Starbucks Barista Calls Cops Because Customer Asked for "Trump" to be Written on Cup

Sounds like the customer was refused a standard service because of his political beliefs.

---- According to WHO, Einstein?

Didn't stop to think of that didja? Critical thinking is a lost art. And some never had it.

Seems like he has a case that needs to be brought up and let the justices decide.

Yuh huh. Because "justices" spend their time listening to one side a story told by a gadfly whiner who goes to Starfucks to shoot videos so he can edit them down and troll them on the internets.

And you actually think that's what the judicial system is FOR, do ya Princess?

:banghead: As I just said, you know jack squat about the law. Any attorney who tried to bring a case like that would be sanctioned so fast he's have to take a job at Starfucks.

Ain't the 1st Amendment and civil rights a bitch when it bites you in the south end?

Ain't critical thought a bitch when you forget to do it?

"Civil rights" to troll a coffee store? Are you retarded?

View attachment 99367

If there isn't truth to what I'm suggesting then you wouldn't be getting so upset about it.

Customer being refused a simple service and then being harassed, by having law enforcement called, because a employee didn't like the customers political class so the employee would not do their job.

Sounds pretty open and shut to me.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Intellectual sloth --- that is, intentional rank stupidity --- offends me. And that's exactly what you're doing, wasting everybody's time by being a dumbass on the internet because you apparently have nothing more intelligent to do.

The simple FACT is, Princess, you don't get to just make up your own reality. You have to prove it happened. And this clown IN NO WAY did that. Wake the fuck up. Again, this ain't a witch burning where all you have to do is point a finger. Break a brain sweat at some point and fucking THINK about it, Dippy.

I find it more likely that I've hit a nerve and that my... intellectual sloth, as you say, is the reality of the situation. Which is why your rhetoric is laced with abuse instead of discussing this in a reasonable fashion.

According to the 14th Amendment one can not discriminate against a person of another race, CLASS, or religion.

This is no different than refusing to make a cake for a homosexual marriage.

Starbucks does request a name so they can print it on their cups for the order they take. If a person is not asking for something obscene to be printed on it then they should be able to expect Trump, Republican, Make America Great Again, or something similar, and if said Starbucks refuses the customer is being discriminated against because of their political class.

Sorry but if you want a safe zone from other political classes then don't open a business and discriminate.

Otherwise live with it because turn around is fair play.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

You don't *KNOW* the "reality of the situation", fucking imbecile. NOBODY does. All we have is an edited video by a troll, with no corroboration whatsoever. No witnesses, no context, no statement from the other side, no confirmation of anything --- ZERO. Just a troll making a claim he can't prove. If you're so fucking naïve that you'll just roll over on command for anything that's posted on the internet, then I have nothing but profound pity for you.

It's fun watching the liberals lose their little minds. Will you ever get over it? One hopes not.

Good grief, these snowflakes now call the cops when they don't like what someone says. I wonder if Starbucks will declare some chains as safe spaces to avoid triggering the little wimps. The customer was polite and asked for the name "Trump" to be put on his coffee cup. The clerk refused, then when the customer insisted that corporate said it was okay, the guy started asking co-workers to call the cops. Seriously? The guy couldn't just tell the customer thank you and write the name on the cup. Calling cops because your feeling are hurt is where we've come, thanks to liberals.

"An employee of the coffee chain Starbucks decided to call the police after a customer asked that the name Trump be written on his cup.

The employee, who revealed his name was Ryan, refused the customer’s request, despite the man claiming that he had called Starbucks corporate office, who told him he can “have any drink I want, with any name I want on it.”

“That’s the name I want to be heard and seen as today,” he continues.

The employee consequently turned to his colleagues and asked them to “Call the cops.”

WATCH: Starbucks Barista Calls Police After Man Requests 'Trump' on His Cup - Breitbart

Meme magic... :D

6527lu.jpg

Forum List

Back