Starbucks Barista Calls Cops Because Customer Asked for "Trump" to be Written on Cup

Good grief, these snowflakes now call the cops when they don't like what someone says. I wonder if Starbucks will declare some chains as safe spaces to avoid triggering the little wimps. The customer was polite and asked for the name "Trump" to be put on his coffee cup. The clerk refused, then when the customer insisted that corporate said it was okay, the guy started asking co-workers to call the cops. Seriously? The guy couldn't just tell the customer thank you and write the name on the cup. Calling cops because your feeling are hurt is where we've come, thanks to liberals.

"An employee of the coffee chain Starbucks decided to call the police after a customer asked that the name Trump be written on his cup.

The employee, who revealed his name was Ryan, refused the customer’s request, despite the man claiming that he had called Starbucks corporate office, who told him he can “have any drink I want, with any name I want on it.”

“That’s the name I want to be heard and seen as today,” he continues.

The employee consequently turned to his colleagues and asked them to “Call the cops.”

WATCH: Starbucks Barista Calls Police After Man Requests 'Trump' on His Cup - Breitbart

Dimbart. :rofl:

And you're still buying this fake news shit. Hook, line and sinker.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

So you're saying this didn't happen at all?

I'm saying nobody has brought any credible evidence of causation.

On my planet "because I say so" doesn't coupe le moutarde. If it does on yours -- rotsa ruck.

So you're saying that while the episode happened, the actual reason for the police being called was NOT due to the customer wanting "Trump" to be written on the customers cup, but because the customer was being hostile about it?

Good grief, these snowflakes now call the cops when they don't like what someone says. I wonder if Starbucks will declare some chains as safe spaces to avoid triggering the little wimps. The customer was polite and asked for the name "Trump" to be put on his coffee cup. The clerk refused, then when the customer insisted that corporate said it was okay, the guy started asking co-workers to call the cops. Seriously? The guy couldn't just tell the customer thank you and write the name on the cup. Calling cops because your feeling are hurt is where we've come, thanks to liberals.

"An employee of the coffee chain Starbucks decided to call the police after a customer asked that the name Trump be written on his cup.

The employee, who revealed his name was Ryan, refused the customer’s request, despite the man claiming that he had called Starbucks corporate office, who told him he can “have any drink I want, with any name I want on it.”

The employee consequently turned to his colleagues and asked them to “Call the cops.”

WATCH: Starbucks Barista Calls Police After Man Requests 'Trump' on His Cup - Breitbart

Anyone paying more than $1 for a cup of coffee is an idiot.

i would rather do that than drink that instant shit you must drink....because just about everywhere a 16 oz cup is more than a dollar....just sayin....

I don't permit instant coffee in the house.

so now are you going to tell me you have never bought a 16 oz cup of coffee the last couple of years?....

16 oz counts as two coffees. At 7-11. $1.79.

On my planet "because I say so" doesn't coupe le moutarde. If it does on yours -- rotsa ruck.

So you're saying that while the episode happened, the actual reason for the police being called was NOT due to the customer wanting "Trump" to be written on the customers cup, but because the customer was being hostile about it?

I don't have a clue in the world why they were calling the cops, and neither does any of us. But here's what I DO know -- I damn sure ain't taking the word of a shit-stirrer who shot and edited the video himself and then gives his own explanation in a self-interview. How dim do you have to be to buy that?

Dimbart level dim, that's how dim.

My house got attacked by waves of gangs which I held off for three hours. My windows were smashed, glass all over the the floor. Half way through I casually rang the cops, they arrived hours after while I was getting thrashed on the footpath outside. They didn't take the matter seriously.

I think that Ryan guy was one of the perpetrators actually.
What country are you from? Wasn't it Australia??

What does ''rang the cops'' mean?

My house got attacked by waves of gangs which I held off for three hours. My windows were smashed, glass all over the the floor. Half way through I casually rang the cops, they arrived hours after while I was getting thrashed on the footpath outside. They didn't take the matter seriously.

Phoned them. Yes, I'm from Australia.

