state by state results

Florida back on Romney's side.

In Michigan, the two proposals backed by unions are failing.
I'm hoping a Romney and Senate Republican win will turn around joblessness.

Reid has already said he was going to hurt Romney's efforts to help the private sector develop jobs if he wins.

Obama has been bad luck on full-time jobs. He increased part-time jobs and included that in his "new jobs" program.

People don't want part-time jobs that afford them no retirement or future security. Obama went for the wrong kind of jobs programs when he included part-time jobs, but didn't tell anyone his figures were not what they were touted to be, it's so sad.

And wait till the Middle Class gets hit with the highest tax hike in history in January on account of Obama Care being a tax.

Sorry, the unemployed will not be rejoicing when there's no money to fund welfare when no jobs come around with Obama at the helm.

I'm just hoping Romney wins and puts the economy back on track to employ the mountain of unemployed people in this land.

Hate to say it, but early indications are reminding me of 2000 and 2004....Romney seems to have momentum. Way too early I know, but I remember similar in the Bush victories...

traditionally the early vote goes democratic, for decades...at the 60-70% reporting point if the gop has not pulled even in those crucial states, good night nurse.

I bet if we all gathered our friends together, we could form a territory and secede. We could call it Puerto Guam ..or Guamarico...or something.

Florida flipped back.

Does that mean Florida is a flip-flop state?

:lol:
yep. flip flops all over.

il_fullxfull.233494491.jpg

Too early to call anything in Florida. Have to see where the precincts that have reported are located. North and west are Republican, south is democrat

I see 10 unreported counties in FL with 7 in the panhandle that should go to Romney. 1 more is a landlocked central FL county, most likely Romney as well.
As I was typing, Escambia County (Pensacola area) just got called Romney. That was the only panhandle county obama had a chance in.

Too early to call anything in Florida. Have to see where the precincts that have reported are located. North and west are Republican, south is democrat

I see 10 unreported counties in FL with 7 in the panhandle that should go to Romney. 1 more is a landlocked central FL county, most likely Romney as well.
As I was typing, Escambia County (Pensacola area) just got called Romney. That was the only panhandle county obama had a chance in.
The panhandle of Florida was bound to go for Romney. It votes with the rest of the South.

Forum List

Back