Starbucks Barista Calls Cops Because Customer Asked for "Trump" to be Written on Cup

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Good grief, these snowflakes now call the cops when they don't like what someone says. I wonder if Starbucks will declare some chains as safe spaces to avoid triggering the little wimps. The customer was polite and asked for the name "Trump" to be put on his coffee cup. The clerk refused, then when the customer insisted that corporate said it was okay, the guy started asking co-workers to call the cops. Seriously? The guy couldn't just tell the customer thank you and write the name on the cup. Calling cops because your feeling are hurt is where we've come, thanks to liberals.

"An employee of the coffee chain Starbucks decided to call the police after a customer asked that the name Trump be written on his cup.

The employee, who revealed his name was Ryan, refused the customer’s request, despite the man claiming that he had called Starbucks corporate office, who told him he can “have any drink I want, with any name I want on it.”

“That’s the name I want to be heard and seen as today,” he continues.

The employee consequently turned to his colleagues and asked them to “Call the cops.”

WATCH: Starbucks Barista Calls Police After Man Requests 'Trump' on His Cup - Breitbart

Good grief, these snowflakes now call the cops when they don't like what someone says. I wonder if Starbucks will declare some chains as safe spaces to avoid triggering the little wimps. The customer was polite and asked for the name "Trump" to be put on his coffee cup. The clerk refused, then when the customer insisted that corporate said it was okay, the guy started asking co-workers to call the cops. Seriously? The guy couldn't just tell the customer thank you and write the name on the cup. Calling cops because your feeling are hurt is where we've come, thanks to liberals.

"An employee of the coffee chain Starbucks decided to call the police after a customer asked that the name Trump be written on his cup.

The employee, who revealed his name was Ryan, refused the customer’s request, despite the man claiming that he had called Starbucks corporate office, who told him he can “have any drink I want, with any name I want on it.”

The employee consequently turned to his colleagues and asked them to “Call the cops.”

WATCH: Starbucks Barista Calls Police After Man Requests 'Trump' on His Cup - Breitbart

Anyone paying more than $1 for a cup of coffee is an idiot.

The employee should be charged with abusing the system. It was frivolous and costly. Taxpayers should be reimbursed by the Starbucks employee.

This just makes my day... I couldn't be happier to see these limp wristed nancy's act like this... My question is, does "Ryan" have a clue how fucking stupid he is? Who will take care of these people? They have to be so brainwashed, that they are beyond medical help...

The employee should be charged with abusing the system. It was frivolous and costly. Taxpayers should be reimbursed by the Starbucks employee.

It's just like the schools who started calling police when they were concerned about things kids said. One refused the offer of a brownie at a school party and said he didn't like those brownie things. Cops were called.

It's gotten so damn ridiculous. It's because the left is treating opposing speech as a hate crime and they assume that anything a white person, even a child, says must somehow be racist.

The left has set the tone for all of what we are seeing. Cry like a baby when anything happens that you don't like. Calling the police for things like this should be a crime. As if they don't have real criminals to pursue, like the rioters destroying their cities.

Dimbart. :rofl:

And you're still buying this fake news shit. Hook, line and sinker.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

DO YOU SEE WHY I HAVE BEEN CALLING THEM "BED WETTERS" ALL THESE YEARS?

Snowflake works too, but I really figured bed wetter would take off as well as moonbat.

Oh well.

Snowflake it is....

Nah fuck it. They're still bed wetters to me.

Snowflake works too, but I really figured bed wetter would take off as well as moonbat.

Oh well.

Snowflake it is....

Hankie-twisters.

crying-gif-33.gif

Anyone paying more than $1 for a cup of coffee is an idiot.

Well, latte da. :rolleyes:

i would never pay 4.50 for 30 cents worth of coffee !!!

I have been in one of those coffee shops only one time. I was leaving the place where I get my haircut and seen a Indiana State Police Officer walk in to a Starbucks. Being right next door I followed him in and was going to buy his Coffee... He grabbed a newspaper off an empty table and headed to the bathroom... I told the young lady behind the Counter that I wanted to pay for his coffee, she smiled... Well I had nothing better to do and wanted to complete my mission, so I grabbed a chair and copped a squat... Knowing he was doing natures work I decided to give him adequate time... Approximately 5 minutes later here he comes and throws the paper on the table where he picked it up and walked out the door... Saved me $5.00 sounds like...

Oh well.

Snowflake it is....

They had THAT in this favorite of mine from my childhood.

Five of the six cabins were named after various Native American tribes and awarded mounted animal heads corresponding to each of the cabins' ranks, which are, from highest to lowest ranks:

Bless the Beasts and Children (novel) - Wikipedia

My house got attacked by waves of gangs which I held off for three hours. My windows were smashed, glass all over the the floor. Half way through I casually rang the cops, they arrived hours after while I was getting thrashed on the footpath outside. They didn't take the matter seriously.

I think that Ryan guy was one of the perpetrators actually.

Forum List

Back