state by state results

Indiana, Donnelly (D) is trouncing Mourdock (R) in the senate race. Amazingly, Gregg (D) has pulled ahead of Pence (R) in the governor's race. That was supposed to be a blowout win for Pence. That may be the upset of the night.

In Indiana, as in the whole nation, that magical mystery Republican turnout advantage has failed to materialize. Turnout looks very similar to 2008, which is ... wait for it ... what the polls predicted. And since the polls are looking spot on correct all across the nation, Romney is in deep trouble.

Romney took Indiana dirtbag.

All I know, is if Obama wins then you fucking chit bags that wasted your vote on Romney gave us another 4 years of Obama.

However, good luck until we know how it turns out!

WBTV in Charlotte, NC has called the governor's race. The Winner will be GOP candidate and former mayor of Charlotte, Pat Mc Crory.

Western Florida is Conservative so Romney should pull ahead.

Chuck Todd however notes that one County in FL (Orange, I think it was) with a heavy Puerto Rican population is giving the incumbent a huge margin that could end up at over 100K to the positive. It takes lots of big wins in the remaining counties to offset that margin in just ONE County. I think that's why the present vote margin is so damnably razor thin. 49% for Obama /50% for Romney with about 79% reporting. 2012 Florida Race | Politics | Fox News

The FL Senate seat went pretty big to the Dems.

The Democrat incumbent. This is not a pickup for the Dems.
In Texas, GOP candidate Ted Cruz has a virtual lock on that State's up for grabs Senate seat. This is a a keep for the GOP as Cruz down 15% in the polls early on will succeed the retiring Kay Bailey Hutchinson. Democrats had all but expected this to be a pickup for their side.

I can't stand this anymore!
Heading off to a VICTORY party for my local guys.

:eusa_pray:

if the margin is .5% or less in florida, that triggers an automatic recount...fasten your seat belts its going ot be a bumpy night.

Forum List

Back