a civil right is a civil right. There are no favorites.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No, LGBTs have superior civil rights to Christians.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
We shall see.................in the mean time.............any who refuse to OBEY will be punished and or put out of business........................and people like you will Cheer and Jeer....................

Just as your side did attacking a WWI War memorial with the symbol of the cross..........

The ACLU............the KKK of the Democratic Party attacking Religion one case at a time..............

Your religious symbols don't belong on public land. Sorry.

It seems to me that you religious people want it both ways. You want the law to give you special carve outs like tax exemptions and free utilities that the rest of us have to pay for, but you don't want to obey the same laws the rest of us have to follow.

If the Kleins feel that their religion demands they have nothing to do with gays, then they shouldn't be in a business that gays patronize. That seems like a pretty fair and simple solution.
Liberal logic..............Apply to put up a Nativity scene at a park to show their views............DENIED.............
BUT it's just FINE AND DANDY to allow nudist to run through Stark Assed Naked...................and they don't see a problem with it...............

The VFW gave the Cross to the Gov't.............for a MEMORIAL.................It was on PRIVATE LAND until that point..................and wasn't a problem until the Joes of the world found it OFFENSIVE.................the VFW offered to move it to PRIVATE LAND.............but that wasn't enough for the ACLU.............THEY DEMANDED IT DESTROYED.

And Liberal Garbage like Joe defend it.
Joe Biden? Is he here?

Now see....this is a funny statement coming from the cult of LGBT who just a few days back had the Whitehouse slathered in rainbow lighting just hours after the Ruling on gay marriage (the one soon to be overturned) handed down.

These are the same faithful cultists who decry (and rightly so) genital mutliation of girls by muslims; who turn around in the same breath and applaud Oregon state funding for genital mutliation of minors ("gender reassignment surgery"), while the post-op statistics for suicide remain at the same level of grimness as pre-op. They cite that mutilating children's bodies hopelessly will help them keep from killing themselves...I suggest mutilation for a mental disorder achieves the exact opposite. The number one premature demise of gender reassignment patients post-op, (followed statistically since 1973 in Sweden), is suicide.

No religious symbols on public land eh? Then what was the rainbow banner doing on the Whitehouse? And will the logs at the Whitehouse show that this display was set up and tested before the Ruling came down? (There's a whole other thread on that here: That Rainbow Whitehouse Light Display Took How Many Days To Set Up US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum )

Getting rid of public accommodation laws and restoring freedom of association levels the playing field for everyone. Or has your mind been so perverted that you think homosexuality is the only thing going on in this country?

You honestly believe that the whites only lunch counter is coming back?

You're a fucking retard.
Did I say that? Or is that the Leftist movie that runs in your head?

That is exactly what you said. Getting rid of public accommodation laws legalizes the whites only lunch counter.
Now you're changing your claim to what I said. Now you're just lying.

Do you understand that if there were no anti-discrimination public accommodation laws then whites only businesses become legal again?
I know it runs against the Leftist delusion but just because something can happen doesn't mean it will....or certainly not without consequences. Would you patronize a business that discriminates? Neither would I. Nor many other people regardless of race. Segregation is no longer part of our culture and when the bone is set and healed, it's time to take off the cast.

Anyone stupid enough to voluntarily limit their customer base and revenue is not going to be in business long. You don't get this because, typical of Leftists, you imagine America to be teeming with racists, millions of people that are happy to do business with a whites-only company. Your delusional slander of the decency of most Americans is not only depraved, it blinds you to who Americans really are.

Shame on you.

No it means that segregation and discrimination come back.

No surprise that conservatives think that means 'freedom'.

No, it doesn't. PA laws do not override the first amendment.

Sorry, but if you put a sign in the window of your business that says, in any manner,

we don't serve gays, or we don't serve blacks,

you have refused service to those people. That is against the law.

Just one question: as a gay person why would you want to do business with anyone who did not approve of your lifestyle? why would you want to increase the profit margin of a business that did not approve of gay marriage?

Answer: no reason other than to stir up shit.

Why not ask black people why they wanted to sit at the Woolworth counter? Why not ask disabled people why they want access to goods and services? Why not ask religious people why they are protected in all 50 states against discrimination?
49 states now.

Why not ask black people why they wanted to sit at the Woolworth counter? Why not ask disabled people why they want access to goods and services? Why not ask religious people why they are protected in all 50 states against discrimination?
49 states now.

Actually, 48 states. Remember Colorado busted the Christian baker and made him attend a two year "re-education camp" and file quarterly reports on how he "hadn't been discriminating against gay people"? Just like gay marriage in the early days...2 down...48 to go..

