Romney, "Yes, Mr. President Elect, I Swallow....My Pride and Anything Else You Want Me to...."

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
After all the shit Romney talked about Trump and led the #NeverTrump movement and encouraged Republicans to fight a scorched Earth rebellion against Trump after he got the nomination, after all that and he tucks his tail and goes whimpering to Trump like some senile old dog that realizes he did a bad thing...

WHAT A FUCKING WHORE THAN POS IS!

There, I said it and we have all been thinking it of him and that "Perky" Niki Hali chicky doodle from India by way of South Carolina.

My Gawd, the nerve of these people and the shamelessness of it all too.

Good grief, just to hell with them and every dog they rode on.

I have suggestion, "Go find your damned cheese somewhere else, pardner!"

I agree about Romney, but I felt that way before now...I felt that way several years ago. Jerk that he is! If he is offered a position I am going to be very disappointed.

Last edited:
Time for a changing of the guard. Out with the old, in with the new. Mitch McConnell out, Romney out, Bonner out, McCain out.

15032131_704967396318828_8836802689094660613_n.jpg

Um, yes, Trump is anti-establishment.

You have anything other than an over used meme to say about it?

It has long been said that you can tell who your rulers are by who you are not allowed to criticize, and the same goes for today.

We can know who is part of the Establishment by observing who can be criticized, and that definitively leaves Trump out of the Establishment.

Like it or not, Trump is hiring. So it should come as no surprise that Romneys name might show up on at least one short list. Maybe s couple.

awwwwww you'll be okay. I was after Obama was elected...kinda sorta. :lol:

It's customary for the winner to get his ass kissed by the losers. Romney is a loser. Perhaps he can be a SoS, if Trump wants his SoS to be a professional ass kisser to other countries. But I don't think he will.

After all the shit Romney talked about Trump and led the #NeverTrump movement and encouraged Republicans to fight a scorched Earth rebellion against Trump after he got the nomination, after all that and he tucks his tail and goes whimpering to Trump like some senile old dog that realizes he did a bad thing...

There, I said it and we have all been thinking it of him and that "Perky" Niki Hali chicky doodle from India by way of South Carolina.

Oh Trump ragged on him so bad for not winning President Obama, Trump so hated a black President.

Romney opposed Trump until Trump won. Now he is expected to be a loyal American and republican. Trump is rebuilding the Republican party. Be part of it or get out.

Romney opposed Trump until Trump won. Now he is expected to be a loyal American and republican. Trump is rebuilding the Republican party. Be part of it or get out.

Just about everyone except Sessions and Flynn opposed Trump. Where have you been!

Why?

The President asks you to serve, you serve.

I commend Trump for asking. It was very big of him.

Oh Trump ragged on him so bad for not winning President Obama, Trump so hated a black President.

You libtards cant tell the difference between objecting to a black Marxists agenda and just objecting to a black man himself.

That is your problem, not ours.

Why?

The President asks you to serve, you serve.

I commend Trump for asking. It was very big of him.
It is politics. Trump is having his critics "Kiss the Ring" and they know it and they are hoping that there is some hope for their political careers after doing so.

Trump is also using them to show their respective entourage that HE is the boss now, by his ability to make them come to him to kiss the ring.

Trump is a smart MFer.

This would be about the biggest political bendover in the history of historical histories.

Surely he has more self respect than that.

Forum List

Back