State Takes Legal Action to Seize $135K From Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how the homosexual mafia targets only Christian businesses, never Muslim businesses.

Notice how homophobic bigots always say the stupidest things. Gays didn't "target" any business. Walking into an establishment to give them your money isn't "targeting" in the sense you'd like it to be. Yes, the gays "targeted" the business...probably because they had a good yelp review or they had used the business in the past.

They'd ordered from Melissa's Sweet Cakes once before — for Cryer's mother's wedding — and they enjoyed it. So, they scheduled a Sweet Cake tasting for the following day.
Since you're an anti gay bigot, I'm sure you're not aware that Christians are a majority in this country. Not just a majority, but an overwhelming majority. Over 70% of the United States is comprised of self described Christians. Do you know how many Muslims there are in the US? Fewer than 1%. How many of that 1% do you think own wedding themed businesses?
If I was that business I would have made a cake of horse sh!t for them... And say so you want to force me to make a cake for you and your ilk, there you go. You have a fight to refuse product and I do too... What ever happened to " right to refuse service to anyone" chipping away at our freedoms one at a time.

Embrace the suck

Notice how the homosexual mafia targets only Christian businesses, never Muslim businesses.

Notice how homophobic bigots always say the stupidest things. Gays didn't "target" any business. Walking into an establishment to give them your money isn't "targeting" in the sense you'd like it to be. Yes, the gays "targeted" the business...probably because they had a good yelp review or they had used the business in the past.

They'd ordered from Melissa's Sweet Cakes once before — for Cryer's mother's wedding — and they enjoyed it. So, they scheduled a Sweet Cake tasting for the following day.
Since you're an anti gay bigot, I'm sure you're not aware that Christians are a majority in this country. Not just a majority, but an overwhelming majority. Over 70% of the United States is comprised of self described Christians. Do you know how many Muslims there are in the US? Fewer than 1%. How many of that 1% do you think own wedding themed businesses?
The Christian businesses were targeted.

I realize that as a homophobic bigot, you want that to be true. Let's you be all victimy and shit. It's not true. No business was targeted because they were Christian, they were "targeted" for business by customers that wanted to give them gobs of money. They decided to break the law instead of taking the gobs of money the paying customers wanted to throw their way.

If I was that business I would have made a cake of horse sh!t for them... And say so you want to force me to make a cake for you and your ilk, there you go. You have a fight to refuse product and I do too... What ever happened to " right to refuse service to anyone" chipping away at our freedoms one at a time.

Embrace the suck

Ah, you found the chink in the armor. A horseshit cake would have totally worked.

Only a morally bankrupt judge could arrive at this decision. Only a depraved sub-human slug could cheer this ruling. Only in a country with the unstoppable slide to depravity could this abomination stand.

Yeah, because Jesus was so against the gays, he talked about them...

oh, not once in the Gospels.

On the other hand, conservatives have no problem with ignoring Jesus's clearly stated teachings about taking care of poor people and not being greedy.
Homosexuality was condemned in the time Jesus lived, and Jesus said marriage is a male and female in Matthew 19. Jesus never told us to heal the sick and feed people with government. Christians donate to charities and hospitals. Didn't you know that?

Jesus never lived in a democracy. We the people get to vote on where our money goes. A "Christian Nation" would consistently vote to feed and care for the least among us. Of course, a "Christian Nation" wouldn't kill people in the name of the state either.

Embrace the suck

Ah, you found the chink in the armor. A horseshit cake would have totally worked.

Yeah, to get them thrown in jail a lot faster than for breaking the law by refusing service then refusing to pay the fine. I like that "cutting out the middle man" waste...send 'em right to jail. :lol:

Embrace the suck

You haven't had the right to refuse service since 1964...and you're just now getting upset about it? That makes me think that it's not really about Public Accommodation laws and all about hating gays.

Only a morally bankrupt judge could arrive at this decision. Only a depraved sub-human slug could cheer this ruling. Only in a country with the unstoppable slide to depravity could this abomination stand.

On the other hand, conservatives have no problem with ignoring Jesus's clearly stated teachings about taking care of poor people and not being greedy.
Homosexuality was condemned in the time Jesus lived, and Jesus said marriage is a male and female in Matthew 19. Jesus never told us to heal the sick and feed people with government. Christians donate to charities and hospitals. Didn't you know that?

Jesus never lived in a democracy. We the people get to vote on where our money goes. A "Christian Nation" would consistently vote to feed and care for the least among us. Of course, a "Christian Nation" wouldn't kill people in the name of the state either.
It's not government's job to feed people and run their healthcare. The federal government isn't a grocery store and a hospital.

Embrace the suck

You haven't had the right to refuse service since 1964...and you're just now getting upset about it? That makes me think that it's not really about Public Accommodation laws and all about hating gays.
A citizen has the right to hate Christians. Why aren't you upset about that?

It's not government's job to feed people and run their healthcare. The federal government isn't a grocery store and a hospital.

You completely ignored everything I said didn't you?

Do you support the death penalty? Would you like to outlaw abortion?

Embrace the suck

How are you drunk this early...or is it something else?

Nobody has said that you don't have a right to hate...what you don't have is a right to refuse service.

Did you know that in all 50 states I cannot refuse to serve a Christian because they are Christian? It's against FEDERAL law. A Christian, on the other hand, can refuse to serve me just because I'm gay in about half those 50 states. Where there are laws that ALSO protect gays on level with Christians, they are LOCAL laws.

Embrace the suck

Na, It's just disagreeing with them. But yet being forced to agree with their lifestyle, no thanks.

I believe that type of lifestyle is a choice, nothing more. I would just soon avoid any involvement, they can go their way I go mine.

No skin off anyone's back that way.

Embrace the suck

Yeah, to get them thrown in jail a lot faster than for breaking the law by refusing service then refusing to pay the fine. I like that "cutting out the middle man" waste...send 'em right to jail. :lol:
Why don't you go to a Muslim bakery and demand a homo wedding cake. Cowards.

Embrace the suck

How are you drunk this early...or is it something else?

Nobody has said that you don't have a right to hate...what you don't have is a right to refuse service.

Did you know that in all 50 states I cannot refuse to serve a Christian because they are Christian? It's against FEDERAL law. A Christian, on the other hand, can refuse to serve me just because I'm gay in about half those 50 states. Where there are laws that ALSO protect gays on level with Christians, they are LOCAL laws.
Wrong, in my business I do have the right to refuse service to anyone. I have an sign and everything, if some terrorist wants to come in and buy a firearm I have right to tell them to hit the road, let's see them try and make me serve them.
My business is no different than any other in that regard...

Embrace the suck

I'm beginning to think Rustic is on to something. He's great at satirizing wingnuts.

Embrace the suck

Why don't you go to a Muslim bakery and demand a homo wedding cake. Cowards.

I haven't even gone to a Christian bakery to get a 'homo wedding cake'.

Embrace the suck

I'm beginning to think Rustic is on to something. He's great at satirizing wingnuts.
I'm high on life...

Embrace the suck

I'm high on life...

Well, they can't all be gems.

So you're a theologian now? Nowhere in the Bible can you justify the state taking from one and giving to another as what Christ's message was about. In fact it's quite contrary since legalism and forced behavior was something he preached against. But liberals see the state as God so they can't make the distinction.

Who was forced to participate in homosexual affairs until very recently? Gays have had wedding ceremonies for some time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back