State Department finds no 'deliberate mishandling of classified information' related to Clinton

There are plenty of Obama's leftovers that are still working for the DOJ. And Bill Barr has helped out the Clinton's in the past.

3e32bg.gif
3e33p0.gif

5f619f3bb1136a298f4d3f7403063093.jpg

il_570xN.1811688038_kzf2.jpg

emails

"There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information," the report states.

The report is yet another instance of federal investigators clearing Clinton and her aides of deliberately mishandling classified information, which was the focus of attacks on the former secretary of state throughout the 2016 presidential campaign. Clinton was also cleared of wrongdoing by the FBI twice over her private email server during the campaign.

After the FBI closed its investigation of Clinton's email server in 2016, State Department investigators, over the next three years, interviewed dozens of former and current State Department employees and reviewed thousands of pages of documents.

State Department finds no 'deliberate mishandling of classified information' related to Clinton email server - CNNPolitics
----------------------------------------------------

I didn't think so. Now what is tramp going to talk about at his rallies??

^ 'I didn't think so. Now what is tramp going to talk about at his rallies??'

i'm willing to bet it's benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Benghazi Emails Confirm Clinton Email Cover-Up

how long did that take?
:auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 285807

giphy.gif
:113:

emails

"There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information," the report states.

The report is yet another instance of federal investigators clearing Clinton and her aides of deliberately mishandling classified information, which was the focus of attacks on the former secretary of state throughout the 2016 presidential campaign. Clinton was also cleared of wrongdoing by the FBI twice over her private email server during the campaign.

After the FBI closed its investigation of Clinton's email server in 2016, State Department investigators, over the next three years, interviewed dozens of former and current State Department employees and reviewed thousands of pages of documents.

State Department finds no 'deliberate mishandling of classified information' related to Clinton email server - CNNPolitics

how long did that take?
View attachment 285807

giphy.gif

Your signature says it all.:)

emails

how long did that take?
View attachment 285807

giphy.gif

Your signature says it all.:)
Do tell.

Short version:

Trump is doing far better than Obama

just barely....and Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever....

being just barely better than the 2nd worst POTUS ever is not a ringing endorsement.

Trump is BY far the best POTUS of the last century.

Hands down,

Dude, pull your head out of Trump's ass every now and then, the lack of oxygen is causing you to say some stupid shit.

Bumbling Bolshevik, your beloved lost - get over it.

Short version:

Trump is doing far better than Obama

just barely....and Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever....

being just barely better than the 2nd worst POTUS ever is not a ringing endorsement.

Trump is BY far the best POTUS of the last century.

Hands down,

Dude, pull your head out of Trump's ass every now and then, the lack of oxygen is causing you to say some stupid shit.

Bumbling Bolshevik, your beloved lost - get over it.

Nope, my beloved is driving home from the VA as we speak, been married to her for going on 27 years.

Forum List

Back