One of the most ridiculous news ever.... I don't understand why some people act like that....
Why did he call the police? For what reason?
Is that a crime asking for the name "Trump" to be written on your cup? :uhh:

This illustrates the profound gullibility of the Echobubble, seeing what they want to see and never asking questions. It shouldn't be necessary to state the obvious but all we have here is a single phone video shot by the gadfly trying to troll somebody. We don't know what he's doing off camera, or what anyone else is, nor do we get any clue what transpired before the video starts --- or where it was perhaps deliberately edited to start.

The masses seem to just open wide without asking questions as long as it's what they want to hear Whether it's actual objective reality seems to have been tossed out the window. So we're actually at the point where an edited cellphone video, from a single source all by itself, somehow qualifies as "news".

Clearly some of us are on the wrong planet.
Well I assume this video is real.
I know there are so many fake videos on the web.
If this is just a fake I apologize :)

It may even be real, although that's a worthy point too. But the CAUSATION isn't.

In other words just because some yahoo who's out to stir up a shitstorm SAYS that's why they're calling the cops ----- does not in any way indicate that he's telling the truth about that.

He could have, for example, threatened people before the video rolls --- then he starts the video and abstains from threats, just to make it LOOK like that's the causation. Not nearly enough to go on, especially when the gadfly trying to stir the shit is the same one shooting the video.

That's what I mean that people just don't question. And then Dimbart puts a headline on it and presto --- yet more fake news.
I think you safety pins are crazy enough to call the cops because someone wanted Trump written on their coffee cups. You're the same ones that call 911 because McDonalds ran out of chicken mcnuggets.

Ummmm nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno Sparkles, I wouldn't be caught eating that shit or at that shit place so whatever you're hallucinating ain't got nothing to do with me, I guarantee that.

As or the event in question, and indeed it is extremely questionable, once again "I think you safety pins whatever" is not actual evidence of jack frickety squat. Indeed what you think, is meaningless.
I'm just remarking that the scenario as layed out isn't as outlandish as you make it out to be.

Just in case you forgot you don't have proof either.

Phoned them. Yes, I'm from Australia.
In the UK they say "summon police services" I think.

Snobs.

I'm surprised that Aussies say "cops" since that's a unique Americanism; short for "coppers" in reference to the badge they wore.

upload_2016-11-19_21-29-40.jpeg

Since the precedent has been set I'd say the customer has grounds for a lawsuit.

I'm sure the customer wouldn't mind owning his own Starbuck's for their refusing and harassing him over a simple request to have a name printed on his cup much like a customized cake.

*****SMILE*****

:)

This illustrates the profound gullibility of the Echobubble, seeing what they want to see and never asking questions. It shouldn't be necessary to state the obvious but all we have here is a single phone video shot by the gadfly trying to troll somebody. We don't know what he's doing off camera, or what anyone else is, nor do we get any clue what transpired before the video starts --- or where it was perhaps deliberately edited to start.

The masses seem to just open wide without asking questions as long as it's what they want to hear Whether it's actual objective reality seems to have been tossed out the window. So we're actually at the point where an edited cellphone video, from a single source all by itself, somehow qualifies as "news".

Clearly some of us are on the wrong planet.
Well I assume this video is real.
I know there are so many fake videos on the web.
If this is just a fake I apologize :)

It may even be real, although that's a worthy point too. But the CAUSATION isn't.

In other words just because some yahoo who's out to stir up a shitstorm SAYS that's why they're calling the cops ----- does not in any way indicate that he's telling the truth about that.

He could have, for example, threatened people before the video rolls --- then he starts the video and abstains from threats, just to make it LOOK like that's the causation. Not nearly enough to go on, especially when the gadfly trying to stir the shit is the same one shooting the video.

That's what I mean that people just don't question. And then Dimbart puts a headline on it and presto --- yet more fake news.
I think you safety pins are crazy enough to call the cops because someone wanted Trump written on their coffee cups. You're the same ones that call 911 because McDonalds ran out of chicken mcnuggets.

