State Department finds no 'deliberate mishandling of classified information' related to Clinton

LOLOL

Here's the BLS chart for employed blacks in 2014, 2015 & 2016. Trump became the GOP frontrunner in July, 2015. Why don't you show where there was a surge in employed blacks above and beyond the already existing trend....

It didn't happen overnight. But you see what happened as the years progressed. They didn't hire millions of them on August 2015. Do you guys have any business acumen whatsoever?
But you attributed it to him being the front running and you pointed to a specific month where the rate was 9.4%.

Confronted with reality, you can't even show where the growth rate ever exceeded the trend leading up to Trump.
No. That is not remotely what I meant and you know that. Do you honestly believe that I do not know when elections take place? Be real.
I can only go by what you say -- and you said Trump "won" when black unemployment was at 9.4%...
To illustrate that when Trump won it was 9.4% and now it is 6%.
... and black unemployment was 9.4% in 2015.

Then you were shown a graph of black employment during that same period while the black ununemploymenrate was at 9.4% and challenged to show were it grew at a faster rate than before.... to which you replied...
It didn't happen overnight. But you see what happened as the years progressed. They didn't hire millions of them on August 2015. Do you guys have any business acumen whatsoever?
When in fact,it didn't happen at all. The rate of growth has not increased since 2014...

And no one suggested millions of blacks were hired in August of 2015. Now you're reduced to arguing absurdum because you can't show where the rate increased either when Trump became the Republican frontrunner, where he became the Republican nominee, where he actually won the election, where he became president, or at any time since.

You can't because the trend has been ongoing for 6 years now.
So you believe that I dont know when elections take place? Yes or no? Answer the question, Fawn. Just take a stand with a one word answer.

Is that any worse than you believing I did not know how to spell boyfriend till you told me how?

LOLOL

Here's the BLS chart for employed blacks in 2014, 2015 & 2016. Trump became the GOP frontrunner in July, 2015. Why don't you show where there was a surge in employed blacks above and beyond the already existing trend....

But you attributed it to him being the front running and you pointed to a specific month where the rate was 9.4%.

Confronted with reality, you can't even show where the growth rate ever exceeded the trend leading up to Trump.
No. That is not remotely what I meant and you know that. Do you honestly believe that I do not know when elections take place? Be real.
I can only go by what you say -- and you said Trump "won" when black unemployment was at 9.4%...
... and black unemployment was 9.4% in 2015.

Then you were shown a graph of black employment during that same period while the black ununemploymenrate was at 9.4% and challenged to show were it grew at a faster rate than before.... to which you replied...
When in fact,it didn't happen at all. The rate of growth has not increased since 2014...

And no one suggested millions of blacks were hired in August of 2015. Now you're reduced to arguing absurdum because you can't show where the rate increased either when Trump became the Republican frontrunner, where he became the Republican nominee, where he actually won the election, where he became president, or at any time since.

You can't because the trend has been ongoing for 6 years now.
So you believe that I dont know when elections take place? Yes or no? Answer the question, Fawn. Just take a stand with a one word answer.
Well if I have to choose between those two possibilities, I'll go with yes. You do impress me as being that retarded.

I saw it firsthand. I do this for a living.
LOLOL

But once you corrected when the election was, you still attributed it to his front runner status. You told us that companies hired just on the mere possibility of Trump winning the election.

Why does that not show up in the data?
Even worse for that nut, no matter how you shake it, the numbers on employed blacks has not kept up with the trend.

If we go by July, 2015, when Trump became the GOP frontrunner and compare the number of jobs added in the 18 months before then with the 18 months after, we find

Before ... 1,220,000
After ...... 894,000

So Trump becoming the GOP frontrunner certainly didn't help.

If we go by January, 2017, when Trump became the president and compare the number of jobs added in the 32 months before then with the 32 months after, we find

Before ... 1,846,000
After .... 1,094,000

So Trump becoming president certainly didn't help.

Even if we go by November, 2016, when Trump won the presidential election and compare the number of jobs added in the 34 months before then with the 34 months after, we find

Before ... 1,960,000
After .... 1,248,000

So Trump winning the presidential election certainly didn't help.

... which thoroughly demonstrates what an abject imbecile AzogtheDefiler is. And then he questions me as to whether or not it's believable that he doesn't know that Trump won the election in 2016. :eusa_doh:

She wasn’t stupid and dangerous on purpose or by design, she was just stupid and dangerous
Funny how that does not work for anyone else anywhere else in life.

LOLOL

But once you corrected when the election was, you still attributed it to his front runner status. You told us that companies hired just on the mere possibility of Trump winning the election.

Even worse for that nut, no matter how you shake it, the numbers on employed blacks has not kept up with the trend.

If we go by July, 2015, when Trump became the GOP frontrunner and compare the number of jobs added in the 18 months before then with the 18 months after, we find

Before ... 1,220,000
After ...... 894,000

If we go by January, 2017, when Trump became the president and compare the number of jobs added in the 32 months before then with the 32 months after, we find

Before ... 1,846,000
After .... 1,094,000

Even if we go by November, 2016, when Trump won the presidential election and compare the number of jobs added in the 34 months before then with the 34 months after, we find

Before ... 1,960,000
After .... 1,248,000

... which thoroughly demonstrates what an abject imbecile AzogtheDefiler is. And then he questions me as to whether or not it's believable that he doesn't know that Trump won the election in 2016. :eusa_doh:

He needs to just man up and admit he pulled some shit out of his ass and got called on it. Happens to everyone.