Seems to me Christians DO use the OT laws. Especially if it suits them.
There are different sects but all ultimately default to the New Testament if there is a question. The New Testament settles it. Read Jude 1 and Romans 1. Christians have to decline serving anything that condones or promotes homosexuality like a "gay wedding". Jude 1 though reminds to be compassionate to the individual homosexual and make a difference in their maladjustment. Just don't confuse that with promoting homosexuality itself as a "behavioral norm society approves of".y.

As with all of Silhouette's delusions- she is just making this crap up wholesale.

Jude 1 doesn't mention homosexuals or homosexuality. Neither chapter says don't serve homosexuals or refusing to sell to anyone that condones homosexuality.

Just more of Silhouette lies.

Not according to Jude 1. Read it. Just being gay (having an affliction) doesn't keep you from heaven. It's malignant gays, those teaching others that being homosexual is a "good social value, one to be allowed and spread" are the ones, along with inert Christians allowing that, who will go to the pit forever. Read it carefully. Line by line. Don't skim.

I will help- Jude 1 doesn't mention homosexuals at all. Doesn't say to not serve 'sinners'

1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.
3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit
20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

But no comments about how Christianity isn't protected in 2 states....so far...just another well-timed diversion from a member of the rainbow-choir ^^

No it means that segregation and discrimination come back.

No surprise that conservatives think that means 'freedom'.

No, it doesn't. PA laws do not override the first amendment.

Sorry, but if you put a sign in the window of your business that says, in any manner,

we don't serve gays, or we don't serve blacks,

you have refused service to those people. That is against the law.

Just one question: as a gay person why would you want to do business with anyone who did not approve of your lifestyle? why would you want to increase the profit margin of a business that did not approve of gay marriage?

Answer: no reason other than to stir up shit.

49 states now.

Nope...Title II of the CRA are still in place. 50.

You're a fucking retard.

That is exactly what you said. Getting rid of public accommodation laws legalizes the whites only lunch counter.

Do you understand that if there were no anti-discrimination public accommodation laws then whites only businesses become legal again?
I know it runs against the Leftist delusion but just because something can happen doesn't mean it will....or certainly not without consequences. Would you patronize a business that discriminates? Neither would I. Nor many other people regardless of race. Segregation is no longer part of our culture and when the bone is set and healed, it's time to take off the cast.

Anyone stupid enough to voluntarily limit their customer base and revenue is not going to be in business long. You don't get this because, typical of Leftists, you imagine America to be teeming with racists, millions of people that are happy to do business with a whites-only company. Your delusional slander of the decency of most Americans is not only depraved, it blinds you to who Americans really are.

Shame on you.

What's the point of taking the law off the books if has been a successful deterrent?

49 states now.

Actually, 48 states. Remember Colorado busted the Christian baker and made him attend a two year "re-education camp" and file quarterly reports on how he "hadn't been discriminating against gay people"? Just like gay marriage in the early days...2 down...48 to go..

Customers are still protected from Discrimination in all 50 states if they are Christians.

Business's though don't get to ignore the law just because they are Christians.

Matter of fact- Christians are supposed to obey the law:

Romans 13:1-7 states,

“Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established.

The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong.

Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you.

For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

And I think Peter was very clear that Christians are supposed to avoid temptation- but submit to the legal authority

1 Peter 2 NIV - Therefore rid yourselves of all malice - Bible Gateway
Living Godly Lives in a Pagan Society
11 Dear friends, I urge you, as foreigners and exiles, to abstain from sinful desires, which wage war against your soul. 12 Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us.

13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human authority: whether to the emperor, as the supreme authority, 14 or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right. 15 For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people. 16 Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as God’s slaves. 17 Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor.

You're a fucking retard.

Shame on you.

All of those Leftists in Idaho....passing your PA law......

Let us know how your campaign to end Idaho's PA law comes along.

Well Oregon and Colorado already de facto declared that suppression of some civil rights is OK. Namely the 1st Amendment. 2 states down...48 to go..

....just like the early days of gay(fatherless or motherless)-marriage-by-fiat-&-force!

Shame on you.

All of those Leftists in Idaho....passing your PA law......

Let us know how your campaign to end Idaho's PA law comes along.
You got it. ;)

Now see....this is a funny statement coming from the cult of LGBT who just a few days back had the Whitehouse slathered in rainbow lighting )

Not a funny statement- the Rainbow Flag is no more a religious symbol than is a Ford Focus.

Just your bigotry in action.
On the other hand there really is no "Christian flag" either.

Now see....this is a funny statement coming from the cult of LGBT who just a few days back had the Whitehouse slathered in rainbow lighting )

Not a funny statement- the Rainbow Flag is no more a religious symbol than is a Ford Focus.

Just your bigotry in action.
On the other hand there really is no "Christian flag" either.

Hey- we are in agreement again.

Forum List

Back