Ummmm nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno Sparkles, I wouldn't be caught eating that shit or at that shit place so whatever you're hallucinating ain't got nothing to do with me, I guarantee that.

As or the event in question, and indeed it is extremely questionable, once again "I think you safety pins whatever" is not actual evidence of jack frickety squat. Indeed what you think, is meaningless.
I'm just remarking that the scenario as layed out isn't as outlandish as you make it out to be.

Just in case you forgot you don't have proof either.

Uh --- I'm not the one that needs proof. I'm making no claim as to causation. Dimbart is. And the cellphone gadfly guy is. It is THEY who have the burden of proof, not I.

View attachment 99184

Since the precedent has been set I'd say the customer has grounds for a lawsuit.

I'm sure the customer wouldn't mind owning his own Starbuck's for their refusing and harassing him over a simple request to have a name printed on his cup much like a customized cake.

*****SMILE*****

Obviously then you're not an attorney and know nothing about the law.

Not sure on what planet you can just concoct a story with no evidence at all and make a lawsuit out of it. This ain't 1692 Salem, Bubbles.

View attachment 99184

*****SMILE*****

Obviously then you're not an attorney and know nothing about the law.

Not sure on what planet you can just concoct a story with no evidence at all and make a lawsuit out of it. This ain't 1692 Salem, Bubbles.

upload_2016-11-20_22-59-48.jpeg

Sounds like the customer was refused a standard service because of his political beliefs.

Seems like he has a case that needs to be brought up and let the justices decide.

Ain't the 1st Amendment and civil rights a bitch when it bites you in the south end?

*****CHUCKLE*****

I don't have a clue in the world why they were calling the cops, and neither does any of us. But here's what I DO know -- I damn sure ain't taking the word of a shit-stirrer who shot and edited the video himself and then gives his own explanation in a self-interview. How dim do you have to be to buy that?

Dimbart level dim, that's how dim.

I agree.
I would need more proof before I would believe the story as it stands.

Sounds like the customer was refused a standard service because of his political beliefs.

---- According to WHO, Einstein?

Didn't stop to think of that didja? Critical thinking is a lost art. And some never had it.

Seems like he has a case that needs to be brought up and let the justices decide.

Yuh huh. Because "justices" spend their time listening to one side a story told by a gadfly whiner who goes to Starfucks to shoot videos so he can edit them down and troll them on the internets.

And you actually think that's what the judicial system is FOR, do ya Princess?

:banghead: As I just said, you know jack squat about the law. Any attorney who tried to bring a case like that would be sanctioned so fast he's have to take a job at Starfucks.

Ain't the 1st Amendment and civil rights a bitch when it bites you in the south end?

Ain't critical thought a bitch when you forget to do it?

"Civil rights" to troll a coffee store? Are you retarded?

Didn't stop to think of that didja? Critical thinking is a lost art. And some never had it.

Yuh huh. Because "justices" spend their time listening to one side a story told by a gadfly whiner who goes to Starfucks to shoot videos so he can edit them down and troll them on the internets.

:banghead: As I just said, you know jack squat about the law. Any attorney who tried to bring a case like that would be sanctioned so fast he's have to take a job at Starfucks.

upload_2016-11-21_9-21-14.jpeg

If there isn't truth to what I'm suggesting then you wouldn't be getting so upset about it.

Customer being refused a simple service and then being harassed, by having law enforcement called, because a employee didn't like the customers political class so the employee would not do their job.

Sounds pretty open and shut to me.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 99367

If there isn't truth to what I'm suggesting then you wouldn't be getting so upset about it.

Customer being refused a simple service and then being harassed, by having law enforcement called, because a employee didn't like the customers political class so the employee would not do their job.

*****SMILE*****

Intellectual sloth --- that is, intentional rank stupidity --- offends me. And that's exactly what you're doing, wasting everybody's time by being a dumbass on the internet because you apparently have nothing more intelligent to do.

The simple FACT is, Princess, you don't get to just make up your own reality. You have to prove it happened. And this clown IN NO WAY did that. Wake the fuck up. Again, this ain't a witch burning where all you have to do is point a finger. Break a brain sweat at some point and fucking THINK about it, Dippy.