Before ... 1,220,000
After ...... 894,000

Before ... 1,846,000
After .... 1,094,000

Before ... 1,960,000
After .... 1,248,000

He needs to just man up and admit he pulled some shit out of his ass and got called on it. Happens to everyone.
I ask Again if you had to bet your life do you think I dont know when elections and presidential changes take place. Yes or no? Give me a one word answer.

LOLOL

Before ... 1,220,000
After ...... 894,000

Before ... 1,846,000
After .... 1,094,000

Before ... 1,960,000
After .... 1,248,000

So you don’t think I know when elections take place? You’re an idiot. You truly didn’t know what QE was. Again. You’re an idiot.

Before ... 1,220,000
After ...... 894,000

Before ... 1,846,000
After .... 1,094,000

Before ... 1,960,000
After .... 1,248,000

So you don’t think I know when elections take place? You’re an idiot. You truly didn’t know what QE was. Again. You’re an idiot.
LOL

Like that matters coming from an abject imbecile who not only b'lieves Trump was elected in 2015 -- he actually said it...

face-palm-gif.278959

The State Department investigated it's own (former) employees and found over 100 violations related to classified material but cleared them of wrongdoing. Am I missing something?

The State Department investigated it's own (former) employees and found over 100 violations related to classified material but cleared them of wrongdoing. Am I missing something?
How many investigations into this do you need until you're happy?

I ask Again if you had to bet your life do you think I dont know when elections and presidential changes take place. Yes or no? Give me a one word answer.

I am sure you do, but that is now just a diversion so you do not have to explain why you gave Trump credit for a hiring boom in 2015 that does not exist.

According to you companies starting hiring on the mere chance that Trump might win, yet there is ZERO data to support that...why is that?

LOLOL

And yet, I'm a lead software engineer with a company now in the fortune 100. This is just one of the many reasons I consider you an imbecile. :mm:

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
cout << "You're full of shit and couldn't write a line of code to save your life!";
return 0;
}
LOLOL

That's C++, fruitcake. I haven't programmed in that since 2008. Been using Java ever since.

I mean, the syntax of Java is ENTIRELY different. :rofl:

You're a fraud, we all know it.

You are? Let me guess, in Cali? LoL. You may consider me whatever you like, you’re the one who didn’t know what quantitative easing was. LOL. Dumbass. Go back to programming Basic.
And you thought Trump won the election in 2015.
No. That is a fallacy. I said He was a threat in 2015 and he did win in 2016.
Liar. You said he "won" the election while the black unemployment rate was 9.4%...
... and that was in 2015.

:dance:
You took it out of context. I said ran and basically won as he was the front runner and BHO was a lame duck. Obviously I know elections take place every four years. But thanks for being a research monkey.

Are you trying to imply that just him being the "front runner" of the GOP primary was enough to affect black unemployment? Really?

How do you then explain the 7.3 percentage points it had dropped in the previous few years before Trump choose to become a Repub again?

The sharp increase in 2010.

So Comrade, WAS black unemployment lower the day Potentate Obamugabe LEFT office than the day he entered office? Yes, it dropped from that astounding high in 2010 - but when Barry took office was it not in fact lower than when he left office?

Yes or no, Comrade?

Before ... 1,220,000
After ...... 894,000

Before ... 1,846,000
After .... 1,094,000

Before ... 1,960,000
After .... 1,248,000

LOL

Like that matters coming from an abject imbecile who not only b'lieves Trump was elected in 2015 -- he actually said it...

face-palm-gif.278959
Still avoiding the answer. Point is I know when elections take place. You had zero clue what QE was.

As I've stated before. I work with many ex military men and women. Every one of them say the same thing.

That is. If they had done what she did they would all be in Leavenworth.

I have medium level clearance. (MHA) and definitely would spend the rest of my life in prison if I did what she did. See NIST 800-171 and DFARS 162 for requirements in handling CUI and Classified information for civilians.

The thing is, laws don't apply to democrats. It's just a fact.

I am sure you do, but that is now just a diversion so you do not have to explain why you gave Trump credit for a hiring boom in 2015 that does not exist.

According to you companies starting hiring on the mere chance that Trump might win, yet there is ZERO data to support that...why is that?
OK so I do. Fawn had no idea what QE was. I do give Trump credit as it began in 2015 as he was making his run. But I cannot prove it with stats because they are shadowy so fuck me.

OK so I do. Fawn had no idea what QE was. I do give Trump credit as it began in 2015 as he was making his run. But I cannot prove it with stats because they are shadowy so fuck me.

Stats are shadowy????

And you claim to know about finance and business?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

LOLOL

And yet, I'm a lead software engineer with a company now in the fortune 100. This is just one of the many reasons I consider you an imbecile. :mm:

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
cout << "You're full of shit and couldn't write a line of code to save your life!";
return 0;
}
LOLOL

That's C++, fruitcake. I haven't programmed in that since 2008. Been using Java ever since.

I mean, the syntax of Java is ENTIRELY different. :rofl:

You're a fraud, we all know it.
LOLOL

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, fruitcake.

Before ... 1,220,000
After ...... 894,000

Before ... 1,846,000
After .... 1,094,000

Before ... 1,960,000
After .... 1,248,000

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
Still avoiding the answer. Point is I know when elections take place. You had zero clue what QE was.
Still avoiding what answer?

Stats are shadowy????

And you claim to know about finance and business?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Sometimes yes. Sometimes you don’t see true results until 12 mos. post investment. Sometimes it takes as many as 60 mos. Are you familiar with net present value?

Forum List

Back