State Department finds no 'deliberate mishandling of classified information' related to Clinton

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
emails

"There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information," the report states.

The report is yet another instance of federal investigators clearing Clinton and her aides of deliberately mishandling classified information, which was the focus of attacks on the former secretary of state throughout the 2016 presidential campaign. Clinton was also cleared of wrongdoing by the FBI twice over her private email server during the campaign.

After the FBI closed its investigation of Clinton's email server in 2016, State Department investigators, over the next three years, interviewed dozens of former and current State Department employees and reviewed thousands of pages of documents.

State Department finds no 'deliberate mishandling of classified information' related to Clinton email server - CNNPolitics
----------------------------------------------------

I didn't think so. Now what is tramp going to talk about at his rallies??

He could give a short lesson in the law, demonstrating that a lack of intent does not absolve one of responsibility for breaking the law.

He could give a short lesson in the law, demonstrating that a lack of intent does not absolve one of responsibility for breaking the law.

As the tramp admin is using their personal emails, and WhatsApp.

emails

"There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information," the report states.

The report is yet another instance of federal investigators clearing Clinton and her aides of deliberately mishandling classified information, which was the focus of attacks on the former secretary of state throughout the 2016 presidential campaign. Clinton was also cleared of wrongdoing by the FBI twice over her private email server during the campaign.

After the FBI closed its investigation of Clinton's email server in 2016, State Department investigators, over the next three years, interviewed dozens of former and current State Department employees and reviewed thousands of pages of documents.

State Department finds no 'deliberate mishandling of classified information' related to Clinton email server - CNNPolitics

Wrong.....

State Department investigation of Clinton's emails finds violations by 38 people

“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is information that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.” He added, “None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system.” The FBI chief added that “there was no intentional misconduct.”

According to the actual law......intent is not the basis for prosecution...just ask the Navy Sailor who took pictures of the nuclear reactor on the Sub...with no intention violate the law.....

A new investigation is needed. This time Rudy Guiliani should be in charge and pick a group of USMB Trump supporter members for a panel of investigators.

emails

It doesn't have to be deliberate to be illegal.

That's BS. Clintons system was devised to enable her to mishandle classified information. She's guilty as sin and should be in jail if we really have a justice system. She's was being a sneaky bitch, trying to keep her criminal dealings away from the public. That makes her crimes even worse.

CNN says it, I believe it...that settles it!

The State Department can't investigate itself and find any deliberate mishandling
of classified material with regard to Hillary's personal email server?

Just on it's face the fact that Hillary bypassed secure government provided servers for her own
private system seems to bring all that b.s. into question from the git go.

The FBI says thirty-eight individuals violated the law and department regulations and classified information should never have been on Clinton's unclassified system to begin with.
The fact that the FBI can look into the souls of these people and discover none of them intended to break security laws is bullshittery and under law intent takes a back seat to actual commission of crime.

I didn't mean to run a red light...I didn't mean to slip a steak into my purse....I didn't intend to run down my ex wife with my pickup. All of this is immaterial in a court of law.

So it must be with I didn't mean to completely ignore federal law with regard to Miss Hillary's
illegal server.
And eventually the buck must stop with her...the source.

Last edited:
emails

So, CNN brazenly and blatantly lied - AGAIN.

38 people cited for violations in Clinton email probe

Actually, intent has everything to do with it. Which is why Comey was right to not seek charges against Clinton.

U.S. Code § 1924

Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

CNN says it, I believe it...that settles it!

The State Department can't investigate itself and find any deliberate mishandling
of classified material with regard to Hillary's personal email server?

Just on it's face the fact that Hillary bypassed secure government provided servers for her own
private system seems to bring all that b.s. into question from the git go.

The FBI says thirty-eight individuals violated the law and department regulations and classified information should never have been on Clinton's unclassified system to begin with.
The fact that the FBI can look into the souls of these people and discover none of them intended to break security laws is bullshittery and under law intent takes a back seat to actual commission of crime.

I didn't mean to run a red light...I didn't mean to slip a steak into my purse....I didn't intend to run down my ex wife with my pickup. All of this is immaterial in a court of law.

So it must be with I didn't mean to completely ignore federal law with regard to Miss Hillary's
illegal server. And eventually the buck must stop with her...the source.
"The FBI says thirty-eight individuals violated the law and department regulations and classified information should never have been on Clinton's unclassified system to begin with."

You forgot to mention Hillary Clinton was not among those 38 individuals.

emails

So they were incompetent ...

Check.

emails

Trump’s State Department.

Actually, intent has everything to do with it. Which is why Comey was right to not seek charges against Clinton.

U.S. Code § 1924

Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.
Getting her own private server and then destroying everything to cover up her crimes definitely indicates intent to break laws as well as cover them up. She's guilty as sin.

Last edited:
A new investigation is needed. This time Rudy Guiliani should be in charge and pick a group of USMB Trump supporter members for a panel of investigators.
Completely blows out the foundation of Trump's talking points about Hillary. He is so obsessed with two people, President Obama, because he was a much loved, effective President, and Hillary because she blew him away with the 2016 popular vote. Trump will never get over it; his narcissistic personalty will not permit it.

Completely blows out the foundation of Trump's talking points about Hillary. He is so obsessed with two people, President Obama, because he was a much loved, effective President, and Hillary because she blew him away with the 2016 popular vote. Trump will never get over it; his narcissistic personalty will not permit it.
So, was it intentional that the server was in her garage?

emails

Trump’s State Department.

Average tenure of State Department personnel - 23.6 years.

"Trump’s State Department," what a fucking retard.

Forum List

Back