View attachment 99367

*****SMILE*****

Intellectual sloth --- that is, intentional rank stupidity --- offends me. And that's exactly what you're doing, wasting everybody's time by being a dumbass on the internet because you apparently have nothing more intelligent to do.

The simple FACT is, Princess, you don't get to just make up your own reality. You have to prove it happened. And this clown IN NO WAY did that. Wake the fuck up. Again, this ain't a witch burning where all you have to do is point a finger. Break a brain sweat at some point and fucking THINK about it, Dippy.

images

I find it more likely that I've hit a nerve and that my... intellectual sloth, as you say, is the reality of the situation. Which is why your rhetoric is laced with abuse instead of discussing this in a reasonable fashion.

According to the 14th Amendment one can not discriminate against a person of another race, CLASS, or religion.

This is no different than refusing to make a cake for a homosexual marriage.

Starbucks does request a name so they can print it on their cups for the order they take. If a person is not asking for something obscene to be printed on it then they should be able to expect Trump, Republican, Make America Great Again, or something similar, and if said Starbucks refuses the customer is being discriminated against because of their political class.

Sorry but if you want a safe zone from other political classes then don't open a business and discriminate.

Otherwise live with it because turn around is fair play.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

View attachment 99367

*****SMILE*****

I find it more likely that I've hit a nerve and that my... intellectual sloth, as you say, is the reality of the situation. Which is why your rhetoric is laced with abuse instead of discussing this in a reasonable fashion.

According to the 14th Amendment one can not discriminate against a person of another race, CLASS, or religion.

Starbucks does request a name so they can print it on their cups for the order they take. If a person is not asking for something obscene to be printed on it then they should be able to expect Trump, Republican, Make America Great Again, or something similar, and if said Starbucks refuses the customer is being discriminated against because of their political class.

Sorry but if you want a safe zone from other political classes then don't open a business and discriminate.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You don't *KNOW* the "reality of the situation", fucking imbecile. NOBODY does. All we have is an edited video by a troll, with no corroboration whatsoever. No witnesses, no context, no statement from the other side, no confirmation of anything --- ZERO. Just a troll making a claim he can't prove. If you're so fucking naïve that you'll just roll over on command for anything that's posted on the internet, then I have nothing but profound pity for you.

View attachment 99367

*****SMILE*****

*****CHUCKLE*****

You don't *KNOW* the "reality of the situation", fucking imbecile. NOBODY does. All we have is an edited video by a troll, with no corroboration whatsoever. No witnesses, no context, no statement from the other side, no confirmation of anything --- ZERO. Just a troll making a claim he can't prove. If you're so fucking naïve that you'll just roll over on command for anything that's posted on the internet, then I have nothing but profound pity for you.

upload_2016-11-21_19-21-4.jpeg

Whether it's real or not it appears your panties are in a wad over the suggestion that someone could possibly make a case for such a lawsuit if such a event has or might happen.

I look forward to the coming years as all those little things progressives decided were the way it should be to give them bad dreams as their reality is turned upside down.

Because if some progressive tries that on me in real life I will sue.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 99367

*****SMILE*****

*****CHUCKLE*****

Whether it's real or not it appears your panties are in a wad over the suggestion that someone could possibly make a case for such a lawsuit if such a event has or might happen.

I look forward to the coming years as all those little things progressives decided were the way it should be to give them bad dreams as their reality is turned upside down.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You'll do nothing of the kind, Weasles-ripped-my-braincells, because you'd be laughed out of the law office long before you were laughed out of court.

View attachment 99367

*****SMILE*****

*****CHUCKLE*****

*****CHUCKLE*****

You'll do nothing of the kind, Weasles-ripped-my-braincells, because you'd be laughed out of the law office long before you were laughed out of court.

images

How's that working for you?

Can you say President Trump with a smile as you write Trump on a cup where you work?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Do keep it up for the next few decades so the Republican party can stay in office.

Forum List